Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid strikes. - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid strikes. - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Vote_lcapCovid strikes. - Page 3 Voting_barCovid strikes. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
David
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Vote_lcapCovid strikes. - Page 3 Voting_barCovid strikes. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid strikes. - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid strikes.

Go down 
+2
barnie
Daz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Covid strikes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:37 am

Looked it up under double jabbed deaths David, said 8%.

Not forgetting those being double jabbed first are those most at risk with other problems.

Think continualy looking for problems instead of solutions under the present circumstamces not very helpful.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:33 pm

unfortunately misty, the government site "public health england" is massive and it takes a lot of investigation trawling through the figures and statistics, they hide them very well ........i managed to see it by clicking on a link someone provided earlier today, but trying to find it again is like a needle in a haystack, but rest assured i am "on it" ........i did , and always do every day read many other articles and info, but this news article confirms to a certain degree what the % are ......

More than 1,000 fully vaccinated people in England have died from the Delta variant between 1 February and 29 August, according to the latest data from Public Health England.

In this time period, 37 people under the age of 50 who had been double jabbed and 1,054 over-50s have died after testing positive for the Delta variant – now the dominant strain of the virus in the UK.

This compares to a total of 536 COVID deaths of unvaccinated people from all age grounds during that time.

However, the higher number of fully vaccinated people dying does not mean that the vaccine is not working, but instead reflects the large majority of people in England who have now been jabbed.

its not the info i wanted misty, but i will find it again .......but besides this, as you know i will certainly not be getting this "vaccination", i do not trust government nor big pharmaseutical companies making massive amounts of money out of the crisis........as you know i have had covid, and very nasty it is too, but i also think about the poor elderly people in care homes who were simply left to die, or helped on their way to die, our evil government wanted rid of the elderly, they were costing the country too much money in their eyes ..........i read something a while ago that said due to all the deaths in the elderly, it has saved the government millions (if not billions by now) of pounds in benefits / pensions .

i watched a very good program last night called HELP, which was about how care homes coped with their elderly, and how the government gave them no, or very little help, and even gave orders to do away with them and drug them ....surprised channel 4 showed it to be honest, but if you or any of our members get chance to watch it, then do, it is very upsetting,
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am

David wrote:
data from public health england says 70% of covid deaths in september, were double jabbed ........the 95% effectiveness of being vaccinated story,  doesnt seem to be quite adding up .

i really despair for whats happening to this country, and where its all heading ..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale
Maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all things considered there now in a local type sense etc David Wink Wink down the toilet, in a Big Big way maybe Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad End of the day thou, just passed here in a local sense  bounce  bounce the  1000 figure mark for deaths from the virus scenario sadly since things first started, back when & this week also  Smile  Smile we will thankfully pass/reach the 80% double jab scenario apparently for all the local convict misfits here  Wink  Wink Very Happy  Very Happy.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:18 am

i know we all have different opinions on the covid caper, but something that has always made me angry, is the way the elderly , especially in care homes have been treated ........as said previously i watched an upsetting program the other night, which showed an insight into care homes, but i have just watched something that totally confirms for me what our government have been up to .

even if we all disagree on certain things, thats understandable, and its always good to listen to someone elses point of view .......but if members have 10 mins to spare at some time, have a watch of this video and give me your opinion .

https://rumble.com/vo2ftl-irrefutable-evidence-of-murder-by-matt-hancock-and-others..html?fbclid=IwAR08VEgjhU1K_3PCRrUaSdnjKzTEGyY-4kHVRFtATjMqyB4xPWcCQXwX8Zc
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Tried to have a look David, said H mmm cannot connect.

There will be all kinds of seeming bad decisions and actions with regard to this , unfortunate situation, that  will not help the present situation nor put right the wrongs.

