Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
How many have you lost ? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
How many have you lost ? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
How many have you lost ? Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
How many have you lost ? Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
How many have you lost ? Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
How many have you lost ? Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
How many have you lost ? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
How many have you lost ? Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
How many have you lost ? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) How many have you lost ? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.How many have you lost ? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
How many have you lost ? Vote_lcapHow many have you lost ? Voting_barHow many have you lost ? Vote_rcap 
David
How many have you lost ? Vote_lcapHow many have you lost ? Voting_barHow many have you lost ? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
How many have you lost ? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
How many have you lost ? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

How many have you lost ?

Go down 
+8
Boosey
Knackered
David
peel bros
markevans
redrog
oldstrain
caramel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
caramel
Chipping
Chipping
caramel

How many have you lost ? Empty
PostSubject: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Up to date I have lost one to a hawk attack, three from races and three from training.

I expect more as the season goes on.

Am I like others and hope to keep the ones I think are going to be good ?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:19 pm

with many fliers racing different amounts I would say its more down to percentage we started with 12 hens have 3 hawked ,lost 1 training and 2 racing we have had 10 tosses and 4 races I had 8 cocks lost 1 first toss they have not raced yet , it seems the main danger is training for me atb
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:04 pm

none training, 2 down after 4 races. not looking forward to y/b training tho sparrow hawk has a field day here
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:12 pm

none in training first race saturday sent 9 had 8 back
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:18 pm

My first losses today.still 12 missing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:26 pm

strange isn't it, the best day so far this season (it was here anyway) and the most losses.....other weeks have been not so good weather but good returns.... scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:32 pm

East winds always hit us hard
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:23 pm

oldstrain wrote:
with many fliers racing different amounts I would say its more down to percentage we started with 12 hens have 3 hawked ,lost 1 training and 2 racing we have had 10 tosses and 4 races I had 8 cocks lost 1 first toss they have not raced yet , it seems the main danger is training for me atb

The percentage trick  Wink  Wink is some thing many fail to grasp I've found O/S Smile Smile in this caper. Like most things Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes there is always a story behind the story bounce bounce if you get my drift & I've found at times it's a more interesting story to read/tell than what is placed on the front page as such & if one is prepared to read between the lines & delve further & forget the spin & bling fostered on us as they say it can have it's advantages. One also could call it Smile Smile bounce bounce having a Curious mind etc if one wished to be on the cheeky side of things Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:02 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

The percentage trick  Wink  Wink is some thing many fail to grasp I've found O/S Smile Smile in this caper. Like most things Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes there is always a story behind the story bounce bounce if you get my drift & I've found at times it's a more interesting story to read/tell than what is placed on the front page as such & if one is prepared to read between the lines & delve further & forget the spin & bling fostered on us as they say it can have it's advantages. One also could call it Smile Smile bounce bounce having a Curious mind etc if one wished to be on the cheeky side of things Smile Smile. cheers

I know exactly where yer coming from oz it also makes a difference what your racing ie ybs lates or old birds its not just a case of how many you have lost its not that black and white
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:11 am

11 missing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:28 am

hope more turn up for you today ray.......... cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm 2 missing do far. But it's Berwick this weekend, 304 miles, so a few more might be joining them.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm

7 missing now.they are knackered. If we cannot pull them round for the weekend we.Ll not be racing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:19 pm

7 missing now.they are knackered. If we cannot pull them round for the weekend we.Ll not be racing
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:40 pm

There was plenty empty perches all over the country hard weekend for the birds
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:08 am

Well like I said if mine are not right they will not be going
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:31 am

peel bros wrote:
Well like I said if mine are not right they will not be going

Fair comment Ray etc Smile Smile. Do I take it, its the all or nothing approach Rolling Eyes your working on there. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:47 am

Yes sort of..If Eastbourne we are not going.oakham maybe if we get them right as it's only 150 miles compared to nearly 300
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Well Eastbourne is it..I don't think we will be racing it.couldn't expect those birds to go back and do another 300
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:31 pm

lost 8 training and racing lost couple to s/hks and 6 went missing off loft think percy got them got a couple damaged wont be no good for this season but that's part and parcel with sport nower days sean
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:00 pm

peel bros wrote:
Well Eastbourne is it..I don't think we will be racing it.couldn't expect those birds to go back and do another 300

Is it Thursday basketing for your Eastbourne ray?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:05 pm

peel bros wrote:

how do they expect pigeons to fly 300 miles two weeks in a row....? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:11 pm

I was told friday basketing for Sunday race quote
Vote 15feds to 7 that we race mark on Friday (as per handbook times) for a race from Eastbourne on Sunday
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:10 pm

we are at yelverton early forecast is not good up to 30 mph headwinds and overcast ...fingers crossed it changes sunday looks slightly better
Back to top Go down
D J LOFTS
Chipping
Chipping
D J LOFTS

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm

3 when we started leting them out cat got 2 of them 3 raceing and we are 5 missing off weekend and one of them is are best raceing hen and we got one back that had been shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many have you lost ?   How many have you lost ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many have you lost ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next