Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Armageddon coming? - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Vote_lcapArmageddon coming? - Page 2 Voting_barArmageddon coming? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Vote_lcapArmageddon coming? - Page 2 Voting_barArmageddon coming? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Armageddon coming?

Go down 
+4
peel bros
MISTY
David
halcanada81
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:23 pm

It would be interesting barnie to know just exactly what you think about lifes origin, and in fact it's meaning.

You have been around and experienced different aspects of life and no doubt seen enough good bad and indifferent to come to some conclusions.

The earth and all it involves is there for the considersation of all.

If we are just meant to enjoy all it offers for the average life span of humans, just exactly what point would there be in it ?.

Humans do not live at the present time long enough to even begin to explore   all that the earth offers.

You are obviously an intelligent person and I always enjoy others ideas and opinions  but I also try to persuade consideration of what I truly believe.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:06 pm

barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
I've been to the reported birthplace of Jesus in Bethlehem, stood on the actual spot where he was supposedly born, walked the 14 stations of the cross through Jerusalem and stood where they say he was crucified on the hill.........

Although I can't deny it was an interesting experience, for me it wasn't a life changing, divine, awe inspiring visit.
I just saw it as a tourist trap with plastic effigies and crosses being touted left right and centre. Cheap paperweights of Jesus, calendars, keyrings you name it, all kinds of tat being shoved at you. If this is the holy land then the custodians can't be too devout and dedicated otherwise they surely wouldn't let this happen?

There were plenty of pilgrims absorbed in the place, weeping and praying at every religious shrine but like I say I didn't feel the need to join them. I'm sure they get a lot from these places but each to their own. Lots of other fantastic less religious sights to see there at the same time.
Not that I wish to pry etc type of thing Barnie Smile Smile but by your post's here over time you seem to have a connection with Israel as such somehow & I was just wondering why here, being a curious of nature type Wink Wink. cheers

Sorry knackered I'm bound by the UK official secrets act 1989, can't discuss further I'm afraid.
OK Smile Smile not quite the reply I was expecting as such, James Wink Wink lol! lol! lol!Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no sense asking etc I suspect bouncebounce your thoughts on the Berlin type wall they built there to keep the riff raff out & your thoughts on the land they deliberately stole also from their neighbours to build houses on as such Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:14 am

Just looked up the Jewish History from the creation of Heaven and Earth to the present day.

The only Jew I have met was a grand little fellow who ran a cloths club to help the poor, my mother paid one shilling a week in and usd what was in the club when needed.

Lot of hand me downs in those days only the edlest got the new cloths.

Without going through all the Jewish history in my opinion, were I them, would take every possible means to ensure Israel was protected from any possible take over of a hard earned return to their own land.

Have no real interest or allegiance either way, but the next phase of history will revolve around Israel.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:38 am

MISTY wrote:
It would be interesting barnie to know just exactly what you think about lifes origin, and in fact it's meaning.

You have been around and experienced different aspects of life and no doubt seen enough good bad and indifferent to come to some conclusions.

The earth and all it involves is there for the considersation of all.

If we are just meant to enjoy all it offers for the average life span of humans, just exactly what point would there be in it ?.

Humans do not live at the present time long enough to even begin to explore   all that the earth offers.

You are obviously an intelligent person and I always enjoy others ideas and opinions  but I also try to persuade consideration of what I truly believe.

Regards.

Misty in all honesty I never put a great deal of thought into how we came about, more concerned with where we are now. But when I think about it I would take the view that 14 billion years ago the big bang happened. Several planets collided and one massive lump became earth but it was contaminated with bacteria, micro-oganisms , bits of this and that from the other lumps.

Oxygen was formed and the bacteria and other stuff began to mutate into living cells, maybe in water who knows?

These evolved in the water into some kind of living thing. Then the water got too hot, too cold, or too salty maybe and these living things evolved so they could crawl out the water onto land, probably took millions of years.

Once on land they continued to evolve, some became land dwellers some stayed in water, some grew 4 legs some grew wings and so on and on.

Some evolved at a far faster rate and became able to stand on 2 legs and use hands for tools and weapons. Then they created civilisations with hierarchy and order of sorts. They found they could control and have influence over the lesser developed species...................fast forward a few hundred thousand years and here we are now. That's my take on it anyway.

Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 am

Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
I've been to the reported birthplace of Jesus in Bethlehem, stood on the actual spot where he was supposedly born, walked the 14 stations of the cross through Jerusalem and stood where they say he was crucified on the hill.........

Although I can't deny it was an interesting experience, for me it wasn't a life changing, divine, awe inspiring visit.
I just saw it as a tourist trap with plastic effigies and crosses being touted left right and centre. Cheap paperweights of Jesus, calendars, keyrings you name it, all kinds of tat being shoved at you. If this is the holy land then the custodians can't be too devout and dedicated otherwise they surely wouldn't let this happen?

There were plenty of pilgrims absorbed in the place, weeping and praying at every religious shrine but like I say I didn't feel the need to join them. I'm sure they get a lot from these places but each to their own. Lots of other fantastic less religious sights to see there at the same time.
Not that I wish to pry etc type of thing Barnie Smile Smile but by your post's here over time you seem to have a connection with Israel as such somehow & I was just wondering why here, being a curious of nature type Wink Wink. cheers

Sorry knackered I'm bound by the UK official secrets act 1989, can't discuss further I'm afraid.
OK Smile Smile not quite the reply I was expecting as such, James Wink Wink lol! lol! lol!Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no sense asking etc I suspect bouncebounce your thoughts on the Berlin type wall they built there to keep the riff raff out & your thoughts on the land they deliberately stole also from their neighbours to build houses on as such Wink Wink.  cheers

Knackered I don't do international politics, not for me pal, but any responsible government should always do what they feel is best for their citizens. Stealing of land or re-purposing of land however it's dressed up, has gone on for centuries you have to look no further than where you're standing now. All depends on which side of the new fence you sit on.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:34 am

Thanks for your thoughts barnie.

Many hold exactly the same opinions.

Looked at the Big Bang theory and when you ask WHAT WENT BANG?

You are back to square one, because where did that come from that went BANG.

I personally think everything is just pure energy in many different forms.

Splitting the atom is just undoing a solid made from pure energy, the solid becomes just pure energy and causes the likes of what the atom bomb does.

As I said previously the vast strides made in the last, less than a hundered years, is not in accordance with the evolution theory.

Will be very interesting barnie to see what happens in the next year or two.

Irrespective of anything else cannot see any real long term future with the state the world is in at the moment.

Thanks for the reply barnie you are far from alone in what you think tis a real ????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:57 am

Misty I don't believe anyone really wants war and destruction anymore apart from the usual band of blinkered terrorists waging war based on a fake agenda of hatred.

99.9% of civilisation would want a peaceful life and I think that's enough to suppress the other 0.1%

I think the world has a positive future, never before have so many nations worked closely together. Education is another reason, an increasing number of students study in countries other than their own. See things differently. Same with Industrialists, healthworkers, scientists, sharing knowledge and support outside of their own nation.

But there again my glass is always half full..... Smile
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:20 am

I agree that the vast majority just want to live in harmony and help each other barnie.

The problem being they do not make the decisions.

At the present time their are double figure countries involved in conflicts, civilians being killed  on an ongoing basis.

North Korea is not going to take notice of anyone and will persue their dislike of America.

Iran has expressed it's intention to destroy Israel.

If it was left to the ordinary people who just want a peaceful life things would be vastly different but they have no say,  they may have a vote but it is meaninless.

Just wish matters were as you feel they are barnie would be great.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon coming?   Armageddon coming? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Armageddon coming?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2