Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:02 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Vote_lcapYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Voting_barYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Vote_lcapYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Voting_barYoung bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222569 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Young bird Guess the time.

Go down 
+11
stormqueen
sjrw
oldstrain
markevans
IANYOUNG
David
friendsloft
Knackered
Don Webb
mufc rick
devo56
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Thank you for information Ian, hope you have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:39 pm

devo56 wrote:
Thank you for information Ian, hope you have a good one.

Same, same Smile Smile. I take it Devo etc we can all change our times now Wink Wink & if not, is that just part of the conspiracy in motion Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes against all alien's here. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:27 am

did the other race go ahead yesterday ....was lovely day yesterday in the west country
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:20 pm

2 hours 50mins for me crap again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:40 pm

2hrs 47 mins dead for me
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:05 pm

That's the last time I put my times in early scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Glad I have big shoulders to hold everyone up this week lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Don Webb wrote:
That's the last time I put my times in early scratch scratch scratch

The form your showing Don Smile Smile I don't think it will make much differance I'm affraid lol! lol! lol!. If you like tho, I will put you on my mailing list of pigeon flyers etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for a sypmathy card bounce bounce when things go Belly up "Big time". cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Cheers Knackered much appreciated cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:17 am

Don Webb wrote:

That's OK Don Smile Smile. I may be poor Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ???. But I have always believed in telling the truth lol! lol! lol! as I see it Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:26 am

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

That's OK Don Smile Smile. I may be poor Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ???. But I have always believed in telling the truth lol! lol! lol! as I see it Wink Wink. cheers

I can only agree 110%
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 am

Sorry i am late lads with the table for this week, I got sent to Coventry at 4.30 pm, Arrived home late.
Big thank you to Ian and Rick along with their birds. Thank you Lads.

devo 82pts
daz 73 pts
don 70 pts
ken 69 pts
rick 69 pts
ian 67 pts
knackered 64 pts
sjrw 62 pts
john 60 pts
boosey 59 pts
mark 58 pts
george 47 pts
stormqueen 47 pts
david 45 pts
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:48 am

devo56 wrote:
Sorry i am late lads with the table for this week, I got sent to Coventry at 4.30 pm, Arrived home late.
Big thank you to Ian and Rick along with their birds. Thank you Lads.

devo             82pts
daz               73 pts
don               70 pts
ken               69 pts
rick               69 pts
ian                67 pts
knackered      64 pts
sjrw               62 pts
john               60 pts
boosey           59 pts
mark              58 pts
george            47 pts
stormqueen     47 pts
david              45 pts

Not an issue Devo Smile Smile being late Wink Wink No one is going to make you redundant lol! lol! lol! etc here I suspect & also take the heavy work load of your shoulders. cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 pm

any members racing this week for guess the time comp

Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:16 pm

im at Yeovil welcome to use my race but would be nice for other members to get involved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:30 pm

we are at Arniston this week again 133 m 591y to us.
if its helps out . study
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Thanks for that John, if you dont mind yours will be the first race, thank you.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:32 pm

If another member would like to take part in the comp. could you please forward your lib site and distances please, thank you, Dev.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:07 am

devo56 wrote:
If another member would like to take part in the comp. could you please forward your lib site and distances please, thank you, Dev.

Hopefully  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes some one will step up to the plate here Devo etc Smile Smile this week. But if your absolutely desperate & I mean desperate bounce bounce  I'm at a place called Murray Bridge 375 odd miles. 24 cocks I have there & they are going to start off Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with a dead set head wind lol! lol! lol! for the enjoyment factor. Now !!!, with all that being said, I would much prefer another brave sole here to place his head on the chopping block this week. Because next week I have a real treat for every one ???  Wink  Wink  as I'm at a place called Yolla & I'm looking to find out who the best swimmers are here, as they may have about
170 odd miles of open water to paddle in on the day Wink Wink if they wish to get home & put a time up etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:14 am

Yeovil 180 miles 1562 yards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:43 am

mufc rick wrote:
Yeovil 180 miles 1562 yards Very Happy

Thank's for being a Brave heart type Rick Smile Smile & stepping up to the plate as such. Will give me more time  lol! lol! lol! to refine my swimming strokes for next week Wink Wink etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:28 am

Once again i would like to thank members and their birds, for helping in the comp. This weeks comp will be from the lofts of, Stormqueen and rick. Thank you once again lads.

1st race to stormqueens from Arniston 133 miles 591 yds

2nd race to ricks from Yeovil 180 miles 1562 yds.
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:38 am

Race 1. 2 hours 25 min

Race 2. 3 hours 20 min
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:42 pm

race 1 2hrs 20mins
race 2 3hrs 25mins
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Race 1 2 hours 10min
Race 2 3 hours 02min

Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young bird Guess the time.   Young bird Guess the time. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Young bird Guess the time.
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next