Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Will it work for pigeons?? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Will it work for pigeons?? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Will it work for pigeons?? Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Will it work for pigeons?? Vote_lcapWill it work for pigeons?? Voting_barWill it work for pigeons?? Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Will it work for pigeons?? Vote_lcapWill it work for pigeons?? Voting_barWill it work for pigeons?? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Will it work for pigeons?? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Will it work for pigeons?? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Will it work for pigeons??

Go down 
+2
birdy2011
halcanada
6 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Will it work for pigeons?? Empty
PostSubject: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:35 pm

if you needed to resort to that kind of thing to win races then the fun and excitement has gone you may as well just chuck corn in and wait till race day and send um what you will not get is satisfaction you helped the bird win drugs did and to me ten the fun has gone your only kidding yourself or need to win for moneys sake

ya have to ask yourself when you win can you go in to your loft and say to the bird well done with a clear head i think not
anyone that thinks products will win races may as well pack up now its dedicatiob fit good birds thats well motivated and healthy now if you get beat thats cus they guy or lady down the road is trying harder dope drugs will cripple your birfs in time just like humans
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:38 pm

WOW!!! Was posted in fun for chrissakes!!!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:19 am

halcanada wrote:
WOW!!! Was posted in fun for chrissakes!!!

That's OK Hal Smile Smile I fully understand where your coming from etc. Trouble is Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes your another alien here & the wires can get crossed in the interpretation, sadly at times with what is posted. Hang in there tho lol! lol! lol! as between the 2 of us we shall strive to  continue as such  bounce  bounce  to re-educate the rest of the rabble here Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:12 am

wasnt ment to offend you hal mate i just put a point across
your post may wake a few up so dont take my reply as a dig at you its more to let folk know whats real
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:02 am

The articles propose the use of Marijuana juice. No drugs contained therein. Supposed to be good for cancer and other nasties in humans. Heck, remember using cabbage juice way back when. Practically the same thing. I imagine the articles were not read fully. The use of drugs is open to debate. Antibiotics are drugs, vaccines are drugs etc, etc,. Hemp seed, peanuts, water added boosters etc, all performance enhancers. It is up to each person to use as he/she sees fit. Years ago there were no vaccines. Now they are almost a necessity. Why? Over breeding, overcrowding, I do not know. However, to revert to the old days/times with no drugs or vaccines, then one just may as well keep street pigeons. Almost. For better or worse, performance boosters and vaccines, drugs are here to stay. My opinion is use little, have better birds. Use a lot prepare to breed many.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:22 am

i agree with you hal most things we use or feed today have some form of enhancing of our birds so they say and most who sell these products at stupid prices will claim the right to keep selling them
but ive yet to see one seller stand out among the rest with a wonder product cus if one such product did then the seller wouldnt need to advertise at all
he she would be retired in weeks if it did

as for cabbage and the likes ive always used the juices etc but still like marmite bit like ronseal it dose what it says on the tin
grated carrots is my number one thing with water cress given on fridays around 2 hours before we basket them for the club its claimed that if fed that way a bird will manitain water in the crop far longer than a bird without an old guy told me that many years ago and he won more than his fair sheer of prizes
now im not saying it dose or dont but its advice i took on board and still 30 years on i do it
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:58 am

mine get water cress every other day
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:57 am

halcanada wrote:
The articles propose the use of Marijuana juice. No drugs contained therein. Supposed to be good for cancer and other nasties in humans. Heck, remember using cabbage juice way back when. Practically the same thing. I imagine the articles were not read fully. The use of drugs is open to debate. Antibiotics are drugs, vaccines are drugs etc, etc,. Hemp seed, peanuts, water added boosters etc, all performance enhancers. It is up to each person to use as he/she sees fit. Years ago there were no vaccines. Now they are almost a necessity. Why? Over breeding, overcrowding, I do not know. However, to revert to the old days/times with no drugs or vaccines, then one just may as well keep street pigeons. Almost. For better or worse, performance boosters and vaccines, drugs are here to stay. My opinion is use little, have better birds. Use a lot prepare to breed many.

Interesting about the Marijuana Smile Smile Wink Wink Hal. One wonders what would happen  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes if some one started winning Big time & then put that up as his secret potion etc & where it all would fit in the banned list, that most are governed by here. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:54 am

mine get cress every Friday afternoon the small stuff in punnets ...1 punnet every 10 birds
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:19 am

Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:

Interesting about the Marijuana Smile Smile Wink Wink Hal. One wonders what would happen  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes if some one started winning Big time & then put that up as his secret potion etc & where it all would fit in the banned list, that most are governed by here. cheers

remember knackered, the "misuse of drugs ACT" is not law, do not consent to their tyranny...... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will it work for pigeons??   Will it work for pigeons?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will it work for pigeons??
Page 1 of 1