Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:26 am

» Good Morning
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:25 am

» RPRA Partnerships
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Voting_barThe very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222797 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Voting_barThe very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April

Go down 
+6
peel bros
markevans
David
barnie
oldstrain
blueskylofts
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:57 pm

just noticed at side of post 2010
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:00 pm

No - not yet.

If no one got it by tomorrow night - I will show quite a bit more of the image ans then you will all get it.

Then comes the hard part - which it "what do the two images have in common".

Sleep well you-all.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:16 pm

quick start for T3
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:48 am

David wrote:
quick start for T3

Sorry David - no - but that is a good one for the future.

Phil
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Haven't a clue ..its hard this time
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:52 pm

It is a toughie Ray, could be phil's first win of the season cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Ooooo goody - maybe a big ice cream for Phil this weekend.

Me!
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 pm

You deserve one Phil, great bit of fun buddy keep it up
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 am

Thanks Lofty - it is always good to get a pat on the back.

I remember an old farmer I used to work for when I was still at school - he used to say

"Even the farm dog likes a pat on the head every now and again".

I will expand the image a bit more today and see if you can get it. BUT - remember, you haven't finished even then - after you know what BOTH images are, then you have to say - what they have in common.

Phil
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 6:29 am

OK - I am almost giving it away now.  And I think I deserve a small 99 for getting you this far.

Here we go:-

The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Robert13

You must be able to get it now!  I expect at least 4 correct replies in the next two hours - it is now almost 06:30 UK time.

Good Luck

Phil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 pm

No No scratch
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Bolton wires
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 pm

3 snooker queue tips........ cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Boosey wrote:
Bolton wires

Excuse my ignorance - what are 'Bolton' wires? - Boosey

Phil
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Wires they trap through
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Boosey wrote:
Wires they trap through

Do you mean what I would call 'Bob Wires'?

Phil
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 pm

I thought that but they wouldn't be together like that
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:51 pm

They will if they are loose and someone takes a photo, Ray.

Something like this:-

The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Bob_wi10

Bloody well done Boosey!  At last someone got it.

NOW the big question - what is the link between BOTH images?

Phil
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Wish I had opened my big mouth now
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:53 pm

peel bros wrote:
Wish I had opened my big mouth now
Not a problem Ray Smile Smile at least you added some content to the discussion etc lol! lol! lol!. I was just plainly to scared to add my intelligence factor with some content Wink Wink because of the foot/mouth scenario.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:56 pm

obvious link to me is.........sputnik trap has bob wires Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:14 am

David wrote:
obvious link to me is.........sputnik trap has bob wires Razz Razz cheers

You are very much on the right track David.

But do all Sputniks have bob wires? I am not sure.

Once again - well done to anyone that got it.

But I think I deserve an ice cream this week - what do you all say?

Phil

A new one tomorrow - with a bit of luck.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 11:11 am

ok phil but .....just 1 cornetto lol!
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 11:54 am

oldstrain wrote:
ok phil but .....just 1 cornetto lol!

Roger that.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April   The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The very next Brain Teaser - 2nd April
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2