Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Favourite smells - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Favourite smells - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Favourite smells - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Favourite smells - Page 2 Vote_lcapFavourite smells - Page 2 Voting_barFavourite smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Favourite smells - Page 2 Vote_lcapFavourite smells - Page 2 Voting_barFavourite smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222737 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Favourite smells - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Favourite smells - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Favourite smells

Go down 
+5
MISTY
Knackered
halcanada81
David
Boosey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Favourite smells - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:30 pm

peel bros wrote:
Also freshly cut timber . Loved that when I worked for a cabinet maker
Lucky you Ray Smile Smile back when Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes mine was a blocked sewer drain etc bounce bounce brought tears to my eyes at times, I'm affraid  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad Very Happy Very Happy.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:37 pm

peel bros wrote:
I.m a good lad really knackered,  I just couldn't resist and I apologise if I offended you . Believe I am not a bad person . I am as honest as anyone and as straight as a die
No offence taking here Ray Very Happy Very Happy I'm  a big boy etc bounce bounce been round the block as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & at the end of the day Wink Wink my Joyce here tells me I'm as thick as a brick I'm affraid & never quite get it right with what people say when sending a message Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Just saying I am a good person and would hate to upset anyone, especially on here but sometimes you have to let your hair down. What hair I have left lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:24 pm

peel bros wrote:
Just saying I am a good person and would hate to upset anyone,  especially on here but sometimes you have to let your hair down. What hair I have left lol
Smile Smile True Ray Wink Wink good to be able to let your hair down at times I suggest. Found here in my time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes little that is said has much harm attached with it in the big over all picture of life bounce bounce & if it some how does Wink Wink perhaps a re-think on the issue may just come out with a different type of conclusion maybe in the end. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:44 am

[quote="peel bros"]Just saying I am a good person and would hate to upset anyone,  especially on here but sometimes you have to let your hair down. What hair I have left lol[/quote

dont worry about it ray we are all grown ups ffs ....anyhow who dont like the smell of a clean carpet/rug lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:15 am

oldstrain wrote:
peel bros wrote:
Just saying I am a good person and would hate to upset anyone,  especially on here but sometimes you have to let your hair down. What hair I have left lol[/quote

dont worry about it ray we are all grown ups ffs ....anyhow who dont like the smell of a clean carpet/rug lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy I could say a lot here etc O/S Wink Wink but best I say nothing I suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as wee Alfie the pirat could maybe have something to report to his classmates somehow I suspect Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:04 am

I love the smell of something that takes you back to your childhood something that you forgotten all about but don't ask me what as I have forgotten about it
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 am

With regards to pigeons and smells, apart from lime keeping the air fresh I at times hung aniseed up and that has a pleasant smell.

I also like aniseed balls you sucked them until the littler red ball in the centre. 

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:07 pm

markevans wrote:
I love the smell of something that takes you back to your childhood something that you forgotten all about but don't ask me what as I have forgotten about it

often , in my old loft, which is still on land behind our house, quite a distance from the houses .........i smelt cigars / cigeretes in the loft, always thought it was strange Suspect Suspect

either a ghost of a previous pigeon man who had owned the loft, or some of the pigeons had taken up smoking ....... Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Fresh carpet smell haha . Very good Darren
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:41 pm

Can understand all the preferences , but I bet all like the SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Best one yet misty . Brilliant..yes love that smell
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:39 pm

What’s it like
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:36 pm

It's a beautiful smell , once you've smelt it you want more
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Boosey wrote:
What’s it like
Very Happy Very Happy Maybe our Ray here Boosey Wink Wink could maybe send you a bottle or two for Xmas bounce bounce if you just ask nicely Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Easily
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:37 am

Cheers Ray, you’ve got my address. Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:47 am

Boosey wrote:
Cheers Ray, you’ve got my address. Razz
lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy.   cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 10:22 am

Put a picture of a pigeon on the bottle Ray and I’ll give you 50 quid for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 am

Boosey wrote:
Put a picture of a pigeon on the bottle Ray and I’ll give you 50 quid for it. Razz
lol! lol! lol! & I thought I was Dumb here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Boosey Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:05 pm

If I can I could breed you birds to hopefully win but its like everything its luck to get right ones . I know we have a big team but we must be doing something right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite smells   Favourite smells - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite smells
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2