Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Vote_lcapUk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Voting_barUk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Vote_lcapUk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Voting_barUk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Uk Roads etc etc

Go down 
+4
halcanada81
MISTY
David
Knackered
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 10:51 pm

MISTY wrote:
peel bros wrote:
I agree David with most of your points , if there is a way the government will get money off you they will, its like my drone  I have to apply for a licence to use it which is pathetic.  They used the excuse it was to deter the daft lads flying and causing problems. If they want to fly they will , it just punishes us genuine flyers but I have to pay or get a big fine...thats just one example from me
Would not be a very good idea to have everyone having a drone, not everyone is sensible as the idiots that threaten airoplanes show.

You have to have regulations for potential problems, how do you think a free for all would work out.

Everyone  can carry a knife from birh onwards, same with a gun anything goes.

Murder, rape, people walk into other peoples homes and do what they want same in the shops, anything goes ( think a  song comming on).

You have to have Laws and regulations for anything that is of concern and punishment for breaking them.

This costs MONEY people HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

The upholding of the Law and the punishment involved, prisons, lawyers, police all have costs as does  Members of Parliament.etc; etc; etc;

If I had my way no one would have anything capable of being a menace without they had a licence  and proven to be sane and responsible and to a certain extent licenses and the paying for them goes a long way to doing so.

Regards.
Smile Smile Got into trouble recently etc Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! in certain ways  bounce  bounce  bounce with the 2nd amendment type scenario etc from Yanky land & how out of date it is by todays general living standards on average for normal folk. Brought in when most only had a single shot rifle as such to shoot cans Smile Smile these days the nutters can still walk into a church/supermarket with high powered type automatic weapons in Yanky land & kill everything there in seconds if they so choose Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes listening to some of that fake type news in the background as I speak here apparently, saying a person is being admitted now to hospital there on your patch every 30 seconds sadly with a virus issue. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 pm

Appreciate how you feel when you think, as well all do,  that the Government take too much of our pennies.
But when you analyse wht it makes sense,

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 pm

So why not have licenses to ride a pedal bike , to use a mobility scooter which are also very dangerous I must say , it was to deter flying drones but it doesn't work . The Heathrow thing was a load of crap , when I fly my drone they know exactly where it is , where it's going ect ect , they can trace them easily. Anyway again it's just another money making ploy in my opinion. I know you have to have laws and rules and obviously I believe in that but if they can get money from you they will. By the way I might be selling the drone if anyone is interested haha .its actually getting very hard to use it now
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:08 pm

Sad state of affairs Knackered, afraid some people have a very poor
understanding of life in general and personal responsibility for their 
and the actions of others.

Apparently cannot understand that the anything goes senario is not one to be 
applauded nor encouraged.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:15 pm

prisons are on the whole private companies, they are in it to make money .......most are not government run any more .

yes of course we have to have laws, otherwise it would be total caos, but the uk is a common law country, and the people are governed by consent ,acts and statutes only have the force of law if we consent ......and mosts acts and statutes are there simply to make revenue.

the police and government know that ordinary joe public know nothing about this, this is why they get away with it.......

for example, the missuse of drugs act, is not called the missuse of drugs law

road traffic act, not called the road traffic law ,

these are just a couple of examples, its too late at night to quote more ......but thats exactly what it is, an ACT, not genuine law unless we consent ......yes we can use none complience, but because our courts and police are so corrupt we dont have a chance normally, because they are all working outside the law of the land .

like ray says, a drone license, just another way of making money out of the people, same as a fishing license or a street busker or traders license .....a TV license even if you do not watch the BBC, yet in other countries abroad they watch the BBC for free ........ scratch  scratch  scratch

colin ive heard that before about voting, and its very true.........if it was genuine and actually did choose who was elected, it surely would be banned ,as it is they give people the feeling they are actually deciding, when in reality they arn`t ,

lawyers as it happens, swear allegence to the bar, and serve the courts, they are merely there to guide us through the system, very, very few of them give a damn if we go to prison or not, they are part of the system...........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 pm

peel bros wrote:
So why not have licenses to ride a pedal bike , to use a mobility scooter which are also very dangerous I must say , it was to deter flying drones but it doesn't work . The Heathrow thing was a load of crap , when I fly my drone they know exactly where it is , where it's going ect ect , they can trace them easily.  Anyway again it's just another money making ploy in my opinion.  I know you have to have laws  and rules and obviously I believe in that but if they can get money from you they will. By the way I might be selling the drone if anyone is interested haha .its actually getting very hard to use it now
So Very Happy Very Happy I take it Ray Wink Wink in selling your drone there now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes apparently  bounce  bounce you have had enough of the peeping Tom type scenario for awhile  lol!  lol!  lol! Smile Smile. cheers flower afro
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:25 pm

No I can't see it properly as the rules state . I do use a big tablet which helps enormously but its eyesight which the drone has to be seen by not the tablet , this can go 4 miles away and no human can see it that far , but a few hundred yards is enough for me . Just like it for aerial views of my loft , the local area and camping sites I go on
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:25 pm

Sorry , not for perverting lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:30 pm

MISTY wrote:

Regards.

well, they could use even more of our money to bomb other countries, or to give away as over seas aid ........a few more billion of tax payers money

strange they always seem to have plenty of money for this, and other lunatic ideas they have
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 pm

peel bros wrote:
Sorry , not for perverting lol
lol! lol! lol! Well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol!  I'm glad you cleared that wee scenario up here etc Ray Very Happy Very Happy David could have been somewhat worried somehow I suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 11:59 pm

David wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.

well, they could use even more of our money to bomb other countries, or to give away as over seas aid ........a few more billion of tax payers money

strange they always seem to have plenty of money for this, and other lunatic ideas they have
I agree entirely that some money, too much in my opinion, is spent on foreign aid etc;

The fact is that there are reasons for some in  an endeavour to encourage people to stay where they are and not come over here, cannot understand the aid to China though, perhaps to help to make viruses.

