Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:02 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Revised Site Competition - Test Loft 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Vote_lcapRevised Site Competition - Test Loft Voting_barRevised Site Competition - Test Loft Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Vote_lcapRevised Site Competition - Test Loft Voting_barRevised Site Competition - Test Loft Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222569 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Revised Site Competition - Test Loft

Go down 
+7
IANYOUNG
Don Webb
Rene A
smilinassassin
David
oldstrain
Lightning
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Empty
PostSubject: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Hiya Lads/Lasses,

After a lot of thought over the last few days regarding the former competition (oneloft), and reading up elsewhere the only thing we were doing which classified us the same as the big onelofts was charging an entry fee and paying prizemoney.

It would be a shame to see all the hard work go down the pan with our former event, so why dont we classifiy the competion as "Test Loft", this is exactly the same principals as we had set up with the previous competition but with this there is NO entry fee, and NO prizemoney it would simply be friends breeding a bird/s and donating it to me as a gift

This would be open to the previous members who had committed to the other if they still want to and basically simply because i had already posted the NFC rings (which most of you should have by now).

This would be exactly the same as previous which would generate the fun & banter we all wanted, and the birds would still be raced as detailed previously which would generate a site champion breeder (fun) etc etc but the would be no prizes etc

Basically i am "Testing" your bloodlines/stock on a different route to your normal federation racing and in races which i am eligible to race.............we create the fun as this was what the initial idea was formed for cheers

What you think?

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:32 pm

well done mark and fair play thats a great alternative Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

its the same old thing mate, once money gets involved things get complicated even amongst friends

I will keep you in mind mate as i still have 2 rings here which should have been going to Scotland but cant get hold of the guy

I'm pretty sure everybody else will be in favour of carrying on with this, as this was the initial thoughts of how/why it was set up....it was only an after thought and added interest what got the prizes involved etc

If anybody does'nt want to carry on (not a problem), but PLEASE could you send me the NFC rings back otherwise i wont be able to race in the NFC YB race myself.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 pm

why dont you donate any winnings to a childrens charity confused
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:32 pm

im in full agreement with the revised "testloft" rules mark, and will still be entering.............thanks for continuing with it.
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Very Happy we are still in mark Wink thanks Very Happy

pat & bill (smilinassassin & vader)
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

im sill in mate cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Top man Mark cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

seems like most of the original members are still involved with the testloft racing, if there are any who drop out mark maybe another member might want to join in.....
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 am

from the few who have replied, there is only Alexhe dropped out so far.

Also Steve1952 is currently in hospital and wont be able to breed yb's, so that means steves 4 could be out plus he was breeding 2 for Don

Can everyone else drop me a line just so i know who wants to carry on or not

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Lightning wrote:
from the few who have replied, there is only Alexhe dropped out so far.

Also Steve1952 is currently in hospital and wont be able to breed yb's, so that means steves 4 could be out plus he was breeding 2 for Don

Can everyone else drop me a line just so i know who wants to carry on or not

Thanks Very Happy

i have also dropped out mark ian
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:58 pm

no worries Ian

Alexhe - Out
Ian - Out
Chris P - Out
Steve - Probably Out

So at the minute, we have confirmed to carry on:-
Rene x 2 (recieved rings)
Vader/Assassin x 2 (received rings)
David x 4 (recieved rings)

Ray ????
Martyn ????
Gareth ????
Graham ????
Ginger ????
Kenny ????
SGW ????
Alex ????
Brian ????
Steve B ????
Don ????

ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO FILL THE GAPS, will send rings once i receive them back from the original lads

Last edited by Lightning on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

has anybody recieved the NFC rings that i sent earlier in the week ???????????
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Lightning wrote:
has anybody recieved the NFC rings that i sent earlier in the week ???????????

i pm`ed you a couple of days ago mark to confirm my rings had come...........also you forgot to mention don, i know you said steve was supplying the ybs for him so can you see if don is still in and then i may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:23 pm

pm'ed you aswell mark to say i got mine mate il give ginger a shout to see if es still in for you mate aswell

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm

dont want to speak for anyone else, but im sure ken will not pull out...........
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 pm

yeah im sure he wont either, but its up to everyone......also maybe Ray will put them couple of extra ones in he was undecided about - if he still interested????

just update list with who i know has received their rings so far, as i posted all these out before we changed things Sad
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Lightning wrote:

Alexhe - Out
Ian - Out
Chris P - Out
Steve - Probably Out

So at the minute, we have confirmed to carry on:-
Rene x 2 (recieved rings)
Vader/Assassin x 2 (received rings)
David x 4 (recieved rings)

Ray ????
Martyn ????
Gareth ????
Graham ????
Ginger ????
Kenny ????
SGW ????
Alex ????
Brian ????
Steve B ????
Don ????

ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO FILL THE GAPS, will send rings once i receive them back from the original lads

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

mark, did you say don was getting ybs from steve 1952....?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:37 pm

DAVID wrote:
mark, did you say don was getting ybs from steve 1952....?

yes mate, and it looks unlikely that Steve will be able to breed?

Why what was you planning, LOl

I have the 2 auction birds which Chris P was having, these are going spare if anyone wants to put their name next to them?

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 pm

mark, don can have the two ybs i won in the auction if he needs/wants them........as you know they are paid for so all he would need to do is get them to you, which you might be able to do for free if the fancier who donated them lives near you maybe ...?

they are two ybs either staff van reets or roland janssens arnt they so if he wants them he can choose...... Very Happy

hope this helps don and the test loft racing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

thanks David, He doesnt live near me but i go past when we go visit Mum/Dad so collection wouldnt be an issue.....Thanks

So it looks like Don will still be in for the fun Very Happy Very Happy

Will ring Pete now and tell him 2 x Blues (no Grizzles) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

no problem mark, glad to help out.........when don comes on later could you or me confirm he is still in the testloft, as far as i know he wont know about steve not being able to supply his two ybs for him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm

will send him a pm now to read this topic
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm

thanks mark,

mark, even if we dont have the amount we had before (40) are you still willing to test our birds in the NFC for us....even if we only have half maybe...???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revised Site Competition - Test Loft   Revised Site Competition - Test Loft Empty

Back to top Go down

Revised Site Competition - Test Loft
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next