Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 5:08 am

» overnight and multiple nights basket
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 5:00 am

» Weather today
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RPRA Auction
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Voting_barOne Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Voting_barOne Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
tanveerhbaig
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221835 messages in 13968 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

One Loft Races to consider

Go down 
+9
fieldwalker
johnnorm2
markevans
Knackered
Don Webb
jet2013uk
halcanada
oldstrain
blueskylofts
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 6:47 pm

halcanada wrote:
Phil. Some members have already stated a change of venue would be considered. Way back at the start. However, majority should rule, for better or worse. So, as I posted previously, put up some options and take a vote!
1  RRPA or other. yes or no
2  25 pounds or more. yes or no
3  Tumley picks the birds or members? yes or no
Other options as they arise but right now we are going no where fast.
Simpler the better. JMO!    

Hal, you are one of the members that are logical.

However mostly I don't think members give a shit either way - RPRA loft, that plus another, birds from fred blogs or a member.

As for me - I VERY much care - birds to be sent to the 1 loft races, should only be bred by members, not by Tumleys. And we should enter more than one race.

So what do we do?????? Do as you suggested - give people ultimatums like you said - numbers 1,2 and 3. And give them a few days to make their minds up??? or something else? Both Hil and I have spent a lot of this afternoon finding out about an amazing one loft race in Ireland. I am having all the details sent to me so I don't know much yet but, to be truthful I am finding out about this race for Hil and me, not the forum in general. Simply because they don't seem to be able to make their minds up and we are just going round and round in circles.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I will put something now on the open forum, along the lines of:-

Ballot form for all 16 syndicate members - to be returned to Phil or David by Monday 20.00 hours latest by PM.

Please answer yes or no to the following:-

RPRA race
Another one loft race
£25
More
Birds bred by someone other than forum member
Birds entered only to be bred by members

And see what happens. If we don't have 16 answers then 'stuff em'!

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:09 pm

yes at the loft with my grandfather circa 64
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:11 pm

fieldwalker wrote:

nice, I like old photos like that, pigeons are in yer blood then eh....... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:15 pm

fieldwalker wrote:

What has this got to do with ONE LOFT RACES?

Phil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:09 pm

blueskylofts wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:

Phil

because I asked............
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 12:12 am

blueskylofts wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:

Phil
Absolutely nothing I suspect Phil Smile Smile. But for me, the content by Fieldwalker here certainly had some interest etc. Final note Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when some one tell's me I must do something by a certain date type of thing bounce bounce the hairs on the back of my neck unfortunately, get rather agro in nature. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 12:16 am

Believe he is trying to get a date set before proceeding. Timeline, same as pairing birds etc, have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 am

halcanada wrote:
Believe he is trying to get a date set before proceeding. Timeline, same as pairing birds etc, have to start somewhere.
Suggest OK SmileSmile Demand Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes differant kettle of fish Hal etc at least  for me & let's not forget Wink Wink Phil I believe spat the dummy type thing yesterday here & said he was no longer going to participate in our race.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 1:05 am

Understand that. He will do whatever he thinks best. Probably too many years as a teacher. Gets ingrained, habits.
I left school at 14. Always remember my last day. Gym teacher had it in for me. Eventually provoked me enough. I beat the crap out of him! Big for my age.
Point is Phil tries his best. It is not a life and death situation. Its a Forum for racing pigeon fliers to express their opinions, seek advice. Not all comments or methods proposed I agree with same as many others on here. Better to agree to disagree and move on. Last year I assume all went smoothly. So do the same again then everyone can get back to bullsh***ng about birds!r
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 1:45 am

halcanada wrote:
Understand that. He will do whatever he thinks best. Probably too many years as a teacher. Gets ingrained, habits.
I left school at 14. Always remember my last day. Gym teacher had it in for me. Eventually provoked me enough. I beat the crap out of him! Big for my age.
Point is Phil tries his best. It is not a life and death situation. Its a Forum for racing pigeon fliers to express their opinions, seek advice. Not all comments or methods proposed I agree with same as many others on here. Better to agree to disagree and move on. Last year I assume all went smoothly. So do the same again then everyone can get back to bullsh***ng about birds!r
Same same Hal Smile Smile Teacher once here threw me across the room head first into the steel lockers etc. Said I wasn't cutting  the mustard  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! & best I move on Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 am

Asking you to make a decision by a certain date - or telling you we need the answers in by a certain date. What's the difference?

