Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
What you done to day - Page 13 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 13 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 13 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 13 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 13 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
What you done to day - Page 13 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 13 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
David
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 13 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 13 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

What you done to day - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Sad day here, had to have our old dog put to sleep. Gut wrenching decision, I'm hurting now but the wife bless her, she's really taken it badly and having a real tough time. It's a sad house at the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 pm

sorry to hear this colin, its a sad time when we have to let them go.....they are a family member and its very upsetting when we loose them.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news the house won't be the same any more and I no its early yet but you will have another one we lasted a year and it was to much so we got Harvey he's in the picture and he's made makes us laugh every day
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 pm

barnie wrote:
Sad day here, had to have our old dog put to sleep. Gut wrenching decision, I'm hurting now but the wife bless her, she's really taken it badly and having a real tough time. It's a sad house at the moment Sad
True Barnie, a sad day definately etc. Truth be told here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I was much more attached to our last dog than many of my pigeons sadly. Buried in the back yard now & never will he be forgotten for the joy/enjoyment he gave us all here. One hopes Barnie a safe resting place now can be found for your dog there.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

good words knackered...
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:13 pm

David wrote:
good words knackered...
See Laughing Laughing Laughing amongst the waffle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on the odd occasion etc David Smile Smile here, some wisdom ??? from the heart by the alien appears. cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:45 pm

No birds out today gave all the lofts a good clean and went and brought the weekly corn and dog food went with my mate john from the small holding to another mates house to help put a new flight on the front of his young bird loft job went a treat all done funny seem to find time to help everyone else but don't have time to help me out
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:16 pm

always the case mark, im always doing for the 2 ladies in my life, and don't get much time to do for my self......... Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Sold all my tumblers today, 24 in total let the lot go for £200.00, money to go towards an ETS.
Clean that section out tomorrow ready to part off 6 young birds off the racing stock off mark, another two eggs too hatch Monday if my calculations are right,
Soon get a team together
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 pm

chris perry wrote:
Sold all my tumblers today, 24 in total let the lot go for £200.00, money to go towards an ETS.
Clean that section out tomorrow ready to part off 6 young birds off the racing stock off mark, another two eggs too hatch Monday if my calculations are right,
Soon get a team together
Big changes it appears their Chris etc Smile Smile. Heading into the unknown there, maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I do hope you enjoy what may come in the near future with your new birds as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 pm

markevans wrote:
No birds out today gave all the lofts a good clean and went and brought the weekly corn and dog food went with my mate john from the small holding to another mates house to help put a new flight on the front of his young bird loft job went a treat all done funny seem to find time to help everyone else but don't have time to help me out
Soft touch Mark Laughing Laughing Laughing or your management skills etc require some work, some what Smile Smile.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Yes knackered management skills need a lot work on them think its team building time thought they may of come around today and gave me a hand felting the back and side of the loft but on Chance good job I can multitask. Good price Chris for the tumblers 100% racers now whet ets you thinking of having
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:28 am

I liked yer yellows chris their was some crackers in the shows but you made the correct decision both is just to much to take on atb
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:10 am

Sad to see them yellows go, spent alot of time pairing them up to get a mx of dark and light, but been there done that now, new adventure is the racing side of thing's, going to give it my full attention, as for the ETS mark going for a bricon as the clubs set up for it and the price seems reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:46 pm

chris perry wrote:
Sad to see them yellows go, spent alot of time pairing them up to get a mx of dark and light, but been there done that now, new adventure is the racing side of thing's, going to give it my full attention, as for the ETS mark going for a bricon as the clubs set up for it and the price seems reasonable.

Great to see things going in the right direction Chris cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Don Webb wrote:
chris perry wrote:

Great to see things going in the right direction Chris cheers cheers

Thanks don
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Off work for a week so just getting our birds fit around the loft. .cut lots of wood for the fire because we will need it lol
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm

No birds out today due to the weather on my way to work booked my car in with another garage for the automatic transmission fluid and filter change can for get about it then got home and still light so a quick clean out of the lofts ready for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 pm

peel bros wrote:
Off work for a week  so just getting our birds fit around the loft. .cut lots of wood for the fire because we will  need it lol
Lot's Smile Smile hardwood, softwood Wink Wink 5/6 ton Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes split, is my joy as such here each winter Ray etc & my missus tell's me to  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes keep up the good work  Wink  Wink so she can continue having her coffee & cake treat each day while out shopping. Enough said, Smile Smile but how is the local footy/football going there  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:58 am

paper hanging a hallway landing and stairs at my sisters Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:00 am

doctors appointment shortly, breathing test for my copd Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Done all the birds this morning then on my way to work called in at the tip dumped 3 bags of muck off , on my way home called in on the birds and a quick scrap out less tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

David wrote:
doctors appointment shortly, breathing test for my copd  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol!

I've got one of those coming up in the next couple of weeks, another x Ray tomorrow on my chest again, ybs out in the morning first though, got to get my priorities right eh
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Sorting another shed out at home to store my camping gear lol..had all birds out today as well then went to Sunderland hospital with jayne
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:25 am

wallpapering til late last night done me loft chores plenty babies about lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: