Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid strikes. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid strikes. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Vote_lcapCovid strikes. - Page 2 Voting_barCovid strikes. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Vote_lcapCovid strikes. - Page 2 Voting_barCovid strikes. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid strikes. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid strikes.

Go down 
+2
barnie
Daz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid strikes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 4:20 pm

personally misty i think covid is man made, or at least a tweaked version of the flu .......which probably originated in china, and offered for sale to the worlds governments , most of whom bought it .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 pm

MISTY wrote:
My best school mate emingrated to Australia on , I think £10 scheme.

He ended up living in a compound and working down a gold mine, on his return to our shores he said the conditions were terrible.

Think things may have improved.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! your a hard man etc Misty Smile Smile to please as such Very Happy Very Happy back then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we actually still had black fella types down here bounce bounce who hadn't even seen a white man type Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:01 pm

David wrote:
personally misty i think covid is man made, or at least a tweaked version of the flu .......which probably originated in china, and offered for sale to the worlds governments , most of whom bought it .
Well passed the stage here David Smile Smile of playing the blame game as such. It's here I'm affraid & unfortunately for many  it's not going to disappear over night type of thing, sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:46 am

no knackered its not, flu type virus`s just mutate, its part of life that we learn to live with them i suppose........another thing that will never change is our government, they never let a good crisis go to waste .........
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:30 pm

Have a feeling this Winter will be a turning point one way or another.

I think all those who have lost loved ones and suffered the effects themselves would in 99% of cases think it is the result of mankind treating viruses with contempt in labs and not taking the precautions necessary to safeguard the public.

What baffles me is, WHY ON EARTH RISK DOING SO IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

Cannot see what the intention is, like germ warfare, always the chance of things not going to plan.

Think to blame Governments getting involved in a plot that can have, and is, causing untold other problems than health does not make sense, the only way that would work is if you could control every aspect, which the whole world is not doing at the moment.

Every country was thrown in at the deep end and unfortunately some took longer than others to swim, and all having to learn different strokes.

As for blaming Borris and the Government.

Had all people abided by the rules and advice from day one we would be in a far better place to access matters as to who was right or wrong.

Would not have Borrises job at any price.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:48 am

MISTY wrote:

I think all those who have lost loved ones and suffered the effects themselves would in 99% of cases think it is the result of mankind treating viruses with contempt in labs and not taking the precautions necessary to safeguard the public.

Cannot see what the intention is, like germ warfare, always the chance of things not going to plan.

Think to blame Governments getting involved in a plot that can have, and is, causing untold other problems than health does not make sense, the only way that would work is if you could control every aspect, which the whole world is not doing at the moment.

Every country was thrown in at the deep end and unfortunately some took longer than others to swim, and all having to learn different strokes.

Had all people abided by the rules and advice from day one we would be in a far better place to access matters as to who was right or wrong.

Regards.
Sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I must agree with your first few lines here etc Misty Wink Wink going on what has unfortunately happened down here over our recent winter period as such. Your hospitals there will just about buckle under strain of non vaccinated types taking up all the beds there I suspect. Maybe Smile Smile I'm a know nothing type here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but I would be making an extra type of effort there now to some how get the booster 3rd shot before winter if I was you Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:30 am

MISTY wrote:

Regards.

goverments have these viruses as they are silent killers ,many will have a vaccine already for some viruses....this planet cannot sustain its population under the current circumstances (not sharing food and water or technology to have such) sooner or later a much nastier virus will rear its head and released by man on the worlds population i think covid is just a tester to see which countries/continent have there $h1t together Suspect study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:34 am

Fear not oldstrain, soon be out of mans hands.

As for food, water etc; the only reason there is a problem is human attitudes.

Enough of everything just  not the will to share.

Think all the plot theories a load of codswallop, there would be too many risks involved.

Most likely next event BANG WALLOP, North Korea, Iran, Israel, China, Russia, America etc; just takes one nut case, and there will be one.

The Echo system without mans interference works like magic without devine intervention the only possible solution to it's survival is the wiping out of humans.

Not a bad idea.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:38 am

Booked booster jabs for wife and myself, Saturday, Knackered, Church 200 yards down the road.

Keep well.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:11 pm

Every death of a pensioner saves a lot of money for the govement... who make, save money!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:02 pm

Daz wrote:
Every death of a pensioner saves a lot of money for the govement... who make, save money!
Crossed my mind Daz, but the virus does not kill only the aged, would be a more selective way if that was the intention, although it has certainly taken it's toll in the care homes etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:22 pm

you know, many 'MAN' made virosis were and are made to cull certain people of certain nations.
America brought out Avian fly to kill Mexicans and others. Took court and fined by the Helsiny courts. They then brought in - the U.S.A. laws where they couldn't be prosecuted and produce 'Swine fever. Like wise other. HIV! I have others at hand.

Like I forecasted that the COVID 19 would be far worse for ethnicity persons -
The quality or fact of belonging to a population group or subgroup made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent. wpuld suffer worse than most, as the case was proven.
Also it was shown how certain people suffered because of treatment refrainment.
2/3rds of the U.S.A. suffer Malnutrition!

Indeed Japan dropping, in 1942, the Bubonic plague on China killing thousands.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Daz wrote:
you know, many 'MAN' made virosis were and are made to cull certain people of certain nations.
America brought out Avian fly to kill Mexicans and others. Took court and fined by the Helsiny courts. They then brought in - the U.S.A. laws where they couldn't be prosecuted and produce 'Swine fever. Like wise other. HIV!  I have others at hand.

Like I forecasted that the  COVID 19 would be far worse for ethnicity persons -
The quality or fact of belonging to a population group or subgroup made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent. wpuld suffer worse than most, as the case was proven.

Can find nothing to support the above, all viruses and illnesses etc; have a natural explanation, some going back to the 1800s, if man abuses them that is an entirely different matter.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:18 pm

thing thats confusing me is, if 70 - 80% of the adult population has been jabbed, why are the positive cases so high ...? especially when government experts say the risk to children catching it is very small. scratch

nothing our government has told us over the last 18 months makes much sense .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:19 pm

[quote="Daz"]you know, many 'MAN' made virosis were and are made to cull certain people of certain nations.
America brought out Avian fly to kill Mexicans and others. Took court and fined by the Helsiny courts. They then brought in - the U.S.A. laws where they couldn't be prosecuted and produce 'Swine fever. Like wise other. HIV!  I have others at hand.

Like I forecasted that the  COVID 19 would be far worse for ethnicity persons -

[/quote

Wink study
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:27 pm

David wrote:
thing thats confusing me is,  if 70 - 80% of the adult population has been jabbed, why are the positive cases so high ...? especially when government experts say the risk to children catching it is very small. scratch

David there's a good few kids with it in the schools around here but thank goodness it doesn't appear to be leading to serious illness, some don't even know they have it, however they carry it back home where other adults catch it and can become ill. Having 2 vaccinations reduces the chances of dying but the cases are high because all the kids are back in school when earlier in the year they were being taught at home and not mixing in large numbers like they are now. More carriers = more positive cases.
That's my reasoning anyway mate.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:28 pm

agent orange, vietnam war ............ study
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:39 pm

barnie wrote:
David wrote:
thing thats confusing me is,  if 70 - 80% of the adult population has been jabbed, why are the positive cases so high ...? especially when government experts say the risk to children catching it is very small. scratch

David there's a good few kids with it in the schools around here but thank goodness it doesn't appear to be leading to serious illness, some don't even know they have it, however they carry it back home where other adults catch it and can become ill. Having 2 vaccinations reduces the chances of dying but the cases are high because all the kids are back in school when earlier in the year they were being taught at home and not mixing in large numbers like they are now. More carriers = more positive cases.
That's my reasoning anyway mate.

yes colin, children round my area are off sick, flu like symptums etc.....but some have done the full covid test, not the worthless lateral flow test, and all have come back negative for covid ........maybe the powers that be are cooking the books so to speak , and inflating the numbers as an excuse to vaccinate children, whereas last year the word was children have very little risk of catching covid.

reading the latest figures from the uk and around the world, it appears most or even numbers are none vaccinated and fully vaccinated .....in fact yesterdays news did an interview with a woman who has covid, and she was double jabbed, her family were told to expect the worse and she wouldnt survive .

israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, with nearly everyone being jabbed, yet it is one of the highest positive tested in the world too .

thing is, this "vaccine" is still in trials until 2023, when data will be released on how effective it has been in preventing serious illness to those who have been double jabbed, so no one actually knows if it lessens the effects .

our parlament decided yesterday without a vote, that they will extend emergency covid rules for another 6 months, this allows the government another 6 months to vaccinate as many as possible who have not already had the jab, if parlament had not extended the emergency powers, our government would not have been able to "vaccinate" people, as it is so far un licensed for public use ..........
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:52 pm

yes my sister has had two vaccinations and was really ill with covid but thankfully pulled through. 2 of her kids brought it from school, twins, one sore throat and sniffles over with in a few days, the other no symptoms whatsoever but both positive PCR results. My sister isn't the healthiest of people and I feel 2 x jabs went a long way to preventing the unthinkable. There's still a long way to go, been a good while since we've heard of any new variants but who knows what the long cold winter may bring?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:03 pm

If the vacination is a con, then the whole world is being conned.

