Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Combi rings/ETS........... Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Combi rings/ETS........... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Combi rings/ETS........... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Combi rings/ETS........... Vote_lcapCombi rings/ETS........... Voting_barCombi rings/ETS........... Vote_rcap 
David
Combi rings/ETS........... Vote_lcapCombi rings/ETS........... Voting_barCombi rings/ETS........... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Combi rings/ETS........... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Combi rings/ETS........... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Combi rings/ETS...........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Combi rings/ETS........... Empty
PostSubject: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 pm

was reading in the BHW that approx 80% (ish) of fanciers still use the traditional clocking method ie T3 etc, and only 20% (ish, maybe less) are using ETS.......out of those 20% how many will be using the appropriate chip to fit the new combi rings.....?

will any of our members who use ETS be using the new chip or staying with the normal ETS leg ring....?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm

the nehu havent stated using the ring like you david so cant answer but dont like that ring so if we had it i would still use the clip on ets ring
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm

so if you were using the combi ring, would you still use the ETS leg ring ian....? when you think that fanciers who use ETS have already bought the leg rings from last year etc, will now have to buy the new chip to fit the combi...........unless like you ian they stick to the leg ring. scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

david have got 90 clip on leg rings so until they are gone i wont be using anything else, plus all my old bird race team have got theres on
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm

david i have bought the incert chip for one reason only i do not like the lugs on the combi ring so with the insert in the lugs have gone reducing the risk of entanglement with the lugs
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

ian wrote:
david have got 90 clip on leg rings so until they are gone i wont be using anything else, plus all my old bird race team have got theres on
ian, how much are the normal leg rings to buy...?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:43 pm

friendsloft wrote:
david i have bought the incert chip for one reason only i do not like the lugs on the combi ring so with the insert in the lugs have gone reducing the risk of entanglement with the lugs
Ken

ken, i think a lot of fanciers will think the same and buy the chip for the same reason as you......ive just rung more ybs today and the combi is a horrible thing, even in my fingers they are sharp on the corners .....so i feel sorry for the ybs.
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Think they will be alot of broken legs this year because of them
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 pm

i think theyre a very bad idea rpra said it cant be added to ring, its added on old ets ring cant see why they cant, or is it more profit new way
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm

yes, thats exactly what a member of my club said too, i wonder if they could crack eggs when they are sitting as obs....? those corners are very nasty. scratch
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 pm

it could be possible
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:29 pm

what did you think to them steve when you were ringing.....?
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 pm

its awkward holding them to put on
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 pm

yes exactly, thats what i thought............made it more fiddly getting the toes through etc, altho i oly just got two on ybs today......7 days old. pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combi rings/ETS...........   Combi rings/ETS........... Empty

Back to top Go down

Combi rings/ETS...........
Page 1 of 1