Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RPRA Final, Update  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA Final, Update  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA Final, Update  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
RPRA Final, Update  Vote_lcapRPRA Final, Update  Voting_barRPRA Final, Update  Vote_rcap 
David
RPRA Final, Update  Vote_lcapRPRA Final, Update  Voting_barRPRA Final, Update  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA Final, Update  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA Final, Update  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA Final, Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Final, Update  Empty
PostSubject: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:43 am

Good Evening
New 55 inch smart tv arrived today and I have just got it all set up ready to go in the Marquee on Sunday morning for you to see the live results.
I will confirm tomorrow lunchtime all is on but the weather looking promising at the moment.
All I can say now is bring it on.
Jeremy..

RPRA Final, Update  24268810
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 1:45 am

David wrote:
Good Evening
New 55 inch smart tv arrived today and I have just got it all set up ready to go in the Marquee on Sunday morning for you to see the live results.
I will confirm tomorrow lunchtime all is on but the weather looking promising at the moment.
All I can say now is bring it on.
Jeremy..

RPRA Final, Update  24268810
Looks pretty good to me here etc David Very Happy Very Happy lets just hope thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it gets worked overtime for everyone as such with our final race now bounce bounce with that pinging type sound, when one has good type returns in good time type of thing. Now  Wink  Wink perhaps, at times ????? here  Smile  Smile Jeremy  Wink  Wink gets the short end as such. But credit where due type of thing  I say  bounce  bounce as for myself here, his information factor for our race over all has been first class in my view & of the highest order thankfully from my end here, even if at times I may just disagree somewhat with certain of his methods there Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:51 am

Although the numbers left are not what one would wish, nor expect, we have no idea 
why so many have not made it and so to be fair one can only complain about what we do know.

In my opinion far too many training tosses from sight of the loft.

As for the final result, as I am usualy wrong (and hopefully in this case) i think if we get half back in reasonable time 
we will be lucky, these pigeons think going in a basket is walk in the park, think they will be disapointed.

GOOD LUCK TO OURS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 10:22 am

still toying with the idea of going up to watch it ,busy weekend taking alfie to the football this afternoon and joshua v usyk tonight
and then cap the weekend off with the one loft bounce
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 10:33 am

yes darren, looking forward to the boxing and the one loft final this weekend, if we can improve on our previous one loft best of 30th in the mnfc i will be happy, if we can achieve a top position ill be even happier ....plus id usyk batters joshua ill be even happier cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 11:58 am

i think usyk will prove to be a real test maybe his hardest fight yet
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Never realy liked boxing, as such.

Always thought it better to talk your way out of a fight than
have to either give or receive unwanted attention.

Think the initial sportsmanship as in many other sports is no longer there.

Although I think some of the pre fight antics are put up jobs.

Football I played from school throughout the army, just wished they had had the
same balls as used today, wet, leather often not lacesd up properly, headache material
lace marked heads was the norm then.

However, just glad I am not a youngster today with the class of idiots running the world.

Hope Alfie's team wins, and we have a good showing tomorrow.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 12:51 pm

I think Joshua overall wieght and strength will see him through. I'd say a stoppage.
However the twaddle and rubbish he pouting could back fire, with him being over confident. Usk is no slouch, a bit old maybe. But then Joshua has proven hi don't like to be hit, and loses it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 1:06 pm

i think usyk is the best fighter joshua has faced ......every other fighter he has fought has either been a b level fighter, or past their best , he hasnt fought anyone who is at the top of their game .

joshuas boxing skill is pretty average, he will not out box usyk, lets just hope the judges and the referee are not paid off by barry hearn. Suspect
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:22 pm

all booked looking forward to it if josh dont hurt early i can see a real sticky fight for him ....we just got back from the gate and we got a 1.1 draw our namesake got an equaliser for us and a deserved draw with a top side ,up the robins eh cheers alfies cock a hoop bounce mind i feel pretty good meself ,i may even enter thatchers territory for a 2nd stint today lol! drunken ahhh that golden nectar eh pirat pirat...be back at the gate come friday for the rugby a west country derby ,already a sell out and a evening match to ...should be a great atmosphere under the floodlights ....come on lads cheers will get some pics to share with the loyals here pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:55 am

oldstrain wrote:
all booked looking forward to it if josh dont hurt early i can see a real sticky fight for him ....we just got back from the gate and we got a 1.1 draw our namesake got an equaliser for us and a deserved draw with a top side ,up the robins eh cheers alfies cock a hoop bounce mind i feel pretty good meself ,i may even enter thatchers territory for a 2nd stint today lol! drunken ahhh that golden nectar eh pirat pirat...be back at the gate come friday for the rugby a west country derby ,already a sell out and a evening match to ...should be a great atmosphere under the floodlights ....come on lads cheers will get some pics to share with the loyals here pirat pirat
lol! lol! lol! I'm lost here I'm affraid O/S Smile Smile your talking like a Geordie type of thing Wink Wink Well done to the little pirat thou Very Happy Very Happy if he is happy bounce bounce I'm happy also as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:58 am

Spot on oldstrain, do not like boxing myself but went just as you said it would.

A good little un can beat a meadiocre big un.

Hope you are right about our two little  beauties.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:37 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
lol! lol! lol! I'm lost here I'm affraid O/S Smile Smile your talking like a Geordie type of thing Wink Wink Well done to the little pirat thou Very Happy Very Happy if he is happy bounce bounce I'm happy also as such. cheers

its all from the wurzel dictionary oz lol! to cut a long story short we are supporting our local team in the football and rugby and thoroughly enjoying it pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 12:12 pm

David wrote:
i think usyk is the best fighter joshua has faced ......every other fighter he has fought has either been a b level fighter, or past their best , he hasnt fought anyone who is at the top of their game .

joshuas boxing skill is pretty average, he will not out box usyk, lets just hope the judges and the referee are not paid off by barry hearn. Suspect
Yes quite Right david.
I thought is Joshua could be offensive, his Wieght and younger age could see him through. We all knew Usyk could box, was a veteran and been there, and had the tea shirts.

Just can't - in hindsight see why Joshua was mathed then.
Obviously Joshua talk, andlooking good in the Gym against sparring partners - not allowed to hit him hard - and his past expierence of being clobbered, they felt It was a fight Joshua cold win. But he left his heart and bravery in the the gym!

Yellow Streak up his back will always be there. Will beat a few 'Have beens' and some 'Never Wills' from now on. Media will sale the tickets ... for a small percentage.
As for Fury, well that will be a fixed trio of fights for 'Pay days' to retire on.
Joshua shouldn't be allowed in the same ring as Tyson ... But money talks eh".
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 1:05 pm

daz, i cant for the life of me think who told joshua he could out box usyk, or that he could even compete technically with him ........hes not that type of boxer, his best bet would have to keep his weight and size, and bully him and throw big punches, but then again he would have run out of steam around the 8th round , so his best chance would have been to try knock him out ASAP

he played into usyks hands by loosing weight and trying to box.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

its all from the wurzel dictionary oz lol! to cut a long story short we are supporting our local team in the football and rugby and thoroughly enjoying it pirat pirat
OK there etc:) Smile O/S Very Happy Very Happy I believe you Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes tried Google here thou bounce bounce for an explanation on wurzel, but he was more confused than I'm sadly Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:00 pm

Did not look a little concerned  on the telly this morning, in fact he  looked rather pleased.

Wonder if there is return clause involved.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:20 pm

yes there is misty, a rematch clause .......he did take it a little too casual in my opinion, but he probably knew him self he was soundly beaten, so didnt object too much .

probably thinks he can win the re match, but either way he will make millions £ more for the re match fight win or loose ......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:41 pm

re-match Shocked getting cheesed off it seems every fight theres a re-match up for grabs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:54 pm

thats what boxing is all about nowadays darren, champions have rematch clauses in the contract ........should be they win or they loose, if they loose they fight to regain the position to challange for the title again .

its all about money now, and careful management on who to fight and who not to fight .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:57 am

i would have liked to see josh v tyson but cant see it happening now its more likely to be tyson v usyk if tyson wins round 3 with wilder as i cant see josh beating usyk
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 11:42 am

Was a time when 'Re - matches were allowed. Quite rightly so. they lead to a farce mostly.

As for Joshua, was as I said he had to use wieght and agreesion early as he would be out boxed.
I always believed, and still do, the Italian was robbed when Joshua was given the virdice in the 2012 London olympics!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 11:45 am

oldstrain wrote:
i would have liked to see josh v tyson but cant see it happening now its more likely to be tyson  v usyk if tyson wins round 3 with wilder as i cant see josh beating usyk

Sorry O/S of course it will, they will -so-call fight! Maybe three times. A payable 'Swan songs' for their benifi't to their retirament.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 12:25 pm

hope so daz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Final, Update    RPRA Final, Update  Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA Final, Update
Page 1 of 1