Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby David Today at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Apple cider vinegar Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Apple cider vinegar 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Apple cider vinegar Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Apple cider vinegar Vote_lcapApple cider vinegar Voting_barApple cider vinegar Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Apple cider vinegar Vote_lcapApple cider vinegar Voting_barApple cider vinegar Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Apple cider vinegar Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Apple cider vinegar Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Apple cider vinegar

Go down 
+2
David
Boosey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Apple cider vinegar Empty
PostSubject: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm

What brand of apple cider vinegar do members use, where do you buy it from and how much is it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:35 pm

I got a big bottle of it from corn man boosey, its what they use for horses and it wasn't expensive, quite cheap if I remember rightly.

I remember at the 2012 blackpool show when I went, they had a big 5ltr/gallon bottle for £5
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:51 pm

ive seen it at asda too, 69p a bottle, but not sure if its the right stuff as it might be a refined version and not much good for what pigeon men need it for........maybe someone might know better.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:45 am

steve go to a health shop and ask for mother cider vinegar the cloudy stuff is the one you want with the pulp in it but if yer using ropa save yer money no need to bother...if I had to choose one supplement to use over anything else it would be ropa
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:30 am

David wrote:
ive seen it at asda too, 69p a bottle, but not sure if its the right stuff as it might be a refined version and not much good for what pigeon men need it for........maybe someone might know better.

You may be onto the fish & chip stuff David Smile Smile at 69 p a bottle bounce bounce I suspect. None of that fancy stuff for me here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes costs around $5/6 for me to buy it for a 500 ml bottle etc & I can buy 2 litres of the cheapy stuff for less than a $ Wink Wink Health wise it does the job to a degree, thou not as fancy as the one with the mother in it type of thing, but I double dip Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 50/100 mls depending on my mood/weather in a bucket for the water troughs, 250 mls in the bath water & I even combine it with bleach at times to spray the loft out. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:15 am

with all those combinations, doses and mixtures knackered, it sounds like your making a bomb......... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:20 am

Darren I do use Ropa 3 times a week and they are looking good on it, I was going to use the cider vinegar to help with respitory system and keep their clefts open and their throats clean.
I used to buy something called Clearwater and that smelt like vinegar but it also looked like it had some sort of herb floating in it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:24 am

I used to use something called honeygar boosey, obviously by the name it was honey and cider vinegar mixed.....they sell it at Holland and barret, but now I use the ropa liquid I don't bother with the honeygar.
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:14 am

David wrote:

david morrisons do a organic one about 80 pence Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:59 am

David wrote:
with all those combinations, doses and mixtures knackered, it sounds like your making a bomb......... lol! lol!

lol!lol!lol! Not really David Smile Smile. Thou when I was a wee lad type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I was into the bomb making trick bounce bounce & I actually was an expert etc & if you ever have any rabbitt holes lol! lol! lol! to get rid of over there, I'm your man lol! lol!. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick B
Chipping
Chipping
Mick B

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Used it years ago, and to be honest cant really say I noticed any difference, but each to their own, We all have our preferences.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:17 am

Mick B wrote:
Used it years ago, and to be honest cant really say I noticed any difference, but each to their own, We all have our preferences.

Very true what you say Mick Smile Smile I suspect much of it comes under the feel good moment type of thing for the owners as such, when we decide on a certain tonic, mediciation or feed etc. Pigeons for the most part I suspect lol! lol! lol! would say, go pump that sh*te into someone else bounce bounce  & please just keep everything under the kiss scenario. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple cider vinegar   Apple cider vinegar Empty

Back to top Go down

Apple cider vinegar
Page 1 of 1