Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
What you done to day - Page 7 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 7 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 7 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 7 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 7 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
What you done to day - Page 7 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 7 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
David
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 7 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 7 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

What you done to day - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Was going to change the door opening on my tumbler shed from hinge to slider,

Chickened out too bloody cold
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:59 pm

just back from blackpool, only birds that took my eye were leen boers tumley lofts, don't know much bout them but really caught my eye, will be giving them a ring.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 pm

redrog wrote:
just back from blackpool, only birds that took my eye were leen boers tumley lofts, don't know much bout them but really caught my eye, will be giving them a ring.

good to hear redrog jamies a great lad to deal with too atb
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:50 pm

thanks Darren, just been on their website, going to try find bit more bout the birds I thought they were outstanding
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Fetched corn this morning had all sections out not long and a good clean washed the cars popped down to my mate and made arrangements for Blackpool tomorrow fed the dog that's me done
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Scraped and hoovered cocks/breeding section, cleaned nest bowls and sprayed with Harkamitex ready for pairing next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Best of luck with them boosey hope they all take to each other
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:22 am

Boosey wrote:
Scraped and hoovered cocks/breeding section, cleaned nest bowls and sprayed with Harkamitex ready for pairing next Saturday.
Breakfast, birds & my bit of waffle etc & being Sunday here I'm about to put my feet up for the rest of the day "with the odd beer" & watch the horse races, tennis & the cricket & I suspect by day's end I will be well & truly knackered sadly. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Birds all done early then off to Blackpool called in to SSE James at tumley lofts and brought him up to speed on the one loft race then back home
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 pm

markevans wrote:
Birds all done early then off to Blackpool called in to SSE James at tumley lofts and brought him up to speed on the one loft race then back home
Had big plans today here shifting my 2nd round babies across to the race loft & shutting up shop as such in the main loft. All will come to nought etc thou sadly being 35C+ today here. Will just see what tomorrow brings. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:27 am

installing a upright cooker unit and raised oven today ...should make things a lot easier for the wifes back ...loft chores are done
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Work again for me .wish I was still in Blackpool .weekend flew over
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 6:14 pm

All birds out this morning quick clean cocks enjoyed the early morning sun started using the avidress plus I brought from Blackpool see how they go on it then work
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 6:38 pm

markevans wrote:
All birds out this morning quick clean cocks enjoyed the early morning sun started using the avidress plus I brought from Blackpool see how they go on it then work

Mark, oldstrain put me onto avidress +, birds look brilliant on it,droppings are the best I've seen since I had the birds back, if you've not used it before I think you will see a difference
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 pm

yes avidress and ropa are really good products a lot of rubbish out their though
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 6:56 pm

Hope so its nice to see a noticeably difference see at the weekend when they have had a few days on it
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 pm

oldstrain wrote:
installing a upright cooker unit and raised oven today ...should make things a lot easier for the wifes back ...loft chores are done
Smile Smile Always pay's to keep sweet with the missus O/S Wink Wink. One never quite knows when they may be required with the birds etc. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 am

got the unit and cooker in after a few f's and b's mrs is happy with it but said I can now start on the hallway as the kitchen wont take long to decorate queen ..... Crying or Very sad and Alfie threw his pennys worth in too saying he wants me to change the wallpaper in his bedroom pirat looks like I got me work cut out bounce
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Re mated racers. After the mink they are nervous as hell. Put lights on a timer, settle them down. 7 young to go over today and will get spoiled. All I have for now.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Done all the loft jobs cleaning feeding water etc very impress with the avidress only one day on it and the difference in the droppings of the birds couldn't believe it by the weekend they should be nice and tight went to work one MOT a service and a car stripped ready for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 am

halcanada wrote:
Re mated racers. After the mink they are nervous as hell. Put lights on a timer, settle them down. 7 young to go over today and will get spoiled. All I have for now.
Made a few perches/benches for the babies I put across yesterday here
"30 odd"  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  just so they can get off the ground etc & have somewhere to escape if required. Waffle time finished Laughing Laughing Laughing as I'm about to go & close off most off my boxes & do a clean up & seperate them. Missus just come & told me I need to hang the washing "Now" Smile Smile so one must obey sadly Wink Wink. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Had the hens out this morning cleaned out changed the water in all lofts very impressed with the avidress I brought at Blackpool birds droppings very good now popped down to Secretary's house on my way to work said he had a good time at the show then off to work just been and done the weekly shopping back home
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:14 pm

markevans wrote:
Had the hens out this morning cleaned out changed the water in all lofts very impressed with the avidress I brought at Blackpool birds droppings very good now popped down to Secretary's house on my way to work said he had a good time at the show then off to work just been and done the weekly shopping back home
Shopping Smile Smile washing out etc.  Easy to see Laughing Laughing Laughing who is in control at our houses Mark Wink Wink. I've been up 4 hours here & I just delivered breakfast in bed here, to almighty one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes who thinks she is another Trump in the making  Smile  Smile. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Been to buy corn put the bath out for the birds and cleaned the lofts went to secretary's house to collect members clocks for three way test just set them see how they are tomorrow don't think their will be a problem t3s
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Had all the birds out and cleaned the lofts out got the ladders out and cleaned all the moss and leaves out of the guttering around the lofts and and out of the corrugated roof sheets that needed doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: