Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
terrible returns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:39 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
terrible returns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:37 am

» good luck weekend
terrible returns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Good Morning
terrible returns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:03 am

» Weather today
terrible returns Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:00 am

» Scandalous .......
terrible returns Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
terrible returns Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
terrible returns Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
terrible returns Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) terrible returns 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.terrible returns Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
terrible returns Vote_lcapterrible returns Voting_barterrible returns Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
terrible returns Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
terrible returns Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

terrible returns

Go down 
+9
David
seanl
IANYOUNG
richardpayne
Don Webb
oldstrain
fletch
birdy2011
peel bros
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:51 pm

yes terrible race here in the northeast,lots of birds missing and i mean lots...i,m so pleased i did,nt go.....terrible
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:23 pm

12 home in our club

mate got `2 back from 20 mile chuck from 87 thursday night all well trained
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:37 pm

some poor returns down here too
but we have 11 from 12 darkness  and 3 from 3 natural and was 2nd club so not bad for our first yb race

sorry guys just seen the sheet we was 3rd beat . of a decimal are well still happy

Last edited by fletch on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 pm

well done fletch some real bad returns here though most are wiped out already
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 pm

well done fletch off to a good start
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 am

well done fletch
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 am

why were you up at 2.27 am ray ummmm anyone any ideas lol jayne aint that good pmsl
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 am

the dog g ,he was,nt very well..i think his time is up now to be honest
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:17 am

awe thats sad ray next doors dog is on his last legs to hes 16 years old now not my dog but ya get attached to um

mine died soon after the wife died he just gave up brokeon hearted i think
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:35 am

well i think the world of him but enoughs enough..i,m bloody not doing this every night cleaning sh**e up,sick and what ever else comes out of him....
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:59 am

peel bros wrote:
the dog g ,he was,nt very well..i think his time is up now to be honest

sorry to hear this ray we lost our spike late last year so know how you feel mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:01 pm

fletch wrote:
but we have 11 from 12 darkness  and 3 from 3 natural and was 2nd club so not bad for our first yb race

sorry guys just seen the sheet we was 3rd beat . of a decimal are well still happy

Let me add to this Lee and his dad school there youngsters well before racing and are not afraid to miss a race just to make sure they are right when sent to the race

Top Quality fanciers the both of them
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Sorry to hear about the dog Ray Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:58 am

Don Webb wrote:
fletch wrote:

Let me add to this Lee and his dad school there youngsters well before racing and are not afraid to miss a race just to make sure they are right when sent to the race

we all try to school our birds don you be a mug not to but with the bops these days its pot luck if they dodge um round here ya playing with fire just letting um out for a fly there are now four perigrin nest sites within 4 miles of my loft 2 of them are new this year so if they had 3 young each which is the norm then we have a possible 20 on the attack and now the young are useing pigeons as target practice not just for food and that dosent include sparrow hawks wires etc
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:36 pm

I understand we're your coming from G it is getting past a joke now for us fanciers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:59 pm

we got 14 out of 15 from yesterdays race just had a little hen turn up in the thunderstorm totally flown out was able to pick her up off the garden so we syringed some glucose into her and fed a lite meal and she seems happy to be home ....not very often they turn up next day these days .....
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Don Webb wrote:
fletch wrote:

you got it right mate the darkness yb missed the 1st and 2nd race and went to the 3rd week as they were not 100% and we decided to get them more work and get them home
Back to top Go down
richardpayne
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Esperanza Les LaNDES VALEGuernsey Channel IslandGY3 5JJ GY35JJ s

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:52 pm

well done Fletch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

fletch wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
fletch wrote:

you got it right mate the darkness yb missed the 1st and 2nd  race and went to the 3rd week as they were not 100% and we decided to get them more work and get them home

so what you trying to say that everyone who has lost birds this week in our club and i mean theres still hundreds missing havent schooled there birds properly are were, nt ready mmmmmmmmmmm i wonder
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm

from what I hear there are some feds with very good returns and others with not so good I heard the lads in Washington had 100% returns also east Cleveland fed had a great race funny game aint it sean
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm

some ned to stamp um
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
some ned to stamp um
stamping not allowed in NEHU
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm

address rings
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:27 am

birdy2011 wrote:
some ned to stamp um

no exscuse for not having birds marked up ....had a few in flown out not marked up so irresponsible and puts us fanciers in bad lite with the public as though we don't care about our own and to be honest a lot don't
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm

i use my famous pink ones,but not on race day just for training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

terrible returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: terrible returns   terrible returns Empty

Back to top Go down

terrible returns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next