Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:17 am

» Good Morning
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 am

» Gst Filing Consultants In Chennai
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby tharunjohar50 Today at 7:16 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble with Foxes - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble with Foxes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble with Foxes - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble with Foxes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Trouble with Foxes

Go down 
+6
markevans
halcanada81
David
barnie
oldstrain
Boosey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:42 am

Paper today, hunting idiot who shot three fox with a cross bow.

Some urban fox will eat out of your hand, makes you wonder the mentality of people today.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:55 am

exactly misty, no need for cruelty like that .........these people are dangerous, if they would harm animals they would harm children or other humans just as easily .......
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:44 pm

I think people that hurt animals deliberately like dogs cats or whatever are certainly twisted and like you say what else could they hurt
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Mind Misty, as you no doubt know and have seen, the - lets say 'Townie' fox is absolutely nothing to look at in regards foxes that live out in the country side and nature.
Townies- yes due to Mix - the decimation of Mixie- become nothing more than scraggly scavengers. Lean and mangy looking. But I still wouldn't hurt them.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:59 pm

Town foxes a lot bigger ?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Think there is a difference between those living in villages near open country and those actually bedding down in town David.

But we have made the problem as in almost all such similar circumstances.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 2:48 pm

No ray, smaller and skinny. Low flesh on bone. Country foxes are masculine and bright eyed. A Bushy tail and thick neck and body. But always very fit and alert.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 4:11 pm

I thought there was a difference.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 5:09 pm

there are worse vermin around than foxes, that we need to get rid of ........

Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Migran10
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 8:35 pm

Have mixed feelings David regarding the boat people.

No doubt some will be on the hunt for an easy life with no intention of working etc;

However, those with children attempting to forge a better life and willing to work to attain it having experienced attrocious events in their home land and seeing no chance of matters getting better I have great sympathy for.

We are lucky in having been born here, just chance, if I were in the position of the genuine boat people I would be the first into the boat.

There are legal means of obtaining asylum but it is too complicated for many and many are juped by the evil traders, promising an eay way.

Not straight forward David, can understand your feelings but not agree with them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:15 pm

David wrote:
there are worse vermin around than foxes, that we need to get rid of ........

Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Migran10
Watch out I say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes David Smile Smile they all could all be living in that vacant house of yours next door there shortly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Now Smile Smile may upset certain folk here with their christian type faith as it is bounce bounce but I have absolutely no time I'm affraid for the boat folk who attempt to enter my country here by illegal means etc. Genuine new arrivals, coming through the normal procedure/way we have, are all OK from my perspective Smile Smile as long as they are prepared to work for the good of all & the nation as a whole Wink Wink. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in this day & age as it is Wink Wink  any country that cannot control it's borders to the highest degree is on a slippery slope to nowhere now unfortunately & it's people on average sadly will pay a heavy, heavy price in the end I suspect/suggest  Wink  Wink.  cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:20 pm

there are very, very few women and children arriving on these boats from france misty, they are economic migrants, not genuine asylum seekers .......they travel through plenty of safe countries to reach the uk, plus france is not "war torn" so all in all, they have no business here in the uk, and are making a mockery of the few genuine asylum seekers .

the majority of these illegals are young, fighting age men, men we know nothing about, who are being brought into the uk, and men who are a threat to our security .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:38 am

Yes I feel sorry for the genuine ones I really do , but not the one taking the piss .. thats the thing we can't say anything without being called racist ect . If it was the other way round i wonder how they would treat us ?... totally different i expect...
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:05 am

There is a legal means of determining if one is a legal immigrant or not.

It is the implimentation of same that is wrong.

If an immigrant arrives by dubious means he/she goes through the correct proceedure and if not meeting the criteria is or should be sent back from whence they came.

If not done then that is the fault of the Government.

So no one not entitled to be here should be here.

If more lazy idle dole dependant drug adicts etc; of our own breeding were sorted out then we would not need cheap labour from abroad.

We should give a helping hand to all those genuine people in need.

Just think for a moment how you would feel in the back of a refrigerated lorry and know the air was runnung out and you and your children were to slowly die.

Think a little prayer for those who died would not go amiss and another for our selfishness at times.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:13 am

the reason they are coming to the uk is for free money and free housing.......they know our governments are spineless ..........the uk does not need any more car washers or rapists .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:52 am

The majority of illegal immigrants are caught at work.

Whilst our work work shy dole dependant drug dependant alcholics sit on street corners.

Many immigrants start businesses.

We have more to fear (I fear nothing other than the rath of God) from old immigrants whose sole purpose is to kill as many infidels as possible so they can enjoy the delights of seven vergins (have no idea where in this day and age they will come from)

Along with thoseattempting BLACK SUPREMECY.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:01 am

MISTY wrote:
There is a legal means of determining if one is a legal  immigrant or not.

It is the implimentation of same that is wrong.

If an immigrant arrives by dubious means he/she goes through the correct proceedure and if not meeting the criteria is or should be sent back from whence they came.

If not done then that is the fault of the Government.

So no one not entitled to be here should  be here.

If more lazy idle dole dependant drug adicts etc; of our own breeding were sorted out then we would not need cheap labour from abroad.

We should give a helping hand to all those genuine people in need.

Just think for a moment how you would feel in the back of a refrigerated lorry and know the air was runnung out and you and your children were to slowly die.

Think a little prayer for those who died would not go amiss and another for our selfishness at times.

Regards.

No way etc Misty Smile Smile do I take blame for those that may have died in unfortunate type circumstances as such here. That rests solely I'm affraid for myself, with those that put them in that situation, in the pursuit of making a fast buck or two at the end of the day. End of the day thou bounce  bounce when does one decide when to draw a line in the sand & just say enough is enough type of thing  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 am

yes many immigrants do start businesses........WITH GOVERNMENT GRANTS !!!

english people have been down trodden for years, i see africans coming here, given houses, given jobs instead of a white person simply because of their skin colour, to be politically correct ........even though they are useless at the job.

if you are white in this country you are treated like sh*t by our government, you have no future, you are a second class citizen, all this rubbish about whites being lazy and not wanting work isn`t true, they do not get the opportunity.

most of the drug addicts in the uk are whites, the drugs come in mainly by the Pakistanis, cannabis originally came in via the negro .......we are a nation of dring and drug addicts, but thats what the government want, while we are out of our minds we do not care about anything thats going on in the country, our government could stop a lot of drugs coming into this country, but they want the people dumbed down.........if someone wants to get off drugs, our government supply them with methadone which they will still be on for life, still addicted to drugs and therefor not caring about what the government are up to .

in my street there are around 6 council houses, the rest are private.....anyway a council house came empty and my nephew applied for it after splitting from his wife. he has 2 children and the council said he couldnt have the house, and gave it to a nigerian who appeared to be with a woman and one baby, anayway within weeks the woman and baby disappeared and a new woman moved in......2 months later the woman has moved out into her own house and the nigerian man has moved in with her KEEPING HIS COUNCIL HOUSE !!! i see him go for his post once a week, and ive seen where he is living now, i recognised his car out side........it just goes to show they are taking advantage of the system, and taking a house a family could be living in.

rant over ......
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:31 am

David wrote:

english people have been down trodden for years, i see africans coming here, given houses, given jobs instead of a white person simply because of their skin colour, to be politically correct ........even though they are useless at the job.

if you are white in this country you are treated like sh*t by our government, you have no future, you are a second class citizen, all this rubbish about whites being lazy and not wanting work isn`t true, they do not get the opportunity.

most of the drug addicts in the uk are whites, the drugs come in mainly by the Pakistanis, cannabis  originally came in via the negro .......we are a nation of dring and drug addicts, but thats what the government want, while we are out of our minds we do not care about anything thats going on in the country, our government could stop a lot of drugs coming into this country, but they want the people dumbed down.........if someone wants to get off drugs, our government supply them with methadone which they will still be on for life, still addicted to drugs and therefor not caring about what the government are up to .

in my street there are around 6 council houses, the rest are private.....anyway a council house came empty and my nephew applied for it after splitting from his wife. he has 2 children and the council said he couldnt have the house, and gave it to a nigerian who appeared to be with a woman and one baby, anayway within weeks the woman and baby disappeared and a new woman moved in......2 months later the woman has moved out into her own house and the nigerian man has moved in with her KEEPING HIS COUNCIL HOUSE !!! i see him go for his post once a week, and ive seen where he is living now, i recognised his car out side........it just goes to show they are taking advantage of the system, and taking a house a family could be living in.

rant over ......
lol! lol! lol! that's all OK etc David Very Happy Very Happy a rant here bounce bounce & a rant there as such Wink Wink. Good for the blood pressure factor I suggest Smile Smile if it all settlers down by the end Wink Wink. End of the story thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I think I will just give sunny Leeds a miss  lol!  lol! for a holiday now Smile Smile somehow  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:36 am

In those circumstances David I would be downn at the council office demanding an explanation nd not leave till I got one, if not satisfactory would involve local paper.

If you are not satisfied but do not get involved you have no right to complain.

Cuncil houses belong to the rate payers and public at large.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:12 pm

MISTY wrote:
In those circumstances David I would be downn at the council office demanding an explanation nd not leave till I got one, if not satisfactory would involve local paper.

If you are not satisfied but do not get involved you have no right to complain.

Cuncil houses belong to the rate payers and public at large.

Regards.
Different strokes for different folks etc Misty Smile Smile but on the whole bounce bounce councils here own no houses as such for the needy. Home ownership, is the be all for most folk here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes thankfully & it's why most on average struggle out of bed each day too just go to work in the end I suspect Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:56 am

If I had my way Kanckered no one would be ble to own more than one dwelling.

Too many buy to rent and the monied buying everything on the market and pushing prices up.

New estates being built should have only normal sized family homes not holiday and to let ones.

One estate recently built here could have had four times the number of ordinary homes instead of detached out of the ordinary persons price range and often only used once or twice a year.

Needs a good change around.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:09 am

David wrote:

most of the drug addicts in the uk are whites, the drugs come in mainly by the Pakistanis, cannabis  originally came in via the negro .......we are a nation of dring and drug addicts, but thats what the government want, while we are out of our minds we do not care about anything thats going on in the country, our government could stop a lot of drugs coming into this country, but they want the people dumbed down.........if someone wants to get off drugs, our government supply them with methadone which they will still be on for life, still addicted to drugs and therefor not caring about what the government are up to .

rant over ......

the favorite stroke is usually sub-letting for a monthly cash fee ,on top of there benefits and taxi buisness and several wives its quite a nice little earner for them atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:29 am

MISTY wrote:
If I had my way Kanckered no one would be ble to own more than one dwelling.

Too many buy to rent and the monied buying everything on the market and pushing prices up.

New estates being built should have only normal sized family homes not holiday and to let ones.

One estate  recently built here could have had four times the number of ordinary homes instead of  detached out of the ordinary persons price range and often only used once or twice a year.

Needs a good change around.

Regards.  
Bit harsh that one etc I suggest Misty Smile Smile one house Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes many folk here also have a holiday house by the seaside type of thing. Now, watching Tv here tonight & social housing come up would you believe. Said 1 in 5 on your patch there live in such conditions apparently where as down here bounce bounce it's 1 in 25 actually living the same type way. Bit of trivia news Smile Smile for the news here, but I found it rather interesting, some what Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:23 am

social housing is supposed to be for low income families, its a bit of a p*ss take when some in council houses have £50,000 cars parked in the driveway ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble with Foxes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next