There is a big difference between germ warfare , where the intention is to kill in a diabolical manner and the appearance of a virus.

Every virus I have looked into has a natural explanation, because there has been one or two miss used, like the Japan incident, the Chinese one etc; (China is still suffering from Swine  Fever) does not in any way indicate a virus is man made for a purpose.

Under the present circumstances anyone would be insane to let a deadly virus run wild on purpose, there would be no way to contain it from spreading world wide.

We have no idea just how it is affecting China, nor any real evidence that it excaped from a Chinese lab, even if it did it would  be  made  by using natural viruses etc; in animals and end up as it is.

Time  people stopped all the tittle tattle and made every effort to do their bit to towards keepng the matter under control.

This is not a game of blame, nor should it be, no one knows the pressures on those responsible at any time a decision had to be made.

If one is not happy with the situation, they can always book a one way trip to Mars.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 pm

if what we are told is true misty, covid 19 is world wide ..........but just to comment on something you raised earlier regarding the elderly in nursing homes, matt hancock ordered masive amounts of midazolam for use in care homes, the elderly were given this to basically kill them, it causes drowsiness and eventually kills them, plus these poor people were denied food, water or any outside contact, they were left to die when they might not have done if properly cared for , same as people who were placed into induced coma`s and put on life support, many of them didnt make it, as forcing air into peoples lungs causes blood clots and other complications .

the whole covid thing is riddled with in consistances, one major question is we were told vaccines were 95% effective, yet there are as many double jabbed people testing positive as non vaccinated , what i`d like to know is 95% effective in what way ...?

if i had been double jabbed and found my self testing positive for covid, i`d be pretty pi*sed off that i`d been lied to, and also wondering why i had bothered to have it done ..........nothing is consistant with what is happening, but i reckon thats what the government wants .........confusion .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:06 pm

David wrote:
if what we are told is true misty, covid 19 is world wide ..........but just to comment on something you raised earlier regarding the elderly in nursing homes, matt hancock ordered masive amounts of midazolam for use in care homes, the elderly were given this to basically kill them, it causes drowsiness and eventually kills them, plus these poor people were denied food, water or any outside contact, they were left to die when they might not have done if properly cared for , same as people who were placed into induced coma`s and put on life support, many of them didnt make it, as forcing air into peoples lungs causes blood clots and other complications .

the whole covid thing is riddled with in consistances, one major question is we were told vaccines were 95% effective, yet there are as many double jabbed people testing positive as non vaccinated , what i`d like to know is 95% effective in what way ...?

if i had been double jabbed and found my self testing positive for covid, i`d be pretty pi*sed off that i`d been lied to, and also wondering why i had bothered to have it done ..........nothing is consistant with what is happening, but i reckon thats what the government wants .........confusion .
I certainly will agree here on the inconsistance factor scenario playing out with the virus in general David Smile Smile Cannot agree thou I'm  affraid with your assumption, that as many vaccinated types on average in a people sense as unvaccinated ones are now being re-infected with the virus. End of the day  Smile  Smile  until every one finely gets their 3rd booster shot  bounce  bounce none of us will perhaps really know maybe what the final outcome will be with our virus issue unfortunately. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 pm

David wrote:
agent orange, vietnam war ............ study
Stretching it a wee bit there etc David Smile Smile I suggest/suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Admit it caused certain health issues/deaths & deformaties to certain locals of the day, back when. But no comparison to our present day virus issue bounce bounce on average, being one that has walked the walk through a agent orange area with not a blade of grass or a live tree to be seen any where there sadly & also actually watched the Yanky planes within spitting distance at times, drop agent orange to spread where ever the wind took it Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 pm

MISTY wrote:
Booked booster jabs for wife and myself, Saturday, Knackered, Church 200 yards down the road.

Keep well.

Regards.
Wise man as such there  Wink Wink especially, with your winter knocking on the door Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & also with close to 5 million odd Covid type cases now apparently walking your streets etc Misty  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  End of the day thou  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes be after Xmas down here  bounce  bounce I'm  affraid before I get my call up call now apparently for my 3rd booster shot of joy  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 9:46 am

data from public health england says 70% of covid deaths in september, were double jabbed ........the 95% effectiveness of being vaccinated story, doesnt seem to be quite adding up .

i really despair for whats happening to this country, and where its all heading ..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid strikes.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next