Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:06 pm

» Weather today
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:05 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Totaly New To Pigeons Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Totaly New To Pigeons 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Totaly New To Pigeons Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Totaly New To Pigeons Vote_lcapTotaly New To Pigeons Voting_barTotaly New To Pigeons Vote_rcap 
David
Totaly New To Pigeons Vote_lcapTotaly New To Pigeons Voting_barTotaly New To Pigeons Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222801 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Totaly New To Pigeons Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Totaly New To Pigeons Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Totaly New To Pigeons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

Totaly New To Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:39 am

Hi All, this will be my 1st year with pigeons, I have 13 birds at the moment most 2013 birds, not having alot of luck with breeding at the moment. I was looking to see if anyone had some 2014 chicks for me to star off this racing year or some old birds to help me breed my own.
Cheers,

Tony (Liverpool)
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 pm

welcome to the site tony p, look forward to any input you may have......... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Welcome to the site Terry hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 am

Thanks for the welcome, hopefully I'll have a bit of imput but at the moment its more of a learning time for me with only just getting started with pigeons but am looking forward to the coming year.
Cheers,
Tony
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 am

Alrite gang, sorry I've not been on but been away working not holl's Very Happy 

How's thing going with you all ?

Cheers,

Tony
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:29 am

welcome back tony, as you may have read most of our members have started racing......and most of them have had some decent results already.

stay tuned, the season has just started so im sure there will be plenty more races and results to read about over the coming weeks/months  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 pm

David wrote:
welcome back tony, as you may have read most of our members have started racing......and most of them have had some decent results already.

stay tuned, the season has just started so im sure there will be plenty more races and results to read about over the coming weeks/months  cheers 

Cheers mate I will do,
I went to the clubs 2st old bird race of the season where the lads take the birds on the Friday night getting them ready for the Saturday race, plenty going on and loads of members and birds I have not met before so it was a good few hours meeting and chatting to people.
1 of the members brought me 2 young birds to help me this year which I thought was great of him to do and didn't take anything for them TOP BLOKE  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:06 pm

its good to be involved with the members tony, seeing what happens on basketing night etc.......I could have hatched you some ybs if I had known, ive recently thrown 40 eggs away  No Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:37 pm

David wrote:
its good to be involved with the members tony, seeing what happens on basketing night etc.......I could have hatched you some ybs if I had known, ive recently thrown 40 eggs away  No Crying or Very sad 

Nooooooooooo dont tell me that now mate  Sad Sad Sad  if you would have said I would have had some off you GUTTED MATE,

Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totaly New To Pigeons   Totaly New To Pigeons Empty

Back to top Go down

Totaly New To Pigeons
Page 1 of 1