Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:12 pm

» Good Morning
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:10 pm

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Today at 7:58 pm

» 2024 RPRA final Dunbar
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Today at 7:54 pm

» breeder of the sire to the soft ybs
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:37 am

» Registering CPH Number
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm

» soft pigeon
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:33 pm

» BHW Renewal
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

» RPRA Auction ...
Statement from the RPRA Emptyby David Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:45 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Statement from the RPRA 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Statement from the RPRA Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Statement from the RPRA Vote_lcapStatement from the RPRA Voting_barStatement from the RPRA Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Statement from the RPRA Vote_lcapStatement from the RPRA Voting_barStatement from the RPRA Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1303 registered users
The newest registered user is Tumbler

Our users have posted a total of 223893 messages in 14044 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Statement from the RPRA Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Statement from the RPRA Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Statement from the RPRA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Statement from the RPRA Empty
PostSubject: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Statement from the RPRA 24616810
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 7:09 pm

They obviously read our little site and it's comments.

Just hope they attempt to shut  me up.

Been waiting for the  hypocrits to be exposed.

Bring it on.

Think it is also allied to the   article I sent in which was not published, first one not published.

It was called, THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Unfortunately, those up each others backsides do not like the truth, foreign to them.

Would love a real exposure of the whole set up.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 7:15 pm

Not sure how it got on our site David ????????.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 7:55 pm

scratch scratch scratch

i think youve got the wrong end of the stick misty, i posted this on our forum, it is taken off the rpra facebook page........i posted it because it might have been of interest to our members .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:47 pm

by what ive read, the reason this was sent out is because an assault took place on a rpra employee ..... Question Question

cant verify if this true or not . lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:47 pm

David wrote:
by what ive read, the reason this was sent out is because an assault took place on a rpra employee ..... Question Question

cant verify if this true or not . lol!
No excuses Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if so David Smile Smile like or dislike the RPRA etc bounce bounce no employee there deserves that type of treatment I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:09 am

No excuse and have no time for thugs.

Deserve all they get and usually do in the end.

We have our share been threatened myself a few times for making them 
adhere to the rules etc;.

As have many others  who have written for advice on how to deal with
threats including, to burn lofts down etc;.  

How they expected me to know when I had the same problem I know not.

Hope the culprit gets his/her come upance, and sympathy to the one on te receiving end.

Just thought it a coincidence with my article going in at the same time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:16 am

In this weeks BHW David.

If it relates to any kind of unacceptable behaviour then I agree it needs attention, if it is to silence those who feel the RPRA is run by a set of selfish individuals without a clue on how to run the sport, ignored proffetional advice, paid for by the fanciers, on how to make things better and fairer, and think major changes should be made then, I would say, GET STUFFED.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:08 am

criticism of the running of things is not abuse is it Rolling Eyes but violence towards anyone is totally un-acceptable
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:40 pm

true darren, it seems quite a lot of fanciers are becoming disgruntled with the rpra, but yet again there as just as many who have no problem with the rpra ....but either way we do have the right to speak up if we are not happy in some way .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 1:00 pm

My spellin is getting werse, just which knob do you have to press for it to tell you, you are wrong ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Been looking all over David for any incident that may have occured to make them give out such a statement, cannot find one.

The article I sent in did not hold any punches and instead of trying to sort out those willing to break the most basic rules of decency they hob nob with them, which in my opinion makes THEM worse than the perpertrators.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:45 am

oldstrain wrote:
criticism of the running of things is not abuse is it Rolling Eyes but violence towards anyone is totally un-acceptable
We sadly live in a world of litigation these days etc in certain ways I suggest O/S Smile Smile unfortunately, so how one at times can/may interpret issues/comments can be classed as abuse, if one just so happens to be on the other end as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:54 am

i did mean constructive criticism ,to me it would seem the managers hands are tied somewhat by other employees there and i would like to see him having more clout,the current managers background and experience in other ventures will stand him in good stead i believe ...lets hope so eh but to late for me to see any benefit but that does not mean i dont care about pigeon racing Basketball
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:23 pm

Likewise oldstrain, been trying for over 50 years to change matters.

Would be tragic if future kids and others could not have the experience of being involved with our feathered friends in an appropriate and fair manner.

Unfortunately, until they get rid of the Old Brigade and those they have contaminated  matters will not improve, ( IN MY OPINION).

Would be revealing to know just how many actual participating lofts there are now.

Not the membership numbers but participants in club racing etc;

The turnover of General Managers etc; with regard to a cushy well paid position indicates  that they  were not impressed with the set up, nor were those Council members who wanted to look into the whole set up but were voted off in vote of no confidence, they had been voted on for just that purpose, can see no rule which allowed that to happen.

The only time the majority will become involved is when their ability to race is compramised, not too far ahead me thinks.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the RPRA   Statement from the RPRA Empty

Back to top Go down

Statement from the RPRA
Page 1 of 1