Until the matter is resolved in my opinion tis better to do all one can ones self to help the situation   and leave any recriminations until we have it under control.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:44 pm

just tried it misty, works fine for me .......would be good if you could watch it, it does give a good insight into how evil our government really are , and for us never to forget what they have done to people, especially people who have contributed or fought for our country........

https://rumble.com/vo2ftl-irrefutable-evidence-of-murder-by-matt-hancock-and-others..html?fbclid=IwAR08VEgjhU1K_3PCRrUaSdnjKzTEGyY-4kHVRFtATjMqyB4xPWcCQXwX8Zc
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Just tried again David, same thing.

Went to trouble shooter just says, not responding.

Take your word for it that not all has been done in an appropriate manner but without all the details and who did what and under what circumstances ?????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:14 pm

i always knew the government were dragging their heels regards the elderly in care homes, but the truth is finally coming out as to how evil they have been.

workers are coming out and telling what it was like in there, and why visitors wernt allowed in etc

hopefully you will get on to view it at some point misty .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:13 pm

Just learned one of my ex work mates wife has died from the virus, she did have health problems other than, but John will  be deprived of what he could have reasonably  expected  enjoying a few more years of retirement  with his wife.

Think all this blame and recriminations at this point is POINTLESS.

Everyone should be taking the advice of the experts in the field who over the years despite setbacks  have dealt with far worse situations.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:32 pm

sorry to hear of your friends loss misty, the virus is a nasty thing ........my uncle died in hospital whilst testing positive last year .
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:18 pm

sorry to hear of these losses, but it really is getting close to home compared to 12 months ago, will the booster be the answer? who knows?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 1:26 am

barnie wrote:
sorry to hear of these losses, but it really is getting close to home compared to 12 months ago, will the booster be the answer? who knows?
Same, same here etc Smile Smile booster shot thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not going to help the non believer types I suspect somehow unfortunately Colin, being the way they are as a group. Those that are wise enough to have it thou on average, I suspect will sleep easier at night type of thing. Now  Smile  Smile David. Not going to help your old folk there sadly type of thing, after watching your movie clip as such, except maybe the next time you go to the ballot box there you can send Boris & his misfits a wee message of utter frustration on your side with their total mismanagement in a virus sense. Now  Wink  Wink Brexit  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes no/short petrol supplies, no heating supplies it seems with winter coming there  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad in places for the poor & the sick, empty shelves also on the food side in places & Boris is apparently about to cut your poor pensioners pensions concessions there it appears  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Gets any worse  Wink  Wink & I could possible suggest, even China/North Korea may just be looking good if one is looking & able to migrate, maybe  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 9:52 am

Tried twice again David, same result, not reponding.

Take your word for it that many things were done that were unacceptable.

Unfortunately, this has been a problem in nursing homes even prior to the virus problem.

Staff have been found guilty of abuse of residents in many instances prior to the virus problem, this does not excuse the abuse relative to.

Any recriminations I feel will be best served by leaving them to a later date and concentrate on dealing with the present problem.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 1:00 am

MISTY wrote:
Tried twice again David, same result, not reponding.

Take your word for it that many things were done that were unacceptable.

Unfortunately, this has been a problem in nursing homes even prior to the virus problem.

Staff have been found guilty of abuse of residents in many instances prior to the virus problem, this does not excuse the abuse relative to.

Any recriminations I feel will be best served by leaving them to a later date and concentrate on dealing with the present problem.

Regards.
Early on here etc Misty, same same also in our nursing homes with the virus unfortunately. Federal & State Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad were both blaming each other for the fiasco scenario unfolding there at the time with little care or concern for those involved, sadly. End of the day, half the deaths here in a local sense bounce bounce go back to that period in time & it will come back & bite the Federal government here on the bum I suspect at our next election, being in the end responsible by their total & utter mismanagement of the whole sorry affair in most peoples minds here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 11:18 am

As promised David.

I talked with Bob, at last. So much went on. He couldn't get through on my mobile... He said it was the wrong number. So eventually phoned landline. I gave my mobile again... still not given Addie for the Funeral., time etc. He is in a state. I know, could have etc. Wife's Funeral is on Tuesday. A 'Green DO' in the open field.