If you want to bollock someone for that - Ask HAL - he was the one that suggested it to me.

'Spit the dummy' 'act like a child' - call it what you want.

I have tried my best for this forum regarding a lot of things - the Miniature Picture thing, I did last winter, the best loft thing, and now this one loft race organising.

Most of you just sit and do nothing!  That kind of behaviour is typical in most clubs, or associations and I guess it always will be.

Also - why keep rattling on about me being a teacher - is it because I am educated.  And what the hell has what some teacher did to you years ago got to do with this.  I had a crap time at school.  They say it's the 'Best Days of your Life' - for me it was the VERY worst days of my life.

Anyway - all this does not matter to me anymore - I have finished with all this One Loft race stuff.

You can do want you want from now on - I have totally had enough of all this bickering - nothing is ever right.

So good luck sorting it all out!

Phil
Back to top Go down
Tony scaife
Chipping
Chipping
Tony scaife

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:25 pm

We are all grown ups and I think we can sort this out without bickering at each other this is what my kids would do in a playground and we are not kids
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Guilty! I suggested a time frame. Seemed reasonable. How can one proceed without one? Anyway, over with now.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 pm

fieldwalker wrote:

what a lovely photograph ,brings back some of my own memories at the loft with my grandfather Smile
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:28 pm

blueskylofts wrote:
If EVERYBODY only wanted to do the RPRA race - why the hell didn't you all say it at the beginning of all this.

It would have saved me hours of research.

Do you know - it is sometimes like standing on the bows of a boat, trying to have a pee - you get it all back in your face!

Phil

WELL PHIL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!

And if your not happy with the what the members want to do then I think you should do your own thing yourself

This syndicate was meant to be a bit off fun and interest for the members win or lose but one thing that really gets right up my skin is someone who starts to tell members whats best

You made a comment that you can put your own pigeons in RPRA One Loft if so why don't you put your pigeons in the other one loft races if your pigeons are up to it like you have said

For me I'm happy with RPRA One Loft it worked well last year and long may it continue
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:46 am

well the whole thing has turned into a debacle for me ...choice words at the wrong time etc to blame ,its easy to upset or rile people with just a single word in the wrong place as its taken literally on the net lets get back to what we did last year and put it to bed now jmo
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:57 pm

oldstrain wrote:
well the whole thing has turned into a debacle for me ...choice words at the wrong time etc to blame ,its easy to upset or rile people with just a single word in the wrong place as its taken literally on the net lets get back to what we did last year and put it to bed now jmo
Seems reasonable O/S Smile Smile Right  from the start by my understanding etc it was  a Mark/David thing here, which all worked OK from my perspective, with most appreciation their efforts I suspect. I'm easy easy Wink Wink in that the do/did the work, so just let them choose what ever bounce bounce & I will still be most grateful of their efforts as such.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 pm

glad I've been holiday for 18 days, lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:52 pm

redrog wrote:
glad I've been holiday for 18 days, lol!

I thought you`d been quiet rog,  lol!        I hope you enjoyed the break, and had a good time ...... cheers cheers

yes, you missed all the excitement, but it`s back on track now...... cheers
Back to top Go down
ch pied
Chipping
Chipping
ch pied

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 8:12 pm

sorry I missed all the excitement chaps, might be interested if you do it again next year, funds are a bit tight at the moment, so caring for my own birds is my main priority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Loft Races to consider   One Loft Races to consider - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Loft Races to consider
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2