Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
None posting members....... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
None posting members....... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
None posting members....... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) None posting members....... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.None posting members....... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
None posting members....... Vote_lcapNone posting members....... Voting_barNone posting members....... Vote_rcap 
David
None posting members....... Vote_lcapNone posting members....... Voting_barNone posting members....... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
None posting members....... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
None posting members....... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

None posting members.......

Go down 
+9
Knackered
lvlasked
dickj
George & Morgan
Don Webb
Paul
peel bros
seanl
David
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

None posting members....... Empty
PostSubject: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 pm

as most will have noticed the site has gone very quiet lately, whilst looking in the admin section i notice we have 330 members who have never made any posts, not even one.........

ive decided there is no point them being a member of the site so i will start deleting these members shortly, any objections please post up on site.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

David wrote:
as most will have noticed the site has gone very quiet lately, whilst looking in the admin section i notice we have 330 members who have never made any posts, not even one.........

ive decided there is no point them being a member of the site so i will start deleting these members shortly, any objections please post up on site.

thanks.

come on guys post on the threads every one must have an opinion help make the site interesting i can understand Davids frustration the site was set up with the idea of promoting the sport so come on all get involved and help the site move forward JMO sean
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm

have a time period david,if these people do,nt post within a certain time then get rid of them.they can soon rejoin if they want to...i would,nt worry about it myself as long as those who are on enjoy it ,as we do.well i do
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm

David wrote:

thanks.

Know where your coming from david, I for one havent posted in a while as Im currently getting back on my feet after the fire and arent racing yet , but I do come on quite often and enjoy reading the posts and comments, with this in mind I will try to input more in the future, but fair enough if some members havent posted anything.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm

hi paul, thanks for your comments.......the members im aiming this topic at are the 330 who havnt made one single post, and have been a member for quite a long time..........some of these have registered and joined the site, but have never logged in and come on to the site.

ok some members might not be the type who post just for the sake of it, and thats ok.....but i just dont see the point in joining if they are either not going to log in or post at least a few posts on the site..........

any more input ont his subject anyone ?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 am

I agree with you David if there is 330 members on site with no posts to say they take an active part of the site then get rid mate
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: none posting members   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

we do have some non pigeon fanciers one may be a couier and one with a guest house in Blackpool then we have one who has only told us about his website the other pointi would like to make we have new members joining but most never say were they live i have said before i think all new members should say what city or town they live in whatever you do will be fine with me georgel
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:17 am

its these who do,nt post at all paul,unlike you ,you do post now and again
Back to top Go down
dickj
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 am

i agree with you David, if they have not posted after 3 months you should
delete there accounts.
dont forget some members try for duel accounts, just so they can have the
second one to cause trouble on the site jmo

Last edited by dickj on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:42 am

i best go then haha
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: none posting members   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:07 am

David i have just been looking at the number of views per post and it and it appears some just use it for there own information like weather and when the birds are up you then have posts with very high views that you would not expect like IANS post on FUT birds was it 573 is the views were members have been watching how about everyone must sign in before they can see any thing hope this makes sense george
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 am

peel bros wrote:

your right ray it is these i am directing the topic at, even if a member has made half a dozen posts thats ok, at least they have said something, as maybe they arnt the sort of person to add regular posts and would prefer to read info on the site.......some register and never even come onto the site after this.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:09 am

dickj wrote:
i agree with you David, if they have not posted after 3 months you should
delete there accounts.
dont forget some members try for duel accounts, just so they can have the
second one to cause trouble on the site jmo

yes i agree dick, this is what im thinking of doing if members agree......with there being 330 of these members maybe we should remove the ones who have been registered the longest first.......?

as for dual accounts, i know one or two already have these........and members from the past who have been deleted cant usually re join as the IP address is banned, altho there are ways round this for the determined person.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 am

rainbow wrote:
David i have just been looking at the number of views per post and it and it appears some just use it for there own information like weather and when the birds are up you then have posts with very high views that you would not expect like IANS post on FUT birds was it 573 is the views were members have been watching how about everyone must sign in before they can see any thing hope this makes sense george

hi george, i can make the site so none members cannot see any topics or posts unless they register and log in........but i dont think this would stop people from joining the site and not posting scratch

as it is, visitors/none members can see most of the site and read the topics, but they cant reply unless they are members.......the puzzling thing is why join if they have no intention of posting or introducing them-selves.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm

David wrote:
peel bros wrote:

your right ray it is these i am directing the topic at, even if a member has made half a dozen posts thats ok, at least they have said something, as maybe they arnt the sort of person to add regular posts and would prefer to read info on the site.......some register and never even come onto the site after this.

Fair point David, makes sense
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Paul wrote:
David wrote:
peel bros wrote:

Fair point David, makes sense

Will second that Paul
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

your right ray it is these i am directing the topic at, even if a member has made half a dozen posts thats ok, at least they have said something, as maybe they arnt the sort of person to add regular posts and would prefer to read info on the site.......some register and never even come onto the site after this.[/quote]

Fair point David, makes sense[/quote]

Will second that Paul[/quote]

After reading through this topic etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I thought I had better say
Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing here. Before you ban me etc.
Short history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start 1956 won !st race 1958 twice same cock. Still trying to figure out how I did it etc Wink Wink Wink.
Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad to say, you have another one lol! lol! lol! here to offer their wisdom/crap, from across the pond. "Sorry killer" it's a small world now via the internet etc.
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:14 am

Some of us Older members stopped posting because --
After raceing Pigeon for 31 years--some "KNOW IT ALL" Posts that we are "WRONG".
Well just let them learn the hard way as we did.--Bury Your mistakes.
They ask where did we get the info--what source did we use/where did we find the info.
My source'es are buryed in the Garden.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 am

i suppose it is right,some just like to come on just for information which is,nt a bad thing,but i think if they are visiting the site on a regular basis then fair enough,but as i said those who do,nt come on at all delete them.as we have said before the more memebers we have the merrier and know never know one or two might put some input in
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 am

there is plenty good reading /ideas ect and every day is a school day your never too old to learn the more that post and have imput helps every one the sport has moved rapidly over the last 30 years but that does not mean the old methords are no good so if your a member why not post if your a guest why not join there are no right or wrong posts shareing ideas is what its all about remember you only get out what you put in JMO sean
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:55 am

how about part of your registration you must post an introduction within 1 week of registering or you get deleted at least by doing this they would get over the fear of the first post and the welcomes they get may put them at ease
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am

peel bros wrote:
i suppose it is right,some just like to come on just for information which is,nt a bad thing,but i think if they are visiting the site on a regular basis then fair enough,but as i said those who do,nt come on at all delete them.as we have said before the more memebers we have the merrier and know never know one or two might put some input in

Agree Ray
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

seanl wrote:
there is plenty good reading /ideas ect and every day is a school day your never too old to learn the more that post and have imput helps every one the sport has moved rapidly over the last 30 years but that does not mean the old methords are no good so if your a member why not post if your a guest why not join there are no right or wrong posts shareing ideas is what its all about remember you only get out what you put in JMO sean

Agree Seanl
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

lifes to short wrote:
how about part of your registration you must post an introduction within 1 week of registering or you get deleted at least by doing this they would get over the fear of the first post and the welcomes they get may put them at ease

Agree Mick
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 am

I don't post a lot but I think George is right in what he says it should be that you put your town or county you live in just think what it could do if you had a bird go to a none fancier it could be picked up and sorted it would help if this was done and wouldn't have some prat saying to a none fancier ah just kill it its no bloody use to me it might help a little bit as their is some t**ts out their that say this witch is no good to pigeon flying Good thing George it might help a little bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: None posting members.......   None posting members....... Empty

Back to top Go down

None posting members.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next