Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
wonder how much they will make Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
wonder how much they will make Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
wonder how much they will make Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
wonder how much they will make Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
wonder how much they will make Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
wonder how much they will make Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
wonder how much they will make Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
wonder how much they will make Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
wonder how much they will make Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) wonder how much they will make 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.wonder how much they will make Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
wonder how much they will make Vote_lcapwonder how much they will make Voting_barwonder how much they will make Vote_rcap 
David
wonder how much they will make Vote_lcapwonder how much they will make Voting_barwonder how much they will make Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
wonder how much they will make Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
wonder how much they will make Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

wonder how much they will make

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

wonder how much they will make Empty
PostSubject: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:31 am

wonder how much money they will make at the N.E.H.U. SHOW ,im talking about the the young birds ian won , I know its a touchy subject but , just wondering if we will get to know the price they make ? cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:00 am

I would guess they will make a very good price edgie, they are quality birds from tumley without a doubt.....but I doubt very much we will find out what they made, unless someone goes to the show and see`s the prices.

to be honest I`d rather not know how much they made, or anything more about ian young after the ungrateful and obnoxious attitude he has.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:04 am

sorry if I have spoilt your day
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:07 am

no, not at all edgie.......he has no bearing on my day Razz Razz cheers

get your loft scraped out anyway edgie, its 3ft deep in sh**e......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Great day for us at the show..enjoyed the whole day.just sh**e coming home in the rain...yes bought one before anyone asks lol
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Only one ray
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:37 pm

what was the one you bought ray...? or is it a secret......... lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm

No secrets with me..a geerinks (not sure of spelling) cock..paid 120 quid for him and he's a beauty
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:37 pm

As long as your happy. Good luck with him cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Over the moon
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:45 pm

what hen you gona pair him to ray...?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:48 pm

We already had a hen we bought last year but we never bred of her .so good excuse to do so
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:49 pm

have no interest under the circumstances edgie I hope ians sale made good money for the cause which is a worthy one we have all been touched by cancer,ian could be a good lad but he spoils things for himself ,good luck with the new cock bird ray ...will you be looking for a hen at Doncaster Razz lol! lol! lol! I might get a hen myself for 66 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:05 pm

66?....We already have a hen
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:13 pm

peel bros wrote:
66?....We already have a hen

no ray a hen for my 66 ....maybe, if theirs something I like the look of
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Ah right I see...definitely not buying next week myself lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:40 pm

peel bros wrote:
Ah right I see...definitely not buying next week myself lol

lol! lol! lol! yeah alright Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:02 am

David wrote:
I would guess they will make a very good price edgie, they are quality birds from tumley without a doubt.....but I doubt very much we will find out what they made, unless someone goes to the show and see`s the prices.

to be honest I`d rather not know how much they made, or anything more about ian young after the ungrateful and obnoxious attitude he has.

Ian has finally shown his true colours after I tried to tell members all though years ago study study study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wonder how much they will make   wonder how much they will make Empty

Back to top Go down

wonder how much they will make
Page 1 of 1