Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Vote_lcapA bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Voting_barA bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Vote_lcapA bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Voting_barA bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

A bit of a triva Question

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:20 am

killer wrote:
Who kicked 9 Goals last week in 6 & under match over here ? ; that make's 20 in 3 weeks ;

fair play to the kid Smile
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:54 am

A club mate of mine {Sheppo} played for the State etc ; coachers a 9 & under side ;played on the same grounds at 8.30 & finished at 9.30 came over to me while i was waiting for Hamish to go on at 9.30 & asked what i was doing there ;i said my grandson is about to play ;he said which one is Hamish they are all talking about ;i said thats my grandson ; he got a shock ;anyway Sheppo stayed 5 min & watched ;he kicked 3 goals by then ; he said who coachers him I said no one as we don't play the game ;he couldn't believe his skills being so young ;he said the ones playing in his team are not that advanced yet ; anyway we went home at 1/2 time to get toss birds in ;by full time he had kicked 9 of the 11 goals & the team won 11/0 ;The Team he played Complained to Hamish mum saying he should be made to go up in grade as he's to professional in his age group ; My Daughter said he is here to enjoy his self & he can if he wishers play in the same age group next year as he's only 5 ;They said he must be getting coached by a pro then ; no just a Natural she said ;off they went shaking there heads ; nice people out there ? ;
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:00 am

killer wrote:
Your Right again Knackered ; your a walking Talking Machine ?lol

That's OK K Smile Smile I can do every thing lol! lol! lol! at least that is what she who must be obeyed  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes here etc tells me. Except  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad race pigeons Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:37 am

killer wrote:
A club mate of mine {Sheppo} played for the State etc ; coachers a 9 & under side ;played on the same grounds at 8.30 & finished at 9.30 came over to me while i was waiting for Hamish to go on at 9.30 & asked what i was doing there ;i said my grandson is about to play ;he said which one is Hamish they are all  talking about ;i said thats my grandson ; he got a shock ;anyway Sheppo stayed 5 min & watched ;he kicked 3 goals by then ; he said who coachers him I said no one as we don't play the game ;he couldn't believe his skills  being so young ;he said the ones playing in his team are not that advanced yet ; anyway we went home at 1/2 time to get toss birds in ;by full time he had kicked 9 of the 11 goals & the team won 11/0 ;The Team he played Complained to Hamish mum saying he should be made to go up in grade as he's to professional in his age group ; My Daughter said he is here to enjoy his self & he can if he wishers play in the same age group next year as he's only 5 ;They said he must be getting coached by a pro then ; no just a Natural she said ;off they went shaking there heads ; nice people out there ? ;

indeed ...he should be allowed to enjoy himself in his own age group ,some people eh Rolling Eyes if a kid is gifted then it should be welcomed
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:25 pm

oldstrain wrote:
killer wrote:
A club mate of mine {Sheppo} played for the State etc ; coachers a 9 & under side ;played on the same grounds at 8.30 & finished at 9.30 came over to me while i was waiting for Hamish to go on at 9.30 & asked what i was doing there ;i said my grandson is about to play ;he said which one is Hamish they are all  talking about ;i said thats my grandson ; he got a shock ;anyway Sheppo stayed 5 min & watched ;he kicked 3 goals by then ; he said who coachers him I said no one as we don't play the game ;he couldn't believe his skills  being so young ;he said the ones playing in his team are not that advanced yet ; anyway we went home at 1/2 time to get toss birds in ;by full time he had kicked 9 of the 11 goals & the team won 11/0 ;The Team he played Complained to Hamish mum saying he should be made to go up in grade as he's to professional in his age group ; My Daughter said he is here to enjoy his self & he can if he wishers play in the same age group next year as he's only 5 ;They said he must be getting coached by a pro then ; no just a Natural she said ;off they went shaking there heads ; nice people out there ? ;

indeed ...he should be allowed to enjoy himself in his own age group ,some people eh Rolling Eyes if a kid is gifted then it should be welcomed

Spot Daz credit where credit is due you stay focused Hamish you'll have the last laugh kidda Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:35 pm

oldstrain wrote:
killer wrote:

True O/S Smile Smile Mum's on the ball there I suspect & I hope she sticks to her guns etc & let's Hamish just enjoy it while he can. Besides lol! lol! lol! some real thugs Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in the higher/next grades up there I hear "King hit types" Wink Wink & no one wishes any harm to our Hamish. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes mum must follow mum type of thing in the brain department there, as I have always  had some doubts Smile Smile on the grandpa side of things Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:46 am

No worry about the Thugs he can fight as well ;
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:53 am

killer wrote:
No worry about the Thugs he can fight as well ;

Good Smile Smile One hopes Grampa there taught him how to fight dirty lol! lol! lol! etc & kick just below the belt Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is far more successful, than a wack in the head Wink Wink if he wishes my bit of wisdom. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:01 am

Cant get this one daz, there was a write up on Glen Johnsons lad, i thought it might have been him. So still no joy on the answer.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:58 am

nowt to do with me dev lol! its Hamish in the land down under ,killers grandson
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:02 am

Daz i thought it was you, i have been sitting thinking for days who it could be, pmsl
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:16 pm

devo56 wrote:
Daz i thought it was you, i have been sitting thinking for days who it could be, pmsl

lol! nevermind m8 at least it kept ya mind active
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:43 pm

devo56 wrote:

You will have to be quicker than that Devo lol! lol! lol! I'm affraid here. Our Hamish Wink Wink may be the next greatest thing since Best bounce bounce tho you would have to teach him the head senaro/trick I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Hope the lad does really well, We may need him sooner the way Liverpools playing. Hope he makes the right choices in life, and looks after number1.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:01 pm

devo56 wrote:
Hope the lad does really well, We may need him sooner the way Liverpools playing. Hope he makes the right choices in life, and looks after number1.

I suspect Wink Wink Devo, Grampa Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes will play a part in his life choices etc & to give credit where credit is due, he is out there getting dirty lol! lol! lol! playing in the mud, like my generation & not sitting behind a computor as such becoming a nerd or some old age pensioners  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I sadly know I'm affraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Good to hear, its about being there and doing it that counts, if it hurts your doing it good and proper. i hope you keep us up date with his progression.
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:07 pm

I'll pass the meassage on about Liverpool Devo ;i'm not sure if he follows any teams over there ;he's other Grandad was born in Scotland ;Hamish is  playing again today ;i'm going to try & get there ;maybe his dad can Video him at one stage ? ; Remember i'm his Manager ?lol! lol! lol!  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:22 pm

killer wrote:
I'll pass the meassage on about Liverpool Devo ;i'm not sure if he follows any teams over there ;he's other Grandad was born in Scotland ;Hamish is  playing again today ;i'm going to try & get there ;maybe his dad can Video him at one stage ? ; Remember i'm his Manager ?lol! lol! lol!  cheers

could it be rangers or celtic Suspect
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:21 am

not sure yet ?Late News the Family go for Celtic ; his late Grandfather followed them on the dads side ; But he Mirgrated out here in the 60's must of been to cold for him ?lol! So going on that the one's with the most Cash stand a chance at this stage in life ; lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:54 am

killer wrote:
not sure yet ?Late News the Family go for Celtic ; his late Grandfather followed them on the dads side ; But he Mirgrated out here in the 60's  must of been to cold for him ?lol!  So going on that the one's with the most Cash stand a chance at this stage in life ; lol! lol! lol! lol!  

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a triva Question   A bit of a triva Question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of a triva Question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next