Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) offer no longer stands - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.offer no longer stands - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Vote_lcapoffer no longer stands - Page 2 Voting_baroffer no longer stands - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Vote_lcapoffer no longer stands - Page 2 Voting_baroffer no longer stands - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
offer no longer stands - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

offer no longer stands

Go down 
+7
maricelbill
Don Webb
peel bros
David
Gaz b
seanl
walter docx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cowandchicken
Hatchling
Hatchling

offer no longer stands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

To buy birds that you havent seen would be mad but thats what the PM is for. Chat and arrange to meet before you part with your money. As we all know there are some chancers out there so take your time and look before you leap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

I have started a sales site solely for this purpose and linked it to this site for discussion. There is a page I have dedicated to the fanciers themselves, called featured fanciers, where if they send a little write up about themselves and some pictures I would happily do this for free for them.
The under this include pictures of their birds for sale complete with details and price.
http://ukracingpigeonsforsale.yolasite.com/
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Ok mate you may have a point there, if someone is giving birds away then that's a different matter.
But when your selling birds would you honestly part with your cash without finding out the details.
I think not, I have been involved in helping people for many years who sell birds and believe me its much harder than you think.
Trust, reputation, integrity are just three words I would use.

Spot on Gaz
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 pm

rainbow wrote:
when it comes to selling anything on the site name and land line phone should really be shown unless he is known to the members i have just bought a few birds and was satisfied that the 2 fanciers were genuine that i went to george

Spot on Raindow
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 pm

You yourself Don and a few others have met me in this capacity.
Good quality birds sell themselves and if you sold crap, you would only take a customers money once.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm

cowandchicken wrote:
maybe instead of putting the man down sombody should of guided him to the selling section. Not everybody is aware of the etiqette of the site and with replys of a certain nature it is no suprise that alot of people do not post. Sad

when it comes to a fully grown man i dont think he needs his hand held with regards to manners .....surely one would introduce ones self with their own name or at least an alias not some household name ...sorry if it sounds like CID lol but this is a sales pun nothing more and the guy had plenty chance to divulge his identity before my post ..sick and tired of people getting ripped off in this game especialy new starters and indeed the guy may be genuine ...if so then he wont mind saying who he is and i am sure he would understand why people want to know his name
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Gaz b wrote:
You yourself Don and a few others have met me in this capacity.
Good quality birds sell themselves and if you sold crap, you would only take a customers money once.

Gaz you are 100% genuine and a true sportman no worries there mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 pm

oldstrain wrote:
cowandchicken wrote:
maybe instead of putting the man down sombody should of guided him to the selling section. Not everybody is aware of the etiqette of the site and with replys of a certain nature it is no suprise that alot of people do not post. Sad

when it comes to a fully grown man i dont think he needs his hand held with regards to manners .....surely one would introduce ones self with their own name or at least an alias not some household name ...sorry if it sounds like CID lol but this is a sales pun nothing more and the guy had plenty chance to divulge his identity before my post ..sick and tired of people getting ripped off in this game especialy new starters and indeed the guy may be genuine ...if so then he wont mind saying who he is and i am sure he would understand why people want to know his name

Daz that is the reason why i asked him to say his name because i have convoyed the worcester fed plus i know a lot of fanciers that neck of the woods plus fanciers racing out of this persons club

Has he replied NO think he has something to hide mate plus it smells alot also Wink
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

hi don.....yes i could not agree more
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

oldstrain wrote:
hi don.....yes i could not agree more

Wink Wink Wink Cheers daz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offer no longer stands   offer no longer stands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

offer no longer stands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2