Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
What you done to day - Page 12 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 12 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 12 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 12 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 12 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
What you done to day - Page 12 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 12 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
David
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 12 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 12 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

What you done to day - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:06 pm

I do it all knackered and if I can't I no a man that can
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:15 pm

markevans wrote:
I do it all knackered and if I can't I no a man that can
OK Smile Smile Best I start looking for a container Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & a fast ship etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 pm

would have thought a man like you could have poured a drop of oil in, and stuck a filter on knackered................ Razz Razz cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:51 pm

David wrote:
would have thought a man like you could have poured a drop of oil in, and stuck a filter on knackered................ Razz Razz cheers lol!
Smile Smile Cars & electrical work  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I leave to the so called experts David. Any thing else Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm a real tight A**e with my money etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm

yes I agree knackered electricity and me do not mix.......best leave that to those in the know. Wink
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Experts that's me out then I'm no good with electrical problems just happy to do a bit of service work and some body work and painting that's me done very slow at work today not much happening in the motor trade in general tomorrow looks better with a couple of MOT's and a battery on a mini
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:48 pm

removed our fire surround today, I fitted it in 1993 when we moved into the house, got to get a new marble back and hearth in place for the gas fire fitting next Thursday, then put the surround back up.......another one of the Mrs's grand ideas which involves me working Razz Razz Razz

at least she made a lemon sponge for me in exchange, it should keep me going for a day or two....... cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 am

they say a way to a mans heart is through his stomach david lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 pm

oldstrain wrote:
they say a way to a mans heart is through his stomach david lol!
Looking down at mine here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I would agree with that assumption O/S Smile Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Brought corn and dog food this morning gave all the birds a good clean out they enjoyed them selves having a good fly going to fit new bedroom door this afternoon then back to the birds for evening clean out
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Weaned some young birds, then had the spring clean of the breeding boxes, full scrub out, good spray of red mite, wire brush on the grids, all good for the next round of babies Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:01 am

Lofty wrote:
Weaned some young birds, then had the spring clean of the breeding boxes, full scrub out, good spray of red mite, wire brush on the grids, all good for the next round of babies Smile
Being Sunday Smile Smile I've done sweet **** all Laughing Laughing Laughing & enjoyed every minute of it etc Wink Wink.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:08 pm

done loft chores just chilling now before footy starts got me daughter round soon to for dinner Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:49 pm

seen to birds earlier, rung a couple more ybs......off to asda shortly Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Late morning getting up went and Cleaned all lofts out gave the birds a bath today they enjoyed that went down my mates on his small holding and talked pigeons and had a sausage sandwich and a couple of cups of tea and a mince pie what could be better
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Very busy today .never stopped to be honest .in between letting birds out twice a day we sorted storage for all our baskets ,separated one section of cocks and hens .cut lots of wood up for the fire .got rid 3 law mowers 2 strimmers ect ect ...I will sleep tonight lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:03 pm

peel bros wrote:
Very busy today .never stopped to be honest .in between letting birds out twice a day we sorted storage for all our baskets ,separated one section of cocks and hens .cut lots of wood up for the fire .got rid 3 law mowers 2 strimmers ect ect ...I will sleep tonight lol
I like the man Laughing Laughing Laughing another hoarder Smile Smile of the highest order etc Wink Wink & also a wood splitter  bounce  bounce just like me.  
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:07 pm

markevans wrote:
Late morning getting up went and Cleaned all lofts out gave the birds a bath today they enjoyed that went down my mates on his small holding and talked pigeons and had a sausage sandwich and a couple of cups of tea and a mince pie what could be better
Maybe Mark Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing if he brought it all to you, while still in bed etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:11 pm

fed birds and did a bit of cleaning out........then repaired the leg of the fire surround I broke getting it out, Razz Razz Razz

its suprising what super glue and tile adhesive can do, lets hope it holds until I get it fixed back in and painted Razz Razz Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm

did a bit of fencing today
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:00 pm

One loft out today. up up a speed trap. Banded 2 yb's.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 am

David wrote:
fed birds and did a bit of cleaning out........then repaired the leg of the fire surround I broke getting it out, Razz Razz Razz

its suprising what super glue and tile adhesive can do, lets hope it holds until I get it fixed back in and painted Razz Razz Very Happy cheers
Super glue Smile Smile magic stuff etc. Since I've had the shakes here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's replaced the old needle & thread as such with the birds. Bugger thou Laughing Laughing Laughing when your as slow as I'm & your fingers are sadly stuck together Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 pm

went for corn and supplies today, should last me a while...........bought some gem breeding mix with added g10 pellets but looking at it I don't think its as good as what I was mixing myself . Suspect scratch study
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Now you say that David, we started using gem breed and wean, but found it had just to much peas, so we've returned to country wide breed and wean and the birds seem to like it much better
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:23 pm

yes it does look to have quite a lot of peas lofty, but not many g10 pellets compared to last time I used it......I was mixing my own into a versa laga mix which I think I preferred.

ah well, too late now I suppose....I will just have to use it up and add a few more g10`s to the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: