Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:58 am

» Good Morning
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:57 am

» Weather today
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:51 am

» good luck weekend
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Vote_lcapVaccine Concerns - Page 2 Voting_barVaccine Concerns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Vote_lcapVaccine Concerns - Page 2 Voting_barVaccine Concerns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222586 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Vaccine Concerns

Go down 
+2
MISTY
David
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Then all the waffle about it taking ten years  to develope a vacine appears to be just that.

Pays to  to play a waiting game at times and see how things pan out before 
comming to a conclusion.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:32 pm

MISTY wrote:
Then all the waffle about it taking ten years  to develope a vacine appears to be just that.

comming to a conclusion.

Regards.
Will be a waiting type game for many as you say I suspect Misty Smile Smile in the end bounce bounce & I suspect this time next year Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes many will still be waiting maybe for their first shot somehow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:35 am

MISTY wrote:

comming to a conclusion.

Regards.

its not waffle misty, its a fact ........a vaccine take years to properly trial before it is deemed fit for purpose, sorry but it seems you hold too much faith in our government and believe whatever you hear on the news, or news papers .........the media are as corrupt as the government, and push the propaganda .

maybe an idea to look further than the evening news or sun newspaper .

also to turn the little jew in the corner off ........ study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 9:51 am

David, Canada has now accepted that the vacine is SAFE, not based on hear say and those with no actual knowledge of what is involved, but by those concerned for those in danger, ( which is EVERYONE).

I do not believe that with all the technical knowledge available as opposed to when previous vacines were needed matters have improved beyond recognition and I feel those who know what is involved are in a better position to judge rather than the Lay Man.

As for Jews the next few months will see who is right and who is wrong.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 10:44 am

theres a lot of information out there, best we research and make our own minds up.......not believe all we are told, i know its hard to do for some who have held certain beleifs all their lives, but truth is the moon isnt made of cheese, study
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 11:36 am

Must agree whole heartedly with you there David.

Only ever been one vaccine that eliminated a problem, supposedly and that was -Small pox.
Next best is Polio with about 73%. Still rampant and devastating countries unable to buy etc. Or want to buy whilst, jabbing the well off only.
India thought it was gone, for instance... Golly did they get a shock when deciding not to jab the kids.
Obviously time is needed to stand the test of time. At present I'd say - hopefully Covid is 50% tops.

Then there will be side effects of course. Also a worrying fear that it may well come back, immune and stronger.
Time will tell tell of course and we hope and pray in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 11:46 am

“I saw, and look! a pale horse, and the one seated on it had the name Death.
And the Grave was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a long sword and with food shortage and with deadly plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.”​—Revelation 6:8.

The fourth rider represents death due to plague and other causes. Soon after 1914, the Spanish flu killed tens of millions. Possibly some 500 million people were infected, about 1 out of every 3 humans then alive!

But the Spanish flu was just the beginning. Experts estimate that hundreds of millions died of smallpox during the 20th century. To this day, the lives of millions are cut short by AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria, despite intensive medical research.

The result is the same, death​—whether due to war, famine, or plague. The Grave relentlessly gathers up the victims, offering no hope.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:39 pm

David wrote:
theres a lot of information out there, best we research and make our own minds up.......not believe all we are told, i know its hard to do for some who have held certain beleifs all their lives, but truth is the moon isnt made of cheese, study
Yes. All vaccines or meds will have some undesirable side effects. Pigeons or humans or animals. As long as they fall within a certain criteria they are safe. Best to see effects on others.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Cannot understand the NO HOPE Daz.

I have every hope and expectation that there is hope.

As for vacines, without all the anti it is undeniable they have extended and saved billions of lives.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Hope is for those that understand, and strive to do the 'Truth; and God's will.
Like evolution there are no promises for those that don't!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:28 pm

MISTY wrote:
Cannot understand the NO HOPE Daz.

I have every hope and expectation that there is hope.

As for vacines, without all the anti it is undeniable they have extended and saved billions of lives.

Regards.
I would say Smile Smile that's a fact etc Misty Wink Wink Still remember a mate I had at school in the early years here, struck down with Polio unfortunately & it made life utterly miserable for him at the time in many ways. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:37 pm

i think the reason people tend to believe so many conspiricy theories, is for the simple fact that we cannot trust the government .......they are professional liars .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 pm

David wrote:
i think the reason people tend to believe so many conspiricy theories, is for the simple fact that we cannot trust the government .......they are professional liars .
Smile Smile True Wink Wink they have it down to an art form from my experience down here etc David. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes some good news bounce bounce & some bad news, maybe Wink Wink bad news, had a local order in here on the local front for 50 odd million vaccine shots. All gone pear shape for some reason & order now cancelled. Trump Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad has his name down for the Times magazines man of the year type scenario in Yanky land. Could have shot himself in the foot again thou I suspect somehow bounce bounce as over 3000 people have just died from the virus there in one day Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad which is more than what was killed in their tragic 7/11 disaster back when Wink Wink & by this weekend coming bounce bounce he really will have reached a milestone of sorts Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as he will pass the 300,000 dead mark unfortunately while under his watch & management & he still has another 4/5 weeks to go before he finely walks the  pirat plank, kicking & screaming that he was robbed by the American people & their corrupt legal system Wink Wink apparently. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:22 am

Well, Hal, and Misty, I see, still, you place hope high on your addenda's. Yes, believing 'Mankind' will eventually sort it all out.

If a horse fell 99 times on the trot at the first hurdle - let alone a fence it never encounters, are you going to bet your house on it winning the next time?
Of course not.
Mankind's record is atrocious. Longest ever in history has one country gone 40 years without a war.
Food - that would feed the whole population twice over destroyed every day, whilst millions starve (851.345 a day)! Why! Greed and profits. Those that can afford to say 'We have to pay for it... let them starve. Let them die! Women and children scavenging refuse tip competing with the rats and seagull for a morsel of food. Well done Man!
Women going into the ditches for human shit. To squeeze the moisture out to drink and cook with. The Uk. is the second-largest arms dealer in the world. After the U.S.A.! ALSO the biggest dealer of drugs!
We, like many countries bomb women and kids - indeed acts of terrorism! If not, explain it to them, please. Causing desolation of homes - tents now1 I could- as most of you know, write chapters of these truths. Yet, yes, and however, one still believes mankind will make it better... Love to see a realist thinking in that regards, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:30 pm

I have never said mankind will sort it out, nor ever thought it.

What I said in response to your comment ' no hope' I said there is hope, my hope is not in man but God. ( big difference me thinks).

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Concerns   Vaccine Concerns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaccine Concerns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2