Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
What you done to day Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
What you done to day Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
What you done to day Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
What you done to day Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
What you done to day Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
What you done to day Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
What you done to day Vote_lcapWhat you done to day Voting_barWhat you done to day Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
What you done to day Vote_lcapWhat you done to day Voting_barWhat you done to day Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

What you done to day Empty
PostSubject: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Started to do a few alterations to Avery on the stock loft putting the door way in the front as the original one is on the side its a pain having to bend down under the last trap to get in and started   to make the new runners for the nest boxes to put the front's up out the way the up and over are a pain when cleaning out

Last edited by markevans on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 6:05 pm

just chilling mark feet up watching sport after loft chores ...back to normal tomorrow
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 6:16 pm

need to start my loft ASAP, cant be bothered........... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Looked after old pals birds while he's unwell. Forgot how much hard work it is, been a few years since I had a scraper in my hand. Nice bright day so went through all loft with a good clean out, scrubbed drinkers, and fresh grit and pickstone, fed them full then removed troughs. Give me something to do for a while instead of sitting in front tv eating for eating sake. Still got a week off work, nice feeling!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 6:50 pm

if you still got a week off colin, you can bring your scraper to leeds and do a full clean out ... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:21 pm

David wrote:
if you still got a week off colin, you can bring your scraper to leeds and do a full clean out ... lol! lol! lol!
Nothing so far here. Killer of a tooth ache etc so birds can wait till my pain killers kick in. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:27 pm

David wrote:

Also end up having to bring my saw and hammer by the sound of things David Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:45 pm

WORK
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:51 pm

peel bros wrote:
WORK
Work, smile smile "Oh the joy" What some must do, to get away from the birds etc. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:27 pm

I wish I had time off to sort my birds out lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:49 pm

peel bros wrote:
I wish I had time off to sort my birds out lol

Phil here, smile smile has 9 extra cocks if you would like them Ray etc. Add a bit of french blood, to your team as such. Cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:11 pm

done some more work on the stock loft hopefully get it finished off tomorrow then its onto the nest boxes and maybe a coat of paint
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:54 pm

markevans wrote:
done some more work on the stock loft hopefully get it finished off tomorrow then its onto the nest boxes and maybe a coat of paint

Had breakfast & fed the birds etc & the way I'm sweating at the computor here, I might just spend the rest of the day in the bath cooling down, wink wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Still working lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 12:27 pm

same old loft chores first thing for an hour then housework then its feet up for the darts cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Had a good clean through yesterday, today I'm going to screw some anti spill cups into the boxes and just wait till everything starts to lay ( I hope lol! )
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:48 pm

froze to death cleaning out this morning, showing -3.5 down at kit.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Finally finished the Avery on the stock loft just one or two little jobs to do tomorrow the a coat of pain
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Yesterday took out nest boxes. Changing to perches. Then divide it. W. hens and Young birds. Tried 2 hours to cut the old wood to make perches. Disaster! Today will burn all the old wood and buy enough 1x4's to do the job properly.
Bands arrived this morning. Weather quite good, light snow just above freezing. Very strange weather. Not complaining 5 below zero F will show up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Been a brilliant day today nice and sunny but also cold and frosty

PERFECT

Been doing a spot of gardening
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:26 am

peel bros wrote:
WORK

So was I Ray, "smile,smile" (Work) Cleaning up pigeon sh**e here , which I best would describe as 3 inches of deep litter soup after a one in thirty year storm hit here & 40 odd people had to be rescued from their cars on the roads it was that bad as such before they floated out to sea etc. Nearly got my old surf board out I had that much rain on my little mountain. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 7:27 am

That's not work it's a pleasure lol..I know where I would rather be..work today for me then 3 days off
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:04 am

I have just come back from the dentist!

This was the second time had to go back for the same tooth and the dentist still hasn't finished with this tooth. It has cost £140 already (or the euro equivalent) and we still not finished.

How do they justify their prices - I was only in there 35 minutes. I wish I could charge over £120 per hour for my work.

We had a hawk kill one of our racing cocks yesterday, so we are a bit peed off about that.

Do any of you guys keep your birds in during the winter months to stop hawks eating them? Or at least restrict the time they are out, for the same reason?

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:14 pm

We had an attack the other day which is very rare for us.it did.nt get anything but we.Ll have to be on our toes from now on..I really feel for yous who have this problem everyday.it must be horrendous
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:48 pm

had birds out not a bad day never seen no s/hks for over 3 weeks since last one was rehomed:D Very Happy maybe they gone south for the winter Very Happy Very Happy its been queer weather lately some days very hard frosts other days like nice spring mornings all the best Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: