Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:24 pm

» Weather today
Blackpool today... Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» Scandalous .......
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Blackpool today... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Blackpool today... Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Blackpool today... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Blackpool today... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Blackpool today... Vote_lcapBlackpool today... Voting_barBlackpool today... Vote_rcap 
David
Blackpool today... Vote_lcapBlackpool today... Voting_barBlackpool today... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222601 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Blackpool today... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Blackpool today... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Blackpool today...

Go down 
+2
Alex
David
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm

decided this morning i was off to blackpool, got there around dinner time and stayed for three hours..............ive never been before and enjoyed every minute of it, i saw gaza b on his stall and a couple of other people who i knew, so enjoyed the day very much....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 pm

lol! lol! glad you had a good time david

hope you didnt get auction fever lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 pm

nah alex,watched one of the auctions but didnt go to buy any pigeons.........there was a bloke from south shields there buying everything in sight , sure his name was mr peel lol! lol! lol!

there were some nice pigeons there but wasnt tempted lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

lol! nice, is the show very big?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

i thought it was big alex, but others who go every year told me its a lot smaller now...........i loved it tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 pm

gald you finally went to the show which it was tomorrow because i could have had a chat mate Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 pm

yes don, would have been nice to finally meet you..........i was thinking about going yesterday evening and finally made up my mind this morning about 10 o clock, as you know ive never been before and i thought it was great, altho some say its smaller and not as good as previous years.........i loved it and hope to go again next year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Been going years mate and yes it has got smaller but it is still briiliant and the atmosphere is still there mate even if it is smaller compared to other years

Make it sunday next year Question

Last edited by Don Webb on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 pm

i think ray will come back with something he said he wouldnt but we all know ray lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Alex wrote:
i think ray will come back with something he said he wouldnt but we all know ray lol! lol!

Meeting up with him tomorrow will know my money is on him buying something lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm

lol! lol! lol! will be good meeting up with the lads don
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Yes Rene, Ray and Ken plus a few others like last year
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 am

Ya should come and said hello David. It seemed busier but half of the place was shut. It was good to see Graham and Geoerge. I think I may have misjudged George, he's a really nice bloke. Graham was much different than I imagined too, maybe because he hadnt been in the bar first lol!
It was much quiter than last year and didnt make a sale until one o clock.
Then it went beserk. We sold out of youngsters.
plus twenty we had ordered that have gone to Ireland. Apparently they have slaughtering the opposition. Will try and get more details on the results. But our old mate Dermot has begged us for another 10, but I don't like to sell newly weaned youngsters until i'm happy with them.
Some theiving lowlife, nicked two.
But all in all, was a good day.
We only bought two birds.
I think tomorrow will hopefully be a a short day, so I can have a look around.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: blackpool show    Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 am

well been a few yrs since went to blackpool show but had a gr8 day lol .but defo gt smaller from wat i remember used to go every yr without fail from early 80,s to 2002 wen sold out pigeons so was first yr bk there had alot of fun gettin some van reets my m8 was drivin me mad pickin out some lol . gtta say was realy inpressed with the brown an nee van reets gtta be the best i handled in yrs fantastic pigeons lads . just have to see now how they perform in the stock loft the 1,ns i picked out lol just need to get my m8 to listen to wat i say . now that shud be a challange haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 am

nice one ste glad to hear you had a good time mate an good luck with the birds you got Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 am

hi gary b, i asked you which were the van loons around half three, you pointed to some ybs along the bottom..... lol!

i also took a leaflet for lvl`s site....... lol!
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 pm

cheers alex was a gd day up there was some nice birds but gtta say the van reets from carl and peter nee were top class some of the best ive handled in time . but basket will be proof in the puddin as they say the youngsters will be well trained b4 first race and hopefully have atleast 3 single up tosses at 50 miles and 4 doubled up at 60 if there still there then we have a chance with them but if not back to the drawing board lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 pm

i think i saw those van reets ste, lovely looking birds in excellent condition if they were the same ones...........
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:18 pm

hi david ye they were pretty speical they were near the boddy and ridgewood stall ? ive been out off the game since 2002 wen i sold out my entire tem of janssens and my top team of tbo van loon van den boshe which were sold for a nice pretty sum nearly 20 k bk then lol but these van reets look and feell as gd or even better so we will see wat happens with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 pm

yes ste, it will have been the same ones..........i also liked the van hee birds on show at their stall, the mealy especially.(maybe motta lines ???)

all in all id say there were some great birds there for sale, but also some which didnt really inspire me too much.... scratch

had a great day tho, and bought some products/medications etc so looking forward to maybe going again next year.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

No probs David, lol!
I thought I would just try and help and help Chris out, as he's just starting up.
This is my No1 site though.
Yep it got pretty hectic at times. Glad you enjoyed yourself mate.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:01 pm

yes gary, enjoyed it very much........we had a look at those old birds down the right hand side of your stall. were these yours ???
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

No they were Johnny Hulls birds, the older guy who was on the stall. Johnny is a good fancier in his own right
Johnny has the the other side.
He had some good birds on there this year, he too had a tremendous weekend, selling plenty of older ones.
We only went home with, five birds, selling out of youngsters, Ken bought a youngster from us and we are looking forward to his visit when he comes for his youngsters for the YB exchange.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

ah right , the man i was with remarked on those birds of johnny hulls birds, he was familiar with them....this is why i asked.

yes ken is a good friend of mine......and a top bloke.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 pm

good luck ste and from what garys said you know what your doing so im sure you will do well with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackpool today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool today...   Blackpool today... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackpool today...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next