Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:25 am

» Weather today
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Anyone going to watch this ?? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Anyone going to watch this ?? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Anyone going to watch this ?? Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Anyone going to watch this ?? Vote_lcapAnyone going to watch this ?? Voting_barAnyone going to watch this ?? Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Anyone going to watch this ?? Vote_lcapAnyone going to watch this ?? Voting_barAnyone going to watch this ?? Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222734 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Anyone going to watch this ?? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Anyone going to watch this ?? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Anyone going to watch this ??

Go down 
+4
oldstrain
Dannyashton
GRIZZLECOCK
EssexSteve
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

Anyone going to watch this ?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 am

EssexSteve wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewy4QD7ybDo&feature=share

id rather watch paint dry mate,its more entertaining,especially if you got a run in it
Back to top Go down
Dannyashton
Chipping
Chipping
Dannyashton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 am

I think it looks quite good
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 am

na wont be watching it ...better to spend time with yer own birds or learning something useful about them instead of some f***er making money out of pigeons for the wrong reasons and promoting it  Smile 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 am

I`d watch it steve, alto it seems a bit over the top for a film about pigeons....... lol! 
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 am

EssexSteve wrote:
jesus they cant even act,
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 am

Anything and I mean anything that changes just a few outsiders view on the sport for the good should be promoted
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:55 am

EssexSteve wrote:
Anything and I mean anything that changes just a few outsiders view on the sport for the good should be promoted

yes I agree but how does it ...certainly not in the trailer anyway looks like some guy trying to make a few quid from the bird
Back to top Go down
Dannyashton
Chipping
Chipping
Dannyashton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 am

But it shows the bird gos back to the one it loves
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:05 am

yes it does and that's all very nice but it is hardly gonna promote our sport all it will do is make a few pockets bulge ....the public aint stupid I have had a few non fanciers ask if I will take a bird in and they all ask if I am gonna cull it or not and any non fanciers who have got me own birds in have asked the same
people aint gonna start knocking up a pigeon loft on the strength of this film ..sorry to be a kill joy but I just cant see it ...the film is fantasy jmo the real promotion needs to be done on the ground in schools and at country fairs and things like that not sat in a armchair watching tripe about some sheik and stud trying to rip off some pretty girls gramps  Laughing get real
Back to top Go down
Dannyashton
Chipping
Chipping
Dannyashton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 am

I'm the only lad my age that I know that's interested in the sport
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 am

Dannyashton wrote:
I'm the only lad my age that I know that's interested in the sport

I admire you I realy do I think its great you have taken an interest...but sadly this minority sport is getting smaller every year and unless some hands on promotion at schools and the like is adopted its game over in 5 to 10 years apart from national and classic racing and a lot only use club racing to get their birds fit for these races anyway but enjoy it while you can ..personaly I would keep pigeons irrespective of the racing scene and have done before I started to race atb danny enjoy your hobby  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dannyashton
Chipping
Chipping
Dannyashton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 am

I will always keep them regardless anyway
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

It`s the goverment thats getting rid of the sport and the so called do gooders that say pigeons are dirty things, and which the big boys at the top are saying you cant put up a loft in your own garden you have payed for or rent, this is part of the reasone why their is so much damage being done at least when the young kids had pigeons to look after it gave them some thing to do instead of being on the streets pigeons are a poor mans race horse but no body is interested in the working class no more they pay their tax once you done that and get old you are more or less told you can f###off we had your money now go and die out of the way.  affraid  affraid 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm

that's exactly the way it works ginger, your parents sign you up to a life of being a slave when they register your birth.......this means you belong to the crown/government, you work all your life keeping these parasites with your taxes and fines when you step out of line and fall foul of their man made acts of parliament.....they earn money off you until you are no more use to them, and then you die.

we seem to have got our roles reversed, the people vote these elected crooks to run the country, we are the boss, they are the servant......acts are not laws, but they make us believe they are......and there is also NO law that says we must pay tax to these criminals.

rant over..... lol! 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Whats wrong with you all, any film with pigeon racing in it has got to be worth a watch, sounds great to me.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:31 pm

yes, I`d watch it........ Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
Whats wrong with you all, any film with pigeon racing in it has got to be worth a watch, sounds great to me.

nothing wrong here martyn but dont want to waiste my time watching sh**e
I could say whats wrong with wanting to watch it but each to his own we all have different tastes
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

EssexSteve wrote:

Thank's Steve, I enjoyed the promo etc  Smile Smile What more could a man want. Love !!!! Sex  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes intrigue & a pigeon thrown in to boot type of thing. Brought back memory's for me "Open fields" of what fun one could have. When out tossing pigeons "With a friend"  lol!  lol!  lol! Wink  Wink .  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Knackered wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

Thank's Steve, I enjoyed the promo etc  Smile Smile What more could a man want. Love !!!! Sex  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes intrigue & a pigeon thrown in to boot type of thing. Brought back memory's for me "Open fields" of what fun one could have. When out tossing pigeons "With a friend"  lol!  lol!  lol! Wink  Wink .  cheers

I aint gonna answer that one oz but it don't leave a lot to the imagination  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:43 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

I aint gonna answer that one oz but it don't leave a lot to the imagination  lol! 

That's alright O/S  lol! lol! lol! "Funny" how little things at times  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Wink   can trigger the memory into action, when your my age etc.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to watch this ??   Anyone going to watch this ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to watch this ??
Page 1 of 1