Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Canker treatment...? Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» King removes Patronage
Canker treatment...? Emptyby David Today at 10:33 am

» Weather today
Canker treatment...? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:32 am

» escaped birds return
Canker treatment...? Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Canker treatment...? Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Canker treatment...? Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Canker treatment...? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Canker treatment...? Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Canker treatment...? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Canker treatment...? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Canker treatment...? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Canker treatment...? Vote_lcapCanker treatment...? Voting_barCanker treatment...? Vote_rcap 
David
Canker treatment...? Vote_lcapCanker treatment...? Voting_barCanker treatment...? Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222756 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Canker treatment...? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Canker treatment...? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Canker treatment...?

Go down 
+6
Rudderfett
IANYOUNG
jordan
oldstrain
peel bros
David
10 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Canker treatment...? Empty
PostSubject: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

just treateted my birds before pairing for canker prevention, i used the soluable easy canker sachets from that pigeon pharmacy in the BHW........i think its crap because it doesnt desolve properly, even if i did it in warm water it just clumped at the battom of the bucket........i dont feel as tho ive even treated them it was that crap.

on the stock birds i used the versele-laga canker treatment which was very slightly better but not what i expected, does anyone know of a liquid canker treament for using in the water.....??

what do members use ?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 am

i used tabletsba lot of work though..i.ll be looking for something different myself
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 am

DAVID wrote:
just treateted my birds before pairing for canker prevention, i used the soluable easy canker sachets from that pigeon pharmacy in the BHW........i think its crap because it doesnt desolve properly, even if i did it in warm water it just clumped at the battom of the bucket........i dont feel as tho ive even treated them it was that crap.

on the stock birds i used the versele-laga canker treatment which was very slightly better but not what i expected, does anyone know of a liquid canker treament for using in the water.....??

what do members use ?
i use turbisole in the water david its very good and dissolves with ease you can get it from gem products tel 01243531259 hope this helps
Back to top Go down
jordan
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 am

my dad sells GEM products
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

try medizole and baycox together you can mix these two cuts treatment i halve
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm

thanks for the info everyone, the easy treatment was crap so i will try one of the suggestions in future.......
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm

I use a 3 in 1 treatment from Global supplies USA, I think tis good as I havent had any problems yet and thats all I used for last 2 years, its for canker, worms and cocci.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 pm

i have some of those T,K,K, tablets martyn, suposed to be a three in one but im not sure what three....... scratch

one thing i certainly wont be doing is buying the powder you desolve in the water.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 pm

why david medizole is a powder and is excellent stuff
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm

i tend to use powder form canker treatment in the closed season and then through the race season tablet form as its a quick treatment
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 pm

ian wrote:
why david medizole is a powder and is excellent stuff

never used the medizole ian, so cant coment on it...........i have used the "easy canker" from that pigeon pharmacy advertised in the bhw and in my opinion its shit, it doesnt desolve properly and just clumps at the bottom of the bucket.
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 am

I use metroridazole (or Flagyl as commonly known)
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:44 am

Flagyl for me for the stock birds.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 am

I use Combi tabs from DAC,
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

EssexSteve wrote:

do you use any other dac products my mate harps on about them but not tried any yet
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 am

I used Ornimyco last year, can't say I was impressed.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:46 pm

thats because its for respitory not canker gaz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 pm

delbar wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

do you use any other dac products my mate harps on about them but not tried any yet

I can't believe you actually wrote that Ian lol!

Quote :
thats because its for respitory not canker gaz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

[quote="Gaz b"]
delbar wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

thats because its for respitory not canker gaz

I can't believe you actually wrote that Ian :lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 pm

turbisole for me and trikanox in the off season
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 pm

We use Ronidzole for our birds
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Gaz b wrote:
I used Ornimyco last year, can't say I was impressed.
well gaz the thread was for canker treatment cant beleive you wrote that gaz lol
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

But ya never read the previous post Ian, come on it has what its used for stamped all over, maybe the name could give it away, LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canker treatment...?   Canker treatment...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Canker treatment...?
Page 1 of 1