Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
struggling with this heat! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
struggling with this heat! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
struggling with this heat! Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
struggling with this heat! Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
struggling with this heat! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
struggling with this heat! Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
struggling with this heat! Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
struggling with this heat! Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
struggling with this heat! Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) struggling with this heat! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.struggling with this heat! Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
struggling with this heat! Vote_lcapstruggling with this heat! Voting_barstruggling with this heat! Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
struggling with this heat! Vote_lcapstruggling with this heat! Voting_barstruggling with this heat! Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
struggling with this heat! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
struggling with this heat! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

struggling with this heat!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

struggling with this heat! Empty
PostSubject: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 am

Sun's shining, both sitting here in t-shirts, cool drink, few days into november now and its red hot.

just had new combi boiler fitted:lol: Laughing 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:19 am

was gona say colin, where have you moved to...abroad ? lol! 

been strong winnds and heavy rain here all night, its been terrible.....suns out now and stopped raining, but still very windy.Sad 
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 am

see what I mean david no need for a coat i'm not mad lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 pm

rainbow wrote:
see what I mean david no need for a coat i'm not mad lol
yes but theres no need to go all the way to epsom for the day, with no shoes and socks on as well george.......lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 pm

and no money in my wallet
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:29 pm

was you there to pick-pocket ?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:45 pm

i'm now being honest david my son has just gone out to buy me a coat see what you have done
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:53 pm

David wrote:

Sad 
moving on in january at the latest david, things starting to happen with sale and purchase just dont fancy moving till after xmas plus want a few months money worth out me new boiler!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:54 pm

best way george, judging by the weather lately , we might be in for a nasty winter........best get prepared. Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:56 pm

barnie wrote:
David wrote:

Sad 
moving on in january at the latest david, things starting to happen with sale and purchase just dont fancy moving till after xmas plus want a few months money worth out me new boiler!
ah glad to hear things got sorted colin, bet you cant wait to get settled in and get the loft up eh........hope all goes well with the move.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:30 pm

David thanks to you got my first coat since coming to England in 1973 george
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:21 pm

never george, youve not had a coat in all them years.........???, youve got through 40 winters without a coat ? affraid 
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:25 pm

yes never left the fire lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:28 pm

lol george, so i take it your planning on some adventures in the future with buying a coat ...?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:37 pm

my son has just bought me my first coat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 pm

rainbow wrote:
my son has just  bought me my first coat
Getting soft are we Smile Smile  I always thought fisherman, were built tough etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:13 pm

blame david
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:21 pm

rainbow wrote:
blame david
How can I (Blame David) Smile Smile Wink Wink I think !!!!!!!!!! ???????? he tells everyone here, he knows nothing etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: struggling with this heat!   struggling with this heat! Empty

Back to top Go down

struggling with this heat!
Page 1 of 1