Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby David Today at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Time to take a stand!!! Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Time to take a stand!!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Time to take a stand!!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Time to take a stand!!! Vote_lcapTime to take a stand!!! Voting_barTime to take a stand!!! Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Time to take a stand!!! Vote_lcapTime to take a stand!!! Voting_barTime to take a stand!!! Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Time to take a stand!!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Time to take a stand!!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Time to take a stand!!!

Go down 
+6
David
peel bros
oldstrain
fieldwalker
Knackered
halcanada
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Time to take a stand!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:49 am

Facebook informed me that posts discriminating against ethnic minorities, sexual preferences, gender etc will not be allowed. Some one reported me for saying "Holy shit! Women got the vote!" Sexual harrasment cases over here and in the US are getting out of hand! Many women jumping on the bandwagon. For one reason or another. Some complaints date back over 20 years. Time to fight back! Counter this attack! Should start a movement! I have been sexually harrassed! By many women! Just because I am handsome, virile (ahem..) women think I am theirs for the taking! Many men feel the same way. Many have suffered sexual harrassment. Name the Movement! "Winkie dont work", "Me TuTu, or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 am

halcanada wrote:
Facebook informed me that posts discriminating against ethnic minorities, sexual preferences, gender etc will not be allowed. Some one reported me for saying "Holy shit! Women got the vote!" Sexual harrasment cases over here and in the US are getting out of hand! Many women jumping on the bandwagon. For one reason or another. Some complaints date back over 20 years. Time to fight back! Counter this attack! Should start a movement! I have been sexually harrassed! By many women! Just because I am handsome, virile (ahem..) women think I am theirs for the taking! Many men feel the same way. Many have suffered sexual harrassment. Name the Movement! "Winkie dont work", "Me TuTu, or whatever?"
Same, same here Hal Smile Smile on average. Political correctness gone mad, mad mad now unfortunately, from my perspective. Today here is what we call Australia Day etc. A great, great day for the vast margority of people here on the whole who celebrate the day in the way/spirit that it should be celebrated etc. Still have thou sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a bunch of black fella types here running around trying to spoil every ones day sadly thou Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:31 am

Gave up on facebook awhile ago got locked out of one account i had 100s of pics on that i hadnt backed up pc fried so only had them on there...nothing rude offensive in anyway.
FB didnt reply to any of my emails so f*** them.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 pm

fb is a wind up to liberal for me if you say what you really think it gets deleted or yer called a racist it seems to be the way the worlds going at present ,pandering to minorities at the expense of the majoritys ,look at brexit,immigration,gays etc....fcuk FB Smile
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Yes nothing worse than getting harassed by women I hate it plus I have had it for 27 years off my wife lol ..its a horrible world haha
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 6:23 pm

peel bros wrote:
Yes nothing worse than getting harassed by women I hate it plus I have had it for 27 years off my wife lol ..its a horrible world haha

that's what you get for being so handsome Raymond, even got the ladies chasing you.......... Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:20 am

halcanada wrote:

I am not sure what 'face-ache' are complaining about - is it that you said Holy Shit or that you said Women got the vote?

If it is because you said Holy Shit, I am right behind them - there is FAR too much Blaspheming in our every-day language in the first place. One of the first things that comes out of someone's mouth when they are amazed or shocked is 'Oh my God' or OMG as it has become.

In my opinion, if you can't open your mouth without swearing or blaspheming, it is better to keep your mouth shut!

I used to live next door to a man that every second word out of his filthy gob was a swear word. He even spoke like that in front of children. When I pulled him up about it, he said "they will hear much worse than that when they get to school". What can one do with someone like that.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 am

You have to beleive in the invisible man for it to be for anything to be blaspheming, i dont and find it offencive that the god botherers try and force there beliefs on others. Mad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:41 am

god and the bible are the creation of the jews, which is constantly being re written to suit.......even the church are selecting the bits they want to follow, and changing it as they go.

I think I might start my own cult, for pigeon fanciers......just think, a pigeon spoke to me earlier, told me I was chosen, I was going to be a champion pigeon racer.....mmmm, I might end up in the asylum .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 am

religion has cost more wars and lifes than anything else and is merely a set of rules/morals by the founder of that religion for you to live your life by ...science proves its all utter rubbish but theirs nothing wrong in talking properly no need for swearing in front of women and children but then some of the women around here are worse than the men lol!
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:32 am

football, politics, religion........stay away boys or we'll turn into right dickheads.....as for cursing, sorry but i'd be lost if i had to stick to queens English....probably says too much about me that.... couldn't give a toss tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 pm

redrog wrote:
football, politics, religion........stay away boys or we'll turn into right dickheads.....as for cursing, sorry but i'd be lost if i had to stick to queens English....probably says too much about me that.... couldn't give a toss tho  Very Happy

just shows your normal rd lol!
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: ADDITIVES CORN/DRINKER   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Just been on the ROPA-B site £68.85 lighter 10% liquid is a bit steep but at least i know its good quality iv used it before along with the oil and flight boost.
i think i only need another bag of bos and 4 gerry plus 1 tk and im ready to go.
I have been reading about extra virgin olive oil...added it to my mrs shopping list
for her next visit to asda (tomorrow) does wonders for the heart...il find out when she sees iv
been on the paypal again.... pale pale pale wheres mt marrigolds.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:32 pm

ropa b site, hals favourite product..........diatomaceous earth

http://www.ropastore.com/uk/pigeon/ropa-de-earth
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 pm

what site you looking on fw, ropa b liquid 1,000ml £49.95,  you can also buy ropa b liquid on ebay, same bloke but cheaper, why I don't know.... Suspect Suspect

thinking twice about ropa b, they rekon it does a lot of things, but mine still had plenty of worms when I wormed them......... Suspect

this avidress + stuff sounds better the more I read about it, but they are both pretty expensive...

http://www.ropastore.com/uk/pigeon/ropa-b-vloeibaar-10
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:55 pm

bought 3 product from ropa-b store 500ml £29.95 10% 1ltr flightboost £19.95
1ltr 2% oil £14.95 £4.00 p&p
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:04 pm

just looked on ebay same price.....
iv used it before i dont expect it to do much with worms i use ivermec for that.
flightboost keeps the mouth clear not sure about the 2% oil...could add a squirt of the 10%
to a litre of cooking oil scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 pm

ropa store 1,000ml £49.95 plus p&p, ebay £45 plus £3.30 p&p

still a bit cheaper on ebay, last time I bought some I asked him why, he must have reduced it slightly after that.......... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 2:12 pm

ropa is a good product one I have stuck with for the old birds ...I use avidress for ybs the flight boost made by ropa is good gear too a large bottle has lasted 2 seasons here and still some left it goes a long way
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 3:30 pm

whats flight boost for Darren, what does it do...?
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Do your homework David lol!
Herbal Tonic for the Respiraty tract. affraid
Clears the throat abit like Tunes for pigeons lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:26 pm

thanks fw, easier to ask someone..........saves me looking it up Razz Razz clown
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 6:36 pm

yes keeps the airways clear david no need for nasties like naseline etc theirs also a few other handy herbs in the mix to benefit the birds ...if used regularly... mind you the fan I installed works excellent and has improved the condition of the birds Very Happy I bought a 150mil in line mixed flow fan and have it on a timer for 15 mins every 3 hours I tried everything non mechanical but the movement of air was poor with the loft being up against a fence the stale air was not escaping quick enough anyway sorted now
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 pm

I bought flight boost st the end of the season and my pigeons noticeably flew for longer straight away, in fact my birds have never flown so well, I don’t know if it was a coincidence as it was at the same time I put my young hens in with the older ones.
But I’m definitely getting another bottle.
To me, It smells a bit like the old cough mixture I had as a kid, (Galloway's)
It must have some of the same ingredients in it, which makes sense I suppose as they are both to aid the bronchial tracts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take a stand!!!   Time to take a stand!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take a stand!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next