Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Club meeting today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
Club meeting today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Club meeting today 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Club meeting today Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Club meeting today Vote_lcapClub meeting today Voting_barClub meeting today Vote_rcap 
David
Club meeting today Vote_lcapClub meeting today Voting_barClub meeting today Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Club meeting today Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Club meeting today Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Club meeting today

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
David
peel bros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Had our club meeting this morning and what a waste of time that was, they have been crying out for a bloody meeting and half didn't even turn up..what a waste of time that was
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

I think you need to have a minimum of 5 or 6 members to have a meeting don't you ray ? I remember times our club got less attending so the meeting couldn't go ahead, I used to go to every meeting at one point, but it got to be a waste of time even bothering to go, so I rarely bother now unless its the agm or something important.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 6:58 pm

stop moaning ya Grinch its nearly Christmas lol! santa seriously though ray in our club I think the lads are glad to get out for a pint so we always have a good turnout at meetings which is nice to see
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

About 7 including myself turned up , about 6 didn't
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Meetings a waste of time no one ever turns up even the agm is waste of time if it was up to me their would be no meetings or balance sheet meeting just start the season and end the season
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:32 pm

markevans wrote:
Meetings a waste of time no one ever turns up even the agm is waste of time if it was up to me their would be no meetings or balance sheet meeting just start the season and end the season

half the time theres no need for a meeting, theres nothing to discuss.............time could be better spent at home with the pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

markevans wrote:
Same, same here Mark on average Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Just a sad state of the times unfortunately in general for our sport sadly. Still remember Wink Wink standing room only at some meetings here, but long gone now.  cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 am

Never bother with them. Nothing much changes. However with the Fed many attend. Many fireworks. New trailer purchased, $25,000, ship long ones with other trailers, Joint release or separate, race points etc,. Fed young bird auction. If you do not donate or buy a bird come shipping time you pay the average auction price. $65 last year. Every club in the Fed is looking for an advantage. Last one I was at was 6 or 7 years ago. I was forcibly removed. Told the young fat guy it does not matter where the birds are released from. Best bird on the day wins. Called me an old out of date fart. I was only 70 then! So used my head. Nutted him and he went down. Never went to another Fed meeting. I see him occasionally but he never returns my greetings.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 am

halcanada wrote:
Never bother with them. Nothing much changes. However with the Fed many attend. Many fireworks. New trailer purchased, $25,000, ship long ones with other trailers, Joint release or separate, race points etc,. Fed young bird auction. If you do not donate or buy a bird come shipping time you pay the average auction price. $65 last year. Every club in the Fed is looking for an advantage. Last one I was at was 6 or 7 years ago. I was forcibly removed. Told the young fat guy it does not matter where the birds are released from. Best bird on the day wins. Called me an old out of date fart. I was only 70 then! So used my head. Nutted him and he went down. Never went to another Fed meeting. I see him occasionally but he never returns my greetings.
lol! lol! lol! Smile Smile I suspect you would fit in Ok down here Hal Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm

peel bros wrote:

Franky will of been out delivering corn. lol!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:27 pm

That's it half best bird on the day tops the fed Hurd of other club members moving creates around to on the transporter to try and get a better place
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 pm

I think that's what happens a lot in racing mark, trying to get a better angle on their birds making it home before other clubs in the fed, or changing feds and routes to gain a better result.

simple answer a lot of the time, try harder, or get better birds............... study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am

David wrote:
I think that's what happens a lot in racing mark, trying to get a better angle on their birds making it home before other clubs in the fed, or changing feds and routes to gain a better result.

simple answer a lot of the time, try harder, or get better birds............... study
Here David Smile Smile we have a 4 year rotation, with 4 differant lines etc. Evens things out to a degree, thou not perfect as we still have some attempting to work things to their advantage sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 am

Many years ago was the same. Hire the fastest kid to run with the rubber to the Club house. Only clock. Now with ETS there are still people trying to gain advantage. Either by moving the trapping stall or outright cheating. Hold an ETS ring in one hand when scanning. Doubt if much will change soon.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 am

Bought a clock many years ago. As a back up. It had been altered. I could clock a time and when the bird arrived squeeze the rubber in to the first clocked hole. Did it once two hours ahead of any one else. Then took the clock to the clubhouse and showed them. The Belgian guy who originally owned the clock had won numerous Fed races. Lots of money. Big stink about it. But nothing was done. How can one prove he cheated?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 9:31 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
peel bros wrote:

Franky will of been out delivering corn. lol!

Not in my club thank god
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Got our one and only meeting since the season finished on the 27/1/18 balance sheet and agm all in one most likely two other members and my self their like other years
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 am

markevans wrote:
Got our one and only meeting since the season finished on the 27/1/18 balance sheet and agm all in one most likely two other members and my self their like other years
Smile Smile Crowded house scenario Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! One hopes  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you just have enough chairs available there on the night Mark Smile Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Don't no about enough chairs might hold the meeting in my car and we would still have enough room to put a pint and a few sandwiches on
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 3:31 am

markevans wrote:
Don't no about enough chairs might hold the meeting in my car and we would still have enough room to put a pint and a few sandwiches on
Sounds OK etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes heater work Smile Smile Mark. Just seen my race program here for next year as such. 22 races Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. May just have to mate up after xmas, to breed a few more Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today Empty

Back to top Go down

Club meeting today
Page 1 of 1