Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
loft ventilation Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
loft ventilation Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) loft ventilation 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 3 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.loft ventilation Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
loft ventilation Vote_lcaploft ventilation Voting_barloft ventilation Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
loft ventilation Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
loft ventilation Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

loft ventilation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:17 pm

loft ventilation P1010119

what do members do for air change i use these they work with the wind pull out all stale air
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm

only natural ventilation for me (works better some days depending which way the wind blowing)

our lofts have a 3" wired gap all the way round the loft at the top with overhanging roof and an open netted front which i am just putting shutters on to enable me to close up at night/darkness/and widowhood for when others birds out at exercise. Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

hi ian, never seen thses before, they look like something a food takaway would have........are these your actual ones on your loft or a picture just showing what they are ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 pm

yes david these are the ones on my loft they cost around 140 pounds
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 pm

when you darken your loft then these are great as they dont let much light in and still pull out the air
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 pm

ian, ive read about the ventilation when using the dark system, how does the dark effect the air ?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 pm

if you close your loft up tight for darkness then you could be restricting the air flo i have vents to bottom of loft also the spinning cowls giving me continuous air change , if this is not happening the thats where you problems start ,ie respiritory
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 pm

CAN YOU FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WHENYOUR IN YOUR LOFT,sorry i was in caps......does it make a big difference ian?great idea, as i said before ive never seen these before.....im sure a lot of fanciers would like some of these on their lofts. cheers
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 pm

DAVID wrote:
CAN YOU FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WHENYOUR IN YOUR LOFT,sorry i was in caps......does it make a big difference ian?great idea, as i said before ive never seen these before.....im sure a lot of fanciers would like some of these on their lofts. cheers

Id like them on my loft, like you David i think they are a great idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 pm

how did you come up with this idea ian ?had you seen them on any other lofts......where did you get them ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loft ventilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: loft ventilation   loft ventilation Empty

Back to top Go down

loft ventilation
Page 1 of 1