Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:50 am

» escaped birds return
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Vaccine Concerns Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Vaccine Concerns 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Vaccine Concerns Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Vaccine Concerns Vote_lcapVaccine Concerns Voting_barVaccine Concerns Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222590 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Vaccine Concerns Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Vaccine Concerns Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Vaccine Concerns

Go down 
+2
MISTY
David
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:00 am

well, the first vaccines will be given this week, mainly to elderly people in care homes ........who incidently a lot of them have no family to stand up for them.

the makers of the pfizer have them selves admitted, they do not know how it will effect those who have it, they have admitted it is still experimental, which is very worrying to say the least.

the vaccine has to be keep at -70 or there abouts, why ? i reckon its because its a live vaccine, theres no other reason by what ive read......now if people are injected with a live vaccine can they pass it on to others ?

our government have warned of a third spike, could this third spike be brought about by vaccinating people who then spread it ...? the covid virus certainly isnt as bad as we have been led to believe, is this our governments way of population control ...?

we have a 99.9% survival rate, so people need to think very carefully about having this pfizer vaccine, it seems most peoples immune system is good enough,

our government is pushing a vaccine on us which has been developed in a matter of months, and been accepted by the medical boby who should be taking our health seriously, instead they are in co hoots, and on the pay roll .

worrying times when our own government are wanting rid of us .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:21 am

Share your concern to a certain extent David.

We know very little of what goes on behind closed doors.

It does appear that this vacine has been produced rather faster than any previously.

As laymen in this matter I think it best to leave it to those in the best position to make decsions, they cannot all be on the pay roll.

It is a nasty little beggar and the sooner dealt with the better.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:43 am

i agree misty, they arn`t all on the pay roll......but the scientists who are impartial and who do speak out, do not get air time or are not in a position to advise our government .

its seems money and power is at the bottom of the covid scam, like most things .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 am

I agree David the money mad will take advantage of and manipulate any situation for their own ends.

But I also believe in most instances regarding health etc; there are those who do care more for the benifit of all and not money.

If the vacinations go ahead as predicted it will soon become apparent who is right and who is wrong, perhaps a risky business but we cannot sit back and do nothing.

There are also sevaral other vacines on the waiting list, possible the present one has been rushed through before the others were passed for use and safe to get on the band waggon first.

Nasty situation all round David.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:55 pm

Still not getting it myself,  not convinced yet but maybe when I am i will get it , but definitely not yet
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:13 pm

It would mean my wife and myself having to go to York on two  occasions to get the vacine and two weeks apart.

Parking impossible within reasonable walking distance in that hospita, whenwe havea hospital within spitting distance.

My wife says " You take your chance or not"

Think I will tarry a while.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:13 pm

It would mean my wife and myself having to go to York on two  occasions to get the vacine and two weeks apart.

Parking impossible within reasonable walking distance in that hospital, when we have a hospital within spitting distance it does not make much sense.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:48 pm

got to be a live vaccine misty, thats why -70 .......plus you have to wait for so long before you can come home, incase of adverse reactions .

the oxford vaccine which is still being trialed does sound a lot better and no -70

when you think the pfizer vaccine has been tested on healthy people, what could it do to people with underlying illnesses etc Suspect

doris johnson and gang are very danergous
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:49 pm

MISTY wrote:

Parking impossible within reasonable walking distance in that hospital, when we have a hospital within spitting distance it does not make much sense.

Regards.
Feel sorry for you etc Misty Wink Wink at your age there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes your government should be doing every thing possible I suggest for you & your wife to make it easy to get a vaccine shot if desired & not hard as such. Parking & travel Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 2 killers for us old folk at times if requiring attention in a hospital type sense I'm affraid I found. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:51 am

first vaccines started today, i fear for the elderly ..........first to be vaccinated in the uk a 90 year old lady , i do not trust this government

since covid, the pension bill has gone down by £600 million, they plan on reducing it further Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 11:49 am

David wrote:
first vaccines started today, i fear for the elderly ..........first to be vaccinated in the uk a 90 year old lady , i do not trust this government

since covid, the pension bill has gone down by £600 million, they plan on reducing it further Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Time will tell David.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:02 pm

David wrote:

I see also Smile  Smile & talk about going back in time etc David to maybe find a final solution Wink Wink if that's possible bounce bounce William Shakespeare Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was the first man there now to get the jab of life apparently also for the virus Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:59 pm

" final solution " wasnt that another genocide ...?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:32 pm

Just hope all the doubters are proven wrong or we will be in real trouble.

Have great respect for those who are willing to try it out.

Would not be in the least suprized if China did not have something up their sleeve.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:23 pm

Heard a rumour today that some have taken ill after getting it , i don't believe that but you never know but this is the kind of thing that worries me...if I don't get the vaccine its my choice and I will suffer the consequences yes but I am just not ready yet ..I want to wait a few weeks or so to see if everyone is OK
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:48 pm

latest is those with underlying issues, compromised immune or alergies shouldnt have it ..........kind of defeats the object really doesnt it, i thought these were the people most at risk . scratch scratch

i certainly wont be a lab rat either way ....... No No No
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 4:23 pm

peel bros wrote:
Heard a rumour today that some have taken ill after getting it , i don't believe that but you never know but this is the kind of thing that worries me...if I don't get the vaccine its my choice and I will suffer the consequences yes but I am just not ready yet ..I want to wait a few weeks or so to see if everyone is OK
Yes, a lot of rumours doing the rounds, you never know realy which is right and which people are just throwing a spanner in the works.

I am in the same mind as you, play a waiting for a while, little selfish maybe but thats how I feel.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 4:55 pm

Selfish yes but wait till the guinea pigs are done first then see what happens.  I am in no rush to get it just yet .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 5:47 pm

this is just the second phase of trials, difference is they are testing it on people with underlying illnesses, plus not paying them .

its very strange doctors are saying, the vaccine will not stop people getting the virus,nor stop people transmitting it ........

sowhats the pointin having it ?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:23 pm

What worries me a little is, no one knows the long term possible problems and if we keep on vacinating and things do go wrong it will leave us in a more vulnerable position.

Me thinks a better proposition would be  to just vacinate a number from each section according to circumstancs and see if it works or not.

If you rush in the dark there is a  possibility you will never see the light.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:38 pm

Totally, totally agree david , when I say that to people I get slated for it . They think I am just causing trouble or whatever, but like you I have my doubts and why should we trust these people, they have lied from day one or have I got that wrong as well . I am thick but not that thick to see through these liars
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:11 pm

this is exactly why any new vaccines need to be trialed for a minimun of 5 - 7 years .......thats the minimum .

anything rushed through in 7 - 8 months has got to be looked upon with caution .

our government have made a total mess of immigration, and brexit, plus many other things, why would we expect anything different from a bunch of fools re covid .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:21 pm

I feel the most important qualfication to be an MP is to be able to lie through your teeth and abandon every desirable principle along with being a yes man/woman.

But having followed this matter I think there has been much Fake News and even more mischief makers attempting to unrail the attempt to deal with a very serious matter for personal reasons.

That is not to say there has not been mistakes made.

Easy to make comments based on unsubstanciated news.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:27 pm

Vaccine approved today. Canada has 7 more companies signed up also. So will be a choice,
Immigration. Canada looking for 1.3 million immigrants next 3 years. Skilled, semi-skilled prefered. All must pass a test. Knowledge of English etc,.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:36 pm

this is an experiment... they are testing it on the most vunerable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vaccine Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaccine Concerns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next