Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
What you done to day - Page 10 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 10 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 10 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 10 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 10 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
What you done to day - Page 10 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 10 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
David
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 10 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 10 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

What you done to day - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:14 am

Back to work today but had a very busy weekend with the birds
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:20 pm

big clearout of alfies bedroom today whilst he was at school ,he is a hoarder like his mum Laughing also got our pc sorted been playing up for the last few days
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Best time to do it when he's out lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 pm

peel bros wrote:
Best time to do it when he's out lol

yeah he be kicking off big time pirat lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:29 pm

I bet..I do the same when jayne throws my stuff out because I am a hoarder as well
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Haven't got much done for a couple of days, my son and his wife have been down since Friday, so spent Friday and Saturday with them, and on Sunday had a bit of time with my favourite Bristol pirate, oldstrain, one of the good guys by the way, so today it's been a big clean out and having a chat with my babies, I like to pick them up and have a talk with them, gets them quite tame
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:40 pm

always nice to catch up with you and the lad m8 nice to see the other young lad in tow too ...maybe one for the future atb lads cheers
Back to top Go down
Skywalker
Chipping
Chipping
Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Thanks daz nice 2 see u yesterday as always Wink. My boy won't be the future I don't think but my daughter will b she down the loft more then me and is always asking when can I have my own loft lol! she has picked 4 birds this year 2 look after and race so she is over the moon
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 pm

great stuff m8 I thinks its a good thing treats them to respect animals and nature Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 am

oldstrain wrote:
great stuff m8 I thinks its a good thing treats them to respect animals and nature Smile
Lost 3 hours here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes after 9 before I got out of bed etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & chasing my tail ever since type of thing. Birds/breakfast, near lunchtime that was Smile Smile & I put my 2nd round babies out in my cage on the landing board for the first time to teach/learn going through the traps etc. May all come to nothing sadly thou, as the Rio virus here may be having the Feds in my home town having a year off type of thing  I hear sadly, till they get a vaccine for our birds. May just join our beloved Ray here & turn grumpy Laughing Laughing Laughing till I try & decide my future if it all turns belly up/crap  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:31 am

are you still allowed to train yer birds oz or is it a lockdown ...
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 am

oldstrain wrote:
No lock down etc O/S  Smile  Smile for what I know, but I'm fortunate that I have very few flyers close by as such, but one does tend to walk a tight rope scenaro even in my situation. The little fat bloke I've mentioned here is the complete opposite to me sadly as he has many flyers close by to where he lives & his heart rate would be pumpng more than mine some what I suspect in our present situation. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:25 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
No lock down etc O/S  Smile  Smile for what I know, but I'm fortunate that I have very few flyers close by as such, but one does tend to walk a tight rope scenaro even in my situation. The little fat bloke I've mentioned here is the complete opposite to me sadly as he has many flyers close by to where he lives & his heart rate would be pumpng more than mine some what I suspect in our present situation. Cheers.

I really hope it stays away from your lofts m8 atb to ya
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

I really hope it stays away from your lofts m8 atb to ya
The experts O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes suggest 10 to 40% is the out come if it hits one loft etc. My bones tell me Wink Wink the losses will be far greater than that at the end of the day if we don't race as such, as I suspect 100,000 youngsters will mostly disappear in my little city, to be replaced by next years crop, as on average here we have no time or place for old birds as such. They are also talking about setting up a fighting fund etc with x amount of dollars from the members. They tried that little scenaro unfortunately when the PMV hit here & the whole sorry affair had a real bad smell about it sadly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad except for one man Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes who was all Smile Smile Smile on the way to the bank etc  Wink  Wink. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:23 am

the medicine man dr colin walker ....feathering ones nest ,any man that breeds the amount of pigeons he does should be taken with a pinch of salt ,I think they would be far better to let the virus run its course as oppose to finding another vaccine maybe the money makers are jumping the gun a bit striking while the irons hot so to speak to reap the $$$
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:13 pm

That's bad news ozz as Darren said hope it stays away from your loft and your club members lofts keep us up to date on this one
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Only had two sections out this morning hens first then the young cocks went to have old cocks out and the heaven's opened so its tomorrow for them finished the treatment of parastop yesterday on 3 days of probiotic now vaccination in around 3 weeks time
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:04 pm

oldstrain wrote:
the medicine man dr colin walker ....feathering ones nest ,any man that breeds the amount of pigeons he does should be taken with a pinch of salt ,I think they would be far better to let the virus run its course as oppose to finding another vaccine  maybe the money makers are jumping the gun a bit striking while the irons hot so to speak to reap the $$$
I agree about letting it run it's course etc O/S Smile Smile My man Laughing  Laughing  Laughing main opposition here is suggesting the same thing I'm told & in fact he has deliberately infected his flock to study the outcome. True story Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as of yesterday Wink Wink a well known piss pot Laughing Laughing Laughing ex plumber got hit with the virus here & so he took a sick bird to you know who recently & was told it has to be a dead bird as such for testing. Next day he took it back again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in the required condition for testing & the end result was a clean bill of health & as he was leaving the clinic of my favorite man etc he was hit with a bill for $500 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:18 pm

markevans wrote:
That's bad news ozz as Darren said hope it stays away from your loft and your club members lofts keep us up to date on this one
Not much harmony in the sport at the moment here as to what should be done Mark sadly. Appears to be running at around the 10/15% mark with the recent lot to be hit etc in my general area. Rife around the little fat blokes area here but not quite so in my area fortunately "Yet" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 pm

fed and cleaned out today, as always...........new bedding been down nearly 2 weeks and cleaning out the droppings and raking over alternate days certainly is keeping it clean looking, added a bit of fresh over the weekend just to keep it topped up and its looking fairy smart still........ cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Just work for me but my loft assistant is pairing ones stock birds up lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:15 pm

peel bros wrote:
Just work for me but my loft assistant is pairing ones stock birds up lol
Talk about getting it easy etc Smile Smile. Do you want to sell him Ray Laughing Laughing Laughing as I'm happy to put a bid in Wink Wink.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

had a fellow member over from wales today gagsy 82 ...had a brew and talked pigeons for an hour and off he went then with his hen boxes...nice lad down to earth ,safe journey home m8
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Clean out this morning been to get corn had a good chat to two fancies from Manchester down at the secretary's house the two Dave's a partnership from hide been down to buy corn as they say their is no good form merchants up their way going to watch rugby now ready for the afternoon clean out and AGM 2 that will be a laugh
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Mark what corn shop you use ??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: