Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
this years last ybs  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
this years last ybs  Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
this years last ybs  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
this years last ybs  Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
this years last ybs  Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
this years last ybs  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
this years last ybs  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
this years last ybs  Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
this years last ybs  Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) this years last ybs  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.this years last ybs  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
this years last ybs  Vote_lcapthis years last ybs  Voting_barthis years last ybs  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
this years last ybs  Vote_lcapthis years last ybs  Voting_barthis years last ybs  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
this years last ybs  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
this years last ybs  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

this years last ybs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

this years last ybs  Empty
PostSubject: this years last ybs    this years last ybs  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 1:47 pm

shame but breeding is well over now due to the virus ,we decided not to breed a 2nd round and ended up with 12 ybs after giving away 12 and sending 5 to the one loft ,these are the last to be weaned ,the first one is off a frans zwol cock (father to your cock david) and a van reet hen 76 the beast because she is a big girl and was bred by david in 2016 and gifted to me ,she has bred winners with 3 different cocks now and this is her 4th pairing this pairing just took my fancy and they bred a lovely blue ck handles well lovely feathering/balance ,the second picture is of a pair of ybs bred from a cock i bought at last years rpra one loft auction he was 15th ace bird and of herman ceuster breeding and we put him to a frans zwol hen a completely new pairing but again very happy with the goods in looks and balance a lovely pair of cheqs ,shame as i wanted to send 2 out of these for the 1 loft but dates never worked out...but will they go to waiste ,it may turn out we have to do a few 50 mile trainers if theres no racing and take a few club mates birds while we are at it so its like a race almost so they get some education this year...thats if we are permitted of course ,anyway thats breeding over with for another year atbthis years last ybs  Img20252
this years last ybs  Img20253
this years last ybs  Img20254
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: this years last ybs    this years last ybs  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 3:03 pm

They're lovely later youngsters Darren, I got some similar age leo heremans powder blues, you can see them develop each day in this good weather, thriving. I'm sure you'll get these trained up and maybe even a short race but looks like everyone will have tough decisions to make about what to keep at end of the year!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: this years last ybs    this years last ybs  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 3:31 pm

yes i like these ceuster pigeons colin they are similar to frans zwols ,i have a cheq here but he is larger and never bred from him this year ...not because of that mind you and he has more leo herman influence and that was the other one we got at the rpra one loft auction last year...the bulks i have handled were quite big but i dont know if thats a trait ,anyway we are sticking with what we got as our base and trying a few crosses from our most successful pairings offspring on race results and see what happens
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: this years last ybs    this years last ybs  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 3:34 pm

nice looking young birds darren, all look in very good health .......
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: this years last ybs    this years last ybs  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 4:02 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yes i like these ceuster pigeons colin they are similar to frans zwols ,i have a cheq here but he is larger and never bred from him this year ...not because of that mind you and he has more leo herman influence and that was the other one we got at the rpra one loft auction last year...the bulks i have handled were quite big but i dont know if thats a trait ,anyway we are sticking with what we got as our base and trying a few crosses from our most successful pairings offspring on race results and see what happens

Hereman's, daren't start liking him, he'll be first one go AWOL

this years last ybs  Receiv24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this years last ybs    this years last ybs  Empty

Back to top Go down

this years last ybs
Page 1 of 1