Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
best all time positions. Emptyby David Today at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
best all time positions. Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
best all time positions. Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
best all time positions. Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
best all time positions. Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
best all time positions. Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
best all time positions. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
best all time positions. Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
best all time positions. Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) best all time positions. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.best all time positions. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
best all time positions. Vote_lcapbest all time positions. Voting_barbest all time positions. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
best all time positions. Vote_lcapbest all time positions. Voting_barbest all time positions. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
best all time positions. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
best all time positions. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

best all time positions.

Go down 
+9
friendsloft
kev d
stormqueen
Don Webb
David
highflyerboy
glen wilkinson
IANYOUNG
peel bros
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

best all time positions. Empty
PostSubject: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:15 pm

whats you best all time main 3 race results that you will never forget....mine are 1st 12th unc maidstone nat 31000 plus birds, 2nd 12th unc bourges because its our furthest race and last was this years 14th unc out of 18000 birds because we had got the birds right after they where bad and it took a lot of work to get them right.......so come on lads whats yours
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:24 pm

soory last was 12000 plus not 18000 but still
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 pm

peel bros wrote:
whats you best all time main 3 race results that you will never forget....mine are 1st 12th unc maidstone nat 31000 plus birds, 2nd 12th unc bourges because its our furthest race and last was this years 14th unc out of 18000 birds because we had got the birds right after they where bad and it took a lot of work to get them right.......so come on lads whats yours
ray didnt know you won the up north combine before you kept that quiet
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:59 pm

no read it, my best position was 12th which was best first position ,then my 2nd best and so on
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:53 pm

its the nway you wrote it ray 1st and 12th
Back to top Go down
glen wilkinson
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

the best position for me was this year with just starting out with the birds was 5 th lille and also a few 4,5 th positions from the inland races so hopeing for better next year .may be to get on fed sheet
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

you will get there glen , listen to your dad and you will
Back to top Go down
glen wilkinson
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm

peel bros wrote:
you will get there glen , listen to your dad and you will
i will ray just got two pair of stock off them one hen has six are seven wins for them so looking up allready mate
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:18 pm

best for me was couple of years back 38th up north combine over 20,000 birds won the club and topped the fed,and was second in section 4 only beat for section by 1/2 a yard looking to better this next year
Back to top Go down
highflyerboy
Hatchling
Hatchling
highflyerboy

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

best position fr me was doggy oops was reading the question wrong lads sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

pmsl lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm

dont have any yet affraid as havnt raced since re-starting...........have won quite a few 1st tho many years ago clown
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 pm

youve still done no matter how many years ago it was
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:00 pm

what was your best 3 david then,can you remember them
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:01 pm

cant think that far back can you david Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:06 pm

well, no if i had to think about it i couldnt remember.......it was years ago. No but last year i found some of our old certificates from racing and i`ll have a look through and find what i think are the best three......altho to be honest they will only be club and fed results, nothing more than that. monkey
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:08 pm

david dont put yourself down mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:02 pm

DAVID wrote:
well, no if i had to think about it i couldnt remember.......it was years ago. No but last year i found some of our old certificates from racing and i`ll have a look through and find what i think are the best three......altho to be honest they will only be club and fed results, nothing more than that. monkey

David get the results on mate because there are fanciers who have never won a card
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 pm

when we packed in don we held an auction sale, and some of the race cards were on the pens so were sold with the birds..........like i say ive still got some here but the latest cards i have are 1986. affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:08 pm

it does,nt matter david club fed or what ever just curious
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:51 pm

yes ray, will get them out of the garage tommorrow and see.............. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 pm

good
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 pm

best so far after 3 years on keeping the pigeons was this year first fed first section with young birds 192 miles our first english race and
second fed second section with first old bird race this year so over the moon with them alot more fed positions this year but these two was best had alot of 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th fed with all young bird races only 1 young bird race i wasent in fed tickets so very very happy with my year lets hope 2011 even better lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 pm

DAVID wrote:
when we packed in don we held an auction sale, and some of the race cards were on the pens so were sold with the birds..........like i say ive still got some here but the latest cards i have are 1986. affraid lol!

David regardless of year's you have won prizes which no one can take away from you mate

Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:14 pm

hi all , not been on for a while hope you had a good xmas and not had to much to drink .
my best position when flying in west yorks was 1st club , 2nd dewsbury fed , 6th south yorks amal faliase
336 miles with 8,000 birds . and down here in somerset was when i got 4th section D , 266th open NFC from saintes with 4,000 plus birds , and 5th section D 385 open sennen cove 125 miles , 5350 birds . plus 2x 7th open in the devon and cornwall continentel club from lamballe 177 miles which covers all section D in the NFC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best all time positions.   best all time positions. Empty

Back to top Go down

best all time positions.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next