Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Partnerships
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby David Today at 10:37 pm

» BHW Subscriptions
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby David Today at 10:36 pm

» Weather today
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:44 pm

» Good Morning
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:42 pm

» King removes Patronage
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Antibiotics. Read this. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Antibiotics. Read this. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Antibiotics. Read this. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Antibiotics. Read this. Vote_lcapAntibiotics. Read this. Voting_barAntibiotics. Read this. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Antibiotics. Read this. Vote_lcapAntibiotics. Read this. Voting_barAntibiotics. Read this. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222779 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Antibiotics. Read this. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Antibiotics. Read this. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Antibiotics. Read this.

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
George & Morgan
halcanada
7 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Antibiotics. Read this. Empty
PostSubject: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:17 pm

For those that believe they need to treat healthy pigeons with antibiotics to win a pigeon race, consider this quote from an article written by John Vance: Mike
" I recently read a study done by a university that wanted to know what
was the best way to infect a bird with Salmonella Typhimurium. The university wanted to know this information, so that when they conducted their scientific studies and needed to inoculate the “test” birds with Salmonella Typhimurium, that the infection would take hold.
This article and its content is copyright of © theNational.us 2012 You may read our copyright policy at http://thenational.us/cms/node/73
The university study concluded that the best way to infect birds with Salmonella Typhimurium (including pigeons which naturally host Salmonella Typhimurium), was to use an antibiotic prior to introducing the Salmonella Typhimurium infection. The use of the antibiotic, provided
an “opportunistic” void in the populations of bacteria which occupy the upper Mucosal Barrier, this void could then be exploited by the introduction of the Salmonella Typhimurium infection."

Copyright License and Terms of Use | theNational.us
This website and its content is copyright of theNational.us - © theNational.us 2006 - 2015 All rights reserved You may read our copyright policy Here
THENATIONAL.US
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:03 pm

for me marmite and water cress
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:30 am

not used a antibiotic for 3 1/2 years now ...I will stick with the natural supplements I use pre and probiotics and a touch of iodine
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:31 am

just got home from hospital after 4 days down to over use of antibiotics for a chest infection caused my potassium levels to go too high which in turn caused kidney damage i was 4 days on a drip of electrolytes so think what over use can do to your birds Shocked
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: antibiotics, read this   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 am

shippy wrote:

just got home from hospital after 4 days down to over use of antibiotics for a chest infection caused my potassium levels to go too high which in turn caused kidney damage i was 4 days on a drip of electrolytes so think what over use can do to your birds Shocked

Hope your recovering well Shippy, Its like they say, too much of some things can be bad for you. Hope your feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 am

shippy wrote:

Glad you pulled through Shippy Smile Smile etc. For a moment  there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I had the feeling it was all administered by a pigeon flyer or Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad someone who was flying blind, sadly I'm  affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 am

hope your ok now shippy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:46 am

glad to hear your on the mend shippy...... cheers
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:45 am

thanks everyone taking it steady but lot of back pain
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:31 pm

heres wishing you a speedy recovery shippy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antibiotics. Read this.   Antibiotics. Read this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Antibiotics. Read this.
Page 1 of 1