Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
training widowhood cocks Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) training widowhood cocks 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.training widowhood cocks Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
training widowhood cocks Vote_lcaptraining widowhood cocks Voting_bartraining widowhood cocks Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
training widowhood cocks Vote_lcaptraining widowhood cocks Voting_bartraining widowhood cocks Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
training widowhood cocks Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
training widowhood cocks Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

training widowhood cocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

training widowhood cocks Empty
PostSubject: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

does every body train there widowhood cocks.as ive heard some people say there is no need to train them
is there any truth in this.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Very Happy Get them up the road you lazy git... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Very Happy Actually Iv heared this gareth, if they have raced before they could get fit around the house but your talking 2hours a day flying to do that, 1 hour morning and night at least.
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm

you got the laxy part rite ha ha.still bit cold yet hopein its going to warm up.im having a bit of percy troble round here.
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:08 pm

training is a race mock practice, practice makes perfect so i would train, mainly for race trapping
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm

to be fair mart im pleased the way they are coming on ive got good vibes i hope ha ha.im hoping to be on the road next week
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Very Happy I agree I would be very wary of just sending birds from the loft to a race, maybe a couple of chucks just to get thier mind on the job.
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

yes i agree steve just tad bit cold at the mo eastly in the wind yearlings hate i find.and percy flakeing our birds down here ive lost my best cock and 4 young gutted
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Very Happy gareth I got to get going next week too...lets hope we have the weather mate, Im starting to worry, Im not giving mine short ones they are going to carmarthen or stclears first toss.
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 pm

if i can get them up to carmarthen martain would be great.jst cant afford to have a bump the boys went to day quite a few away
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

same ere the all raced so st clers great first toss and keep them at carms then mate
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Very Happy They are totally mad mate, why they went today is beyond me, they must have birds to burn...where did they go? If they admit a few away they must have had a hiding... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Very Happy They are totally mad mate, why they went today is beyond me, they must have birds to burn...where did they go? If they admit a few away they must have had a hiding... lol!
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 pm

they are mad mate most of got to teams or late breds.thats why im not on the trasporter.some of them got 40 plus bird to race you no wot year look wot we got ha ha
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

gareth wrote:
does every body train there widowhood cocks.as ive heard some people say there is no need to train them
is there any truth in this.
yes i train cocks had around 10 now at 30miles hoping to get a few more before weekend asits our first open race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training widowhood cocks   training widowhood cocks Empty

Back to top Go down

training widowhood cocks
Page 1 of 1