Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 3:16 pm

» Weather today
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Racing this season - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Racing this season - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Racing this season - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Racing this season - Page 2 Vote_lcapRacing this season - Page 2 Voting_barRacing this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Racing this season - Page 2 Vote_lcapRacing this season - Page 2 Voting_barRacing this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222735 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Racing this season - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Racing this season - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Racing this season

Go down 
+4
David
MISTY
Knackered
Boosey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Racing this season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing this season   Racing this season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:01 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
no racing can take place until at least 4 weeks after vaccination...the rpra /defra insist on 2 witnesses to be present and to sign declaration form so without this how can we even think about racing,social distancing will not allow birds to be vaccinated so ybs are a no go at this time ,alot of things need to fall into place for us to see "any racing at all"  if we were to get any racing at all it would be best to race yearlings and ybs together or all old birds and ybs together if room on the transporter is not an issue ,or at least train the birds out to race distances and dont worry about clocks ,just keep the birds tuned in to the job has to be the most important thing ,i am clocksetter at our club and all our members have t3 it could still be done but alot needs to fall in our favour ,we could even race into october but not all fanciers darken the ybs and old uns will be well on there way in the moult come end of september ...cant see any minute hope of racing until august ,when you look at it most people who race are in the vulnerable age group and also have other issues and my club cant be that different to most of yours as most in this area are the same and have a oap membership of 80% ...boy am i glad we only bred 15 ybs for ourselves
Smile Smile I will just send you the cradle I use to vaccinate my birds here O/S Smile Smile your mates can watch from your side gate there while you do them 8 at a time etc Wink Wink. cheers

i do have one oz but only a single ,much easier holding the yb between yer legs but dont tell our ray as he may crank it up a notch by wearing his mankini for the job lol! poor ybs may never get out again lol! flower ....... pirat pirat
Single one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! be hard going down here etc O/S Wink Wink doing it your way Wink Wink. Now  Smile  Smile could maybe be on a wee type winner thou, with that 15 issue I suggest. 5/6/800 for some here  bounce  bounce looking at the same type problem I'm  affraid.   cheers
Back to top Go down

Racing this season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2