Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Club meeting today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:02 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Club meeting today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Club meeting today Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Club meeting today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Club meeting today Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Club meeting today Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Club meeting today Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Club meeting today Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Club meeting today 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Club meeting today Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Club meeting today Vote_lcapClub meeting today Voting_barClub meeting today Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Club meeting today Vote_lcapClub meeting today Voting_barClub meeting today Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222569 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Club meeting today Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Club meeting today Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Club meeting today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Well we had AGM today and what a waste of time..a few didn't bother to turn up as per usual. I wouldn't care but one was s member I was hoping to do ets system for us , but that's why he didn't turn up. Pathetic, no wonder people get sick.. Jayne and I have decided to do another season as secretary and treasurer just to keep the club going but saying that the club is going well. Anyway that's my whinge for the day haha...pigeon men eh
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Been one of the main problems in many clubs, the willing are taken advantage of.

The problem is if there were none there would be no club.

They have no shame and just as long as they can participate ????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Yes totally agree but like you say what would they do if I didn't do mist of it .. Pathetic to be honest
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:33 pm

MISTY wrote:
Been one of the main problems in many clubs, the willing are taken advantage of.

The problem is if there were none there would be no club.

They have no shame and just as long as they can participate ????.

Regards.

Couldn't agree more misty its always the same but the ones that moan are the ones that do nothing at all for the club

So you keep up the good work Ray and Jayne its a thankless job but someones got to do it mate
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

I do the job because I am a pigeon man not a keeper and I want to keep our club going , but that's life you will always get lazy people who also don't care. I can hold my head up high
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 am

peel bros wrote:
I do the job because I am a pigeon man not a keeper and I want to keep our club going , but that's life you will always get lazy people who also don't care. I can hold my head up high
Credit to you & your other half there Ray Smile Smile Back bone of the sport I suggest. Small clubs on average thou, unfortunately bounce bounce always rely on a few to do the hard yards I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:14 am

Yes , some lazy buggers in our club . Same 2 or 3 do all the work
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:50 pm

it will never change,always been the same,the few carry the many.
now with ets its pigeons in clock done and foff some don't know what a transporter is.
at least before ets you didn't get a strike until the baskets were loaded and away. study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
it will never change,always been the same,the few carry the many.
now with ets its pigeons in clock done and foff some don't know what a transporter is.
at least before ets you didn't get a strike until the baskets were loaded and away. study
Smile Smile Same, same here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad EC men, disappear real quick etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes once their birds are done. STB type folk Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad wonder at times if there will be enough in the room to put their birds through type of thing Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Should have a RULE, all manual clock birds put through first.

A rule that manual clocks velocities are worked out first.

Maybe easier said than done but I was chairman of my club for many years and always found a way of getting matters through that were at times detrimental to the lazy majority, you see they always need a chairman and other officials to fly their birds at the least convenience to them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:43 pm

MISTY wrote:
Should have a RULE, all manual clock birds put through first.

A rule that manual clocks velocities are worked out first.

Maybe easier said than done but I was chairman of my club for  many years and always found a way of getting matters through that were at times detrimental to the lazy majority, you see they always need a chairman and other officials to fly their birds at the least convenience to them.  

Regards.
Manual type flyers here Misty Smile Smile myself being one Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "Old Dinasour types" are classed as having a nuisance factor attached here on average, as a label etc sadly I'm affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:59 pm

No doubt they will wake up when they have to do ALL the work instead of taking every advantage of every possible situation and the membership is almost in the low single figures.

Sorry but I have little or no time for many of the latter day fanciers.

Wrong attitude from start to finish in many cases.

If matters do not change and fast it will be too late.

The obituary columns in the sports publications indicate numerous losses on a continual basis and there is little or no prospect of replacing them, and in particular with their like.

Too much money involved, too much selfishness involved in many cases.

There are many good fanciers but it is these that the sport is losing.

Just look at the clearance sales etc;

Do not like doom and gloom but can see little sunshine unless ALL FANCIERS PULL TOGETHER.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:00 pm

I wanted to do that , no pocket clock to be taken till all birds are on transporter. I even tried a Rota but they had excuse after excuse to not stay . Honestly they are pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club meeting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club meeting today   Club meeting today Empty

Back to top Go down

Club meeting today
Page 1 of 1