Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
only a week and a bit away  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) only a week and a bit away  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.only a week and a bit away  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
only a week and a bit away  Vote_lcaponly a week and a bit away  Voting_baronly a week and a bit away  Vote_rcap 
David
only a week and a bit away  Vote_lcaponly a week and a bit away  Voting_baronly a week and a bit away  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
only a week and a bit away  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
only a week and a bit away  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

only a week and a bit away

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

only a week and a bit away  Empty
PostSubject: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:30 am

not long now for nehu show got a greet start to my charity as i sold a cock for £1000 happy days
anybody going
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 am

Blimey, great going Ian
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 am

well done Ian you are good george
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:30 am

IANYOUNG wrote:
not long now for nehu show got  a greet start to my charity as i sold a cock for £1000 happy days
anybody going

me and my son hoping to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:40 pm

se you there hopefully as always
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Boosey wrote:
Blimey, great going Ian

Not quite what I was thinking Boosey "Blimey". But couldn't be more pleased for Ian & his cause etc. I suspect little Alfie Smile Smile raided his piggy bank lol! lol! lol! just to help Ian. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: only a week and a bit away    only a week and a bit away  Empty

Back to top Go down

only a week and a bit away
Page 1 of 1