Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» Good Morning
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:59 am

» Weather today
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what strains do you keep  - Page 4 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Vote_lcapwhat strains do you keep  - Page 4 Voting_barwhat strains do you keep  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Vote_lcapwhat strains do you keep  - Page 4 Voting_barwhat strains do you keep  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222887 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what strains do you keep

Go down 
+33
Rudderfett
devo56
Knackered
markevans
goran
edgie
stormqueen
Ginger
cowandchicken
killer
bluewhiteflight
evs
Rene A
michael7792
delbar
kieran
seanl
dan
EssexSteve
IANYOUNG
Gaz b
charlie
Don Webb
George & Morgan
kev d
oldstrain
pigeonflyer1
Red Bull Lofts
David
birdy2011
peel bros
VanReet Man123
lvlasked
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Camphuis , William geert, lambrechts, Scottish long distance, deshachts
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm

When I raced with my dad we had Janssens, few Busschaerts, few Van Den Bosch and one Stichebaut hen from Dennis Duffy of Bilston

The Stichebaut hen was the best pigeon we have ever had all the winning pigeons we had, had the Stichebaut hens blood in them

My only regret was the pigeons me and my dad had were nothing special but which ever cock she was paired to always breed the goods

Just a shame I never had her photo taken and her eye done also as one year I showed her at the NEC Old Commrades Show and was placed in the first 10 (reserved I think)
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Don Webb wrote:
When I raced with my dad we had Janssens, few Busschaerts, few Van Den Bosch and one Stichebaut hen from Dennis Duffy of Bilston

The Stichebaut hen was the best pigeon we have ever had all the winning pigeons we had, had the Stichebaut hens blood in them

My only regret was the pigeons me and my dad had were nothing special but which ever cock she was paired to always breed the goods

Just a shame I never had her photo taken and her eye done also as one year I showed her at the NEC Old Commrades Show and was placed in the first 10 (reserved I think)

I would tell you all what I race Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but it would mean  nothing, accept maybe to K Wink Wink I will say tho Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I was some what Pi**ed off "Big time" when I lost out on the big prize on offer last week here "25 tonnes of pigeon sh*te" bounce bounce as it would have given me the greatest of pleasure to drop the lot, right on top of him & I would have made sure it was well watered to improve the taste. cheers
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 am

Hi guys what can you tell me about stefan lambrechts pigeons that are in the UK and who has direct off stefaan
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: strains of pigeons   what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:21 am

when i was racing, my strains Delbars, Busharts, Colonel Charles Heitzmann,
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:13 am

mostly gabys , van reets and cattrysse have one janssen cross and one busschaert from a total of 19 old birds
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:18 am

Hi rainbow who's staffy's have you got i just imported 8
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 am

got mine gifted from smyth and adams Lisburn northern ireland
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 am

yeah i bought 10 off mark caudwell got 8 out here and 2 more to come around june i hope
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 am

sj lofts on here has got best of his old stock birds should be able to click on his website at top of page steve is his name
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:02 am

steve is moving house I think this week but do pm him
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 am

i got a dodgey thigh lol!
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:48 am

rainbow wrote:
steve is moving house  I think this week but do pm him

Mate is that steve whitney

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:12 pm

I think I have now more different strains than ever before, not that Im a crosser I just keep putting the odd one into the main breeds, keep them guessing..lol
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:19 pm

[quote="rainbow"]yes

Yeah i know steve through face book

Back to top Go down
D J LOFTS
Chipping
Chipping
D J LOFTS

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:20 pm

99% of what we have are gevaert van schoorisse and we have got 9 pigeons in this year to cross in to them
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 pm

got a few jan arden,bushys and janssen some old grooters and commines too but their just old favs pirat
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Anyone tried Sablons ?
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:10 am

Any of you guys keep and race kees bosua's pigeons
Back to top Go down
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:13 am

EssexSteve wrote:
Anyone tried Sablons ?

Steve i have not got any yet but did handel the best living rauw sablon cock Lucky 848 on my last visit to Sarah and jurgen jung
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:52 am

goran wrote:
have a friend who has some kees bosua's pigeons doin very well with them goran
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
goran
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:56 am

sj lofts wrote:
goran wrote:
have a friend who has some kees bosua's pigeons doin very well with them goran

Paul fisher
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:02 am

We are trying some Ton Bosua  which is Kee's Brother & same birds etc ;that came with a big Rap ; crossed into our Albert Marsellis { The champion Sprint who had 21 wins } they look the part ;but we are racing South this year & we have fast Velositys ;next year we are off the North more Head Winds which should suit them better ; but time will tell.Have Heard big Raps on the Raw Sablon overseas  etc ;i think they have been out here around 3 years ? no one yet is singing there praisers yet to my understanding ? cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 pm

goran wrote:
Hi guys what can you tell me about stefan lambrechts pigeons that are in the UK and who has direct off stefaan

Groan they are very hard to get as are a very sort after pigeon the best people to ask are the Eijerkamp family as they have them

But if you was to contact Stefan you will have a 3+ year waiting list plus they are very expensive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what strains do you keep    what strains do you keep  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

what strains do you keep
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next