As promised David, she had had the two vaccines jobs.

He said, on Thursday, that she felt tired. But she went to work the next day, Friday.
She came home and told her boss she might not be in tomorrow. she had a good job. Some times dealt with the public serving. Wore mask, of course, but not gloves, or washed hands enough.

The remaining weak hot, and bothered.
She refused to make a doc's appointment. Lynda mainly was on the couch, deadbeat and weak. Sweating.

On Wednesday, Bob made her go to Hospital.
They took blood pressure and oxygen count in her blood. 96.7, so ok there. Her heart was ok too. They took other tests. She was sent home on the proviso not improved in a couple of days to go back.

The following day she was resting on the couch. Bob spent 20 minutes odds and side, including in the garden.
He came in to see if anything she wanted him to do, help, make a cuppa. Said a voice at the back of his head like when entering the house that she was dead.
Rush to her side and tried to arouse her. Bob said he knew she was gone. He phoned the ambulance. They told him to lay her on the floor and give CRP - the kiss of life.

They came and took the body.
An autopsy was she died from Covid. Not heart or such.

Went suddenly, appearently like covid causes it to.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:13 pm

My friends wife had had two jabs, that does not mean you cannot catch the virus.

He also now has the problem and has also had two jabs, John has also got to deal with losing Jannete.

It does no one any good nor the problem as a whole to speculate.

There has been numerous vacines over the years that have saved milluons of lives but it is inivitable that not all will be saved.

This one is no exception.

Dread to think what the position would be if all took the anti vacine stance.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:33 pm

thing is misty, what do we do for the best .....for a start we cannot trust government, thats for sure, they have used covid to suit their own agenda, and to line them and their family / friends pockets. so the people simply have to make the choice, have the vaccine and hope it lessens the symptums if they catch covid, and if they do catch covid whilst being doublt jabbed hope they dont die of it........or they could actually die due to the vaccination.

another sinario is do not have the jab and die from covid, or do not have the jab and live, and get through it ......i genuinely think the people do not know what to do for the best, and this government is making them feel this way due to them making a shambles of the whole thing, very much like they do with every situation which arises .

when you think of all the people who have been deprived of urgent treatments due to cancelations because covid was a priority, they have all suffered and many have died because the hospitals and doctors were more bothered about injecting people because of the ££££......people with cancers and heart problems were just left to die .

in fact, i realised the other day, the lack of adverts on tv which normally offer no win, no fee services by legal firms, i find it very strange there are none to be seen .......but i reckon that because this vaccine is in trials until 2023 and being given emergency powers which enables the government to vaccinate the people, i think when the trials end in 2023 we will see loads of offers from these law firms for injury / deaths which have been caused by the vaccines ....or in 10years time when they have had chance to study long term effects .

food for thought maybe
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:59 pm

daz, feel for your friend, terrible thing to happen to him and his wife .......happened so quick, it makes you wonder how the hospital said her heart and blood count was ok, then to die like that .

what do we do, where do we turn when we need help, it seems we have nowhere to go and no one to help .....i think people in this country are in trouble, and theres worse to come yet, i reckon.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 7:45 pm

sorry to hear about your freinds loss daz,so sudden to he must be beside himself ...one can only imagine
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 9:06 pm

Sad news Daz, sorry to hear but hearing similar stories more frequently at the moment. Heartbreaking for folks involved. Take care yourself.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 9:08 pm

Both my wife and I had the two first jabs and today had the booster.

Should have been last Sat.

Waited 55 minutes and then had to wait15 minutes to see everything was OK although everyone is given a time, luckily the Church where the vacinations were taking place is within 5 minutes walking distance whilst many had to travel miles.

Millions have had all the jabs, if there was any real problem that could be placed at the gate of the vacine thousands would be victims and no doubt about it.

What do you think the result would have been if no action had been taken ?????.

The Blairs, Mendlesons, etc; will take monetary advantage at every opportunity
but that has little effect on the actual problem involved at any one time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid strikes.   Covid strikes. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid strikes.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3