Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:29 pm

» Weather today
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby David Today at 1:12 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
RINGS and YONUG birds Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RINGS and YONUG birds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RINGS and YONUG birds Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
RINGS and YONUG birds Vote_lcapRINGS and YONUG birds Voting_barRINGS and YONUG birds Vote_rcap 
David
RINGS and YONUG birds Vote_lcapRINGS and YONUG birds Voting_barRINGS and YONUG birds Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222806 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RINGS and YONUG birds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RINGS and YONUG birds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RINGS and YONUG birds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

RINGS and YONUG birds Empty
PostSubject: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 am

Hi All, could you help me out with this. If I was to get young birds off another breeder and it has their RING 2014 on the bird could I still fly this bird under my name within my club or can I only fly birds breed by me.
As you can tell I am totaly new to this  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
racing novice
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 am

you can transfer the ring to your name via rpra for gb rings.
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 am

racing novice wrote:
you can transfer the ring to your name via rpra for gb rings.

Hi what is GB rings ????
Thanks,

Tony
Back to top Go down
racing novice
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:45 am

rings that begin gb14 etc as some other clubs will have their own prefix like nehu , ihu su etc.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:54 am

hi tony, yes you can race pigeons with other peoples rings on, as long as you transfer them over into your own name.........if you are a member of a club you will have a loft number, fill a transfer form in with all your details and post it off to the rpra with a postal order for £2.

if you are not in a club you can apply to the rpra to become an individual member which costs approx. £10 for the year, just fill in the transfer form as normal and post it off.......

hope this helps.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:03 pm

racing novice wrote:
rings that begin gb14 etc as some other clubs will have their own prefix like nehu , ihu su etc.

Nice 1 my rings begin with GB14 I understand now mate thanks,

Tony
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 pm

David wrote:
hi tony, yes you can race pigeons with other peoples rings on, as long as you transfer them over into your own name.........if you are a member of a club you will have a loft number, fill a transfer form in with all your details and post it off to the rpra with a postal order for £2.

if you are not in a club you can apply to the rpra to become an individual member which costs approx. £10 for the year, just fill in the transfer form as normal and post it off.......

hope this helps.   Very Happy 

Helps alotmate thanks,
I am in a club as yet dont know my loft number would I get that from the club sec or from the rpra thanks again mate,
Tony
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 pm

you usually get a membership card from the club sec every year tony, if you are a new member it may take a bit of time to sort it out but just ask your club sec when you see him, or give him a ring and ask him about it.........tell him your wanting to transfer some ybs to race, and you need a loft number.
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 am

David wrote:
you usually get a membership card from the club sec every year tony, if you are a new member it may take a bit of time to sort it out but just ask your club sec when you see him, or give him a ring and ask him about it.........tell him your wanting to transfer some ybs to race, and you need a loft number.

No card as yet mate but thanks for all your help with this I'll have a chat with the club sec and get things sorted,

Tony
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi Tony where abouts in Liverpool are you
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Hi Tony where abouts in Liverpool are you
Ken
Hi Ken, Sorry only just getting back to you mate I have been away working for a week. I live in Speke but the club am in is in Garston Liverpool if thats any good to you mate.
Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RINGS and YONUG birds   RINGS and YONUG birds Empty

Back to top Go down

RINGS and YONUG birds
Page 1 of 1