As for war involvement, you will have to ask our friend Blaire and Co. they will all have made millions from it one way or another, but none gone to the front line

You will never  get an ideal means of government David developed by mankind too many different opinions and needs and intentions.

Just feel for and be grateful for that you are not in Syria etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 8:48 am

well if our government are giving overseas aid to keep people in their own countries, it aint working........there all over here.

a more effective way would be to say NO your not coming in .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:04 am

David wrote:
well if our government are giving overseas aid to keep people in their own countries, it aint working........there all over here.

lol! lol! lol! better Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that you have them all there etc David Wink Wink than down here as such Smile Smile as I have no time at all for queue jumper types of any description I'm affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:34 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

lol! lol! lol! better Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that you have them all there etc David Wink Wink than down here as such Smile Smile as I have no time at all for queue jumper types of any description I'm affraid. cheers
They ain't comming from the countries receiving aid David, the illegals are not being mistreated in their own countries they just want a better life over here.

Those being persecuted we do help in a legal manner.

The illegals should be sent back straight away or made to do menial work until their several appeals are heard to pay for their keep.

Just heard on the television, the vacine is a means of controlling us, and some will not be having it.

Just proves there are some real nut cases around.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 10:39 am

MISTY wrote:
barnie wrote:
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Img_8410
When you have to use Anarchists to attempt to strengthen your obvious blinckered ideas you have realy reached  the depths.

Regards.

I find nothing wrong with a lot of Anarchist philosophy, fits the bill for me, Anarchy, peace, freedom, it's the extremists and band waggon brigade that prevent it being an alternative solution in many instances.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 11:24 am

migrants are still coming to the uk from countries that recieve aid, india recieves 100 million to invest in " "technical enterprises" , poakistan, ethiopia, afghanistan,yemen and nigeria are the five main countries who recieve aid from the uk, yet they still come tolive in the uk .

your right misty, there are some real nutcases around, those having the vaccine ........ Razz Razz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 11:34 am

barnie wrote:
MISTY wrote:
barnie wrote:
Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Img_8410
When you have to use Anarchists to attempt to strengthen your obvious blinckered ideas you have realy reached  the depths.

Regards.

I find nothing wrong with a lot of Anarchist philosophy, fits the bill for me, Anarchy, peace, freedom, it's the extremists and band waggon brigade that prevent it being an alternative solution in many instances.
I feel you do not know what ANACHEY is barnie.

If you agree with total disorder, no rules, no regulations, everyone
doing their own thing then I realy do feel sorry for you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Didn't say I agreed with everything in which Anarchy is portrayed, depends on how you interpret things, but thanks for your concern Misty.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 2:00 pm

My son believes big time in Anarchy. Says in fact we are in legalise Anarchy any way. Says that why so much uprising and conflicts... the masses demanding to unleash the boundaries and let be what ever we want or do!

Me! just the opposite I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Daz wrote:
My son believes big time in Anarchy. Says in fact we are in legalise Anarchy any way.  Says that why so much uprising and conflicts... the masses demanding to unleash the boundaries and let be  what ever we want or do!

Me! just the opposite I guess lol.
Ridiculous assumption, we would be further back than the  Stone Age if
you believed in the stone age.

Free for all would mean misery for all.

Regards.,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:33 pm

misty, do you think theres a possibility, life exists on other planets .......?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:51 pm

I do not believe there are any other life forms as we know them in our system.

That is not to say there are not other systems within the Universe that
have life forms.

The universe is an inigma, the more we learn about it the less we know.

What  I am certain of, life on earth in all it's forms has not come about by either
accident nor evolution.

I believe 100% in creation.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 8:54 pm

David wrote:
migrants are still coming to the uk from countries that recieve aid, india recieves 100 million to invest in " "technical enterprises" ,  poakistan, ethiopia, afghanistan,yemen and nigeria are the five main countries who recieve aid from the uk, yet they still come tolive in the uk .

your right misty, there are some real nutcases around, those having the vaccine ........ Razz  Razz  lol!  lol!  lol!
lol! lol! lol! Your persistent etc David Wink Wink I must say  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes . You may just go down in a ball of flames in time  bounce  bounce in a history sense I suspect Smile Smile but credit where due I say Very Happy Very Happy for being persistent with your thinking process as such Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 10:11 am

Well, then, is Anarchy, a privilege of the wealthy and rulers. Those able to? To exploit, and commit atrocities?
The riots and mass upsurges of 'Being heard', and 'Their' rights'  just an organised Anarchy?!
n  the Ruling Classes rule' because they 'Can' regardless of others rights. Their strength against the 'Under dogs'!
Are we not, and have always been a nation of 'Haves and Have nots'!

Individualist anarchists believe in the freedom of the self and oppose the authority of government.
Social anarchists believe that political power and resources should be shared equally by all in a community.
Both schools of thought influenced movements and events throughout the 20th century.

Anarchy is a belief system that rejects governmental authority in favor of self-governing or community consensus. It has become a synonym for chaos and the breakdown of civil order.

Anarchism as a political philosophy in opposition to the rule of government and the establishment of hierarchies. It developed fully in the 20th century, but its roots as an epithet for extremism go back further, at least to the French Revolution.

The word derives from a Greek word meaning "having no ruler."
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Anarchy is a perposterous  idea, how on earth could all individuals ideas and wants be incorperatd in any system that could function without perpetual conflict?.

We have rules and laws yet we still have problems.

Roll On.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uk Roads etc etc   Uk Roads etc etc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uk Roads etc etc
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next