Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Vote_lcapWanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Voting_barWanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Vote_lcapWanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Voting_barWanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Wanted: Jan Aardens

Go down 
+11
Ginger
oldstrain
Don Webb
David
birdy2011
barnie
lvlasked
Mick
seanl
EssexSteve
delbar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:35 pm

lvlasked wrote:
i want some aardens but i think i best save up first Very Happy

Sorry lvasked just seen post, be happy to breed you 6 from these 12 when the go down next season would think be May time just give a small donation if you want to either the site or to Gaz's fighting fund if he has one (hawks etc,)
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 pm

delbar wrote:
lvlasked wrote:
i want some aardens but i think i best save up first Very Happy

Sorry lvasked just seen post, be happy to breed you 6 from these 12 when the go down next season would think be May time just give a small donation if you want to either the site or to Gaz's fighting fund if he has one (hawks etc,)

nice gesture delbar Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

yes, well done delbar, very good offer......
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice gesture Delbar cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 pm

yes mate that be nice of you Very Happy and yer i could do
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

I have bought birds from Steve Wright I get the £160 ones the way I look at it I have them from the main ones keep them stock and I have bred some nice youngsters from them in facte my Barcelona this year was bred from one of them and a daughter of Grace which won the Palamos Open in 1999 what I will say just cose you pay big money for them they will not breed all good ones, But you have the blood all you have to do is find it, you have a head start, buy what you can afford and stick with them for at least 3 years some pepole say they should breed the first year if not get rid of them but to me this is wrong let them get aclimetised to your loft
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Ginger wrote:
I have bought birds from Steve Wright I get the £160 ones the way I look at it I have them from the main ones keep them stock and I have bred some nice youngsters from them in facte my Barcelona this year was bred from one of them and a daughter of Grace which won the Palamos Open in 1999 what I will say just cose you pay big money for them they will not breed all good ones, But you have the blood all you have to do is find it, you have a head start, buy what you can afford and stick with them for at least 3 years some pepole say they should breed the first year if not get rid of them but to me this is wrong let them get aclimetised to your loft

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for reply, Overall i am pleased with the quality from Steve in the 12 i have.

From my posts you if you have seen them you will maybe gather i dont place much emphasis on winning at all, my first aim is to clock from the 500+ races and then when the birds are coming over the water at Fed level (This will again be considered education) i will start to look a little more seriously at the NFC and BICC Internationals and the aim will solely be to clock, i have god willing many years to worry about trying to win sections etc at National level.

These 12 i have so far will get several years to get it right, the s-m distance stock that failed were removed tonight and the rest will be sold very shortly. I went for the £40 eachers from Steve as a taster for what they are like, there is little doubt they will be added to by some more luxurious purchases next season from Steve and elsewhere i suspect.

I spend oodles of time reading reports on distance racing now and am getting a picture of what i want.

What distance is Barcelona to you, that is obviously the main aim for here - Going to take some doing though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Its 609 mls at the moment I have 2 palamos section winners in the loft and 1, 2nd section Barcelona and 1 that came from Barcelona in 9 days and that was from a sister the one I bought from steve which was from a son of smaragde 11 X A GG/Daughter of dolle
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Ginger wrote:

Will second that Ginger
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am

Ginger wrote:
Its 609 mls at the moment I have 2 palamos section winners in the loft and 1, 2nd section Barcelona and 1 that came from Barcelona in 9 days and that was from a sister the one I bought from steve which was from a son of smaragde 11 X A GG/Daughter of dolle

Well done mate, some good going that is.

I think the eventual aim here will be to have 16 pairs of old birds basically just for the nationals nfc, Bicc and possibly BBC

Do you send them to that distance natural, i should really set a new thread up to interegate you as a distance thread on pigeon chat basically makes that forum with something like 600 odd pages!!
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Yes I do send them to that distance natural in fact I have all ways flown my birds natural never
anything els i,e widowhood roudabout I do dark with the youngsters but thats all
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Ginger wrote:
Yes I do send them to that distance natural in fact I have all ways flown my birds natural never
anything els i,e widowhood roudabout I do dark with the youngsters but thats all

I am not quite sure about natural yet maybe the plan should be if i end up with that other loft to have some natural open hole birds if time permits i cant say i have ever really raced natural so could be something to learn.

are you racing with the bbc then? guess must be to Guernsay
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes I race in the BBC section H
Back to top Go down
glemserloft
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
glemserloft

PostSubject: Aaron world class his mate is a janssen   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm

I have a world class pair email me will send you pedigree john@glemserloft.com
Back to top Go down
http://glemserloft.com
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:43 pm

i got jan arden based birds brakuis jan theeland kyper bros jan ardens my mate is reckoned to have the best arden based loft in the uk 8 off invincable spirit son of blk giant piet arts marcel star he also owned sommerset boy plus others they are superb oh yes he had the only bird bred off red julio another loft claimed they had but he proved them wrong plenty claim how good theirs is but no one got better than him as his old champs are 16 -17 18 y/olds and all filled last season sean
Back to top Go down
glemserloft
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
glemserloft

PostSubject: jan arden   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I just think he was looking for some I have one rocky dynamo dolle in bred 788
Back to top Go down
http://glemserloft.com
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:05 pm

glemserloft wrote:

If only pedigrees could fly
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
glemserloft wrote:

If only pedigrees could fly

lol! lol! they can if ya make em into paperplanes lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 pm

they can if ya make em into paperplanes lol! lol! lol! lol!
classic
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:53 pm

seanl wrote:
i got jan arden based birds brakuis jan theeland kyper bros jan ardens my mate is reckoned to have the best arden based loft in the uk 8 off invincable spirit son of blk giant piet arts marcel star he also owned sommerset boy plus others they are superb oh yes he had the only bird bred off red julio another loft claimed they had but he proved them wrong plenty claim how good theirs is but no one got better than him as his old champs are 16 -17 18 y/olds and all filled last season sean

You know your birds boss Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Jan Aardens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2