Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
needs some tips on training Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
needs some tips on training Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
needs some tips on training Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
needs some tips on training Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
needs some tips on training Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
needs some tips on training Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
needs some tips on training Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
needs some tips on training Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
needs some tips on training Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) needs some tips on training 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.needs some tips on training Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
needs some tips on training Vote_lcapneeds some tips on training Voting_barneeds some tips on training Vote_rcap 
David
needs some tips on training Vote_lcapneeds some tips on training Voting_barneeds some tips on training Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
needs some tips on training Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
needs some tips on training Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

needs some tips on training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

needs some tips on training Empty
PostSubject: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 am

right its becoming a joke how fit my birds are lol

i took them training this morning in the rain about 15miles away and they just wont go in they been flying around the loft for 1hr.30min after they got back from there training toss so i need tips on how to get them to come home and in
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 am

first tip is dont train in the rain cus trust me at 15 miles you will at some point loose um
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 pm

my birds fly around in the rain for 2 hours they got to get use to it they bround to race in the rain one day and they do it unlike some birds rather go around it
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

well you keep doing what you do then ya dont need any tips from me
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm

im just saying thats all everyone to there own i just wanan no why when i train them and they come home they dont come in they have to fly for an other hour and 30mins
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm

well let um out for a fly first then train um i wouldnt worry if they fly like that
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 pm

ok mate ill try that but i training them at 6 in the morning so might be hard just i hope they come in on a race day or im look abit stupid with my birds coming home and still flying haha
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Is there anything which is making the birds upset and preventing them from wanting to go in the loft ?????????

Just something to think about
Back to top Go down
dublin40
Chipping
Chipping
dublin40

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 am

next training day bring them twice as far.
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am

nope they come stright in around the loft soon as a call them but they do fly for 3hours a day i just think the training tosses are a little to short
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm

my ybs execise for 2 hours every day chris, they go off ranging first for maybe 45 mins, then come back home and fly around for another 20 mins or so........then they go off ranging again and all togeather they are doing a good 2 hours.

as long as they are not frightened to land i wouldnt worry about it as they will only fly as much as they want to and if they are fit, what more do you want.......... Very Happy

let them fly chris !!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:51 pm

lol but i need to get them to learn to trap on race day and if they like that after training god i ant gunno win much haha
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:30 pm

yes true, but when they do land after flying for 2 hrs what do they trap like.....? wont they go in the loft straight away ?

did you see ray peels video with his hens trapping ? do what ray does and see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

not seen his video and they trap in 10sec after they stop flying
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 pm

well thats good chris, in my opinion when they are training/racing regularly and the distance increases they will trap ok.......
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

best or im look like a bellend haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs some tips on training   needs some tips on training Empty

Back to top Go down

needs some tips on training
Page 1 of 1