Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:25 am

» Weather today
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrouble with Foxes - Page 3 Voting_barTrouble with Foxes - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrouble with Foxes - Page 3 Voting_barTrouble with Foxes - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222734 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Trouble with Foxes

Go down 
+6
markevans
halcanada81
David
barnie
oldstrain
Boosey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 11:38 am

Mind, forgot to say, Electric fences, whether line of mesh don't hurt any animal. Gives the sharp tingle, which they don't endeavour to do again.

We see Electric fences in the countryside all over the place controlling cattle/ horse etc. etc.

I tell you true. When building my last loft, I took the electric fence down cats were rife. Even - as nigh all will testify if ever laying a congrets floor, their prints are every where.

First day back up, I see a few looking over at the pigeons.
One sat on my wall looking through the wire d fence. I have built panel fences with a electric line going over it. Indeed both sides of the garden. On conservatries etc. indeed every part of my garden has a eclectic line about 4 inches over it.
So I run a thread down and along the wall. Explain to my next door neighbour. No problem.

Only ever saw one cat on loft since. dropped in from a tree branch. It didn't appreciate getting away lol. Never ever seen a cat within three gardens. Three neighbours have cats, but no problems with them or me,

Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:31 pm

I would have a electric fence for the burglars if I could but obviously I can't for certain reasons haha but they deserve it
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:53 pm

peel bros wrote:
I would have a electric fence for the burglars if I could but obviously I can't for certain reasons haha but they deserve it
Known people here Ray Smile Smile that can hold onto an electric type fence & it have no effect on them bounce bounce & they have enjoyed saying to their friends at times bounce bounce to do the same Smile Smile & then they get the shock of a life time feeling as such  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:59 pm

They are like cockroaches they would survive a nuclear war these horrible people that break into people's property ect . Lowest of the low..I honestly hate these people
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:46 pm

peel bros wrote:
They are like cockroaches they would survive a nuclear war these horrible people that break into people's property ect . Lowest of the low..I honestly hate these people
Smile Smile Like a few more Ray Wink Wink Happy to send you etc bounce bounce all our Sudanese thug types here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that believe it's their rite to steal & pilfer other folks property, because they just want too as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 7:25 am

Yes thats right , its their right haha .. its a mental illness they will say next ... diminished responsibility haha
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:52 am

strange, whenever someone does wrong, the do-gooders always seem to have an excuse for them, and say its not their fault .......mental illness, bad childhood etc etc
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:07 am

Think you have the wrong ideas lads.

I have begging bowl at the garden gate asking for a helping hand.

Funny what some people think helps.

Also had a couple of bowls pinched.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:58 am

its because people know your one of those bogus beggars misty, bowl out for donations, then get into a top of the range luxury car .......... Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 11:23 am

No chance thinking that David.

Always leave rusty cycle on display keep merc well out of sight.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 3:11 pm

peel bros wrote:
Am I still invited for tea lol Wink Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:01 pm

MISTY wrote:
No chance thinking that David.

Always leave rusty cycle on display keep merc well out of sight.

Regards.
Good thinking I say Misty Very Happy  Very Happy not quite up there thou bounce bounce I'm affraid with a Geordie I know well Wink Wink lol! lol! lol! who has a chauffer to drive his Merc  Smile  Smile would you believe  bounce  bounce & also for when he goes out tossing his little champs etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Bikes making a very good come back now Misty Wink
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Daz wrote:
peel bros wrote:
Am I still invited for tea lol Wink Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 6:34 pm

In the news today, gang flew into our country with the sole intention of breaking into celebrities homes to steal thousands of pounds worth of items.

Made off with tens of thousands of pounds worth of jewelry etc; celebrated in posh hotel and flew back home.

Several homes involved.

Had help from some of our own apparently.

Police obviously chasing those suspected of poisoning raptors.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:06 pm

sounds about right misty, our police are not fit for purpose any more, they care more about not allowing free speech, and collecting revenue via fines etc .......they care more about someone not wearing a mask in asda than catching burglars and muggers .......asda / morrisons etc phone about not wearing a mask police there within minutes, call them for a pensioner being robbed they turn up 3 days later if your lucky .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:31 pm

David wrote:
sounds about right misty, our police are not fit for purpose any more, they care more about not allowing free speech, and collecting revenue via fines etc .......they care more about someone not wearing a mask in asda than catching burglars and muggers .......asda / morrisons etc phone about not wearing a mask police there within minutes, call them for a pensioner being robbed they turn up 3 days later if your lucky .

Where on earth in our country David can you get police turning up for a burglary in 3 days, more like three months around here, if ever.

Friend reported seeing several youths breaking into a house, had the culprits on video.

They turned up severl days later and said for some reason could not use video evidence, did nothing claim on insurance, ???????.

I have great sympathy for the police who do a great job in many instances but when they started recruiting liquerish allsorts, past thugs and other criminals what can you expect the old type copper must be depressed having to work with scum.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:10 pm

i think the old time police constable is long gone misty, gone are the days they had respect from the public, gone are the days they worked for the public .

the general view is they are public servants , but in truth they are not.......they are in fact crown servants who simply work in the public domain , even though it is the public who pay their wages ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 11:03 pm

David wrote:
i think the old time police constable is long gone misty, gone are the days they had respect from the public, gone are the days they worked for the public .

the general view is they are public servants , but in truth they are not.......they are in fact crown servants who simply work in the public domain , even though it is the public who pay their wages ........
Long gone here also Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid went down the toilet here years ago bounce bounce when they imported a woman from interstate, who was built like a bus in size & could never, never ever pass a physical. Had an agenda to recruit fairy types to walk the beat & now today Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the crims are all laughing their heads off  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes as the agenda is now to have a 50/50 split between the men & the women in the force here  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & all are now even required to have a hand bag at the ready  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad when they walk down an alley on a dark night etc  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:45 am

You are lucky Knackered, I lie not, we have a proper DICK running our police force, yes that is her name ( apropriate me thinks).

Doubt if she can tell difference between a gun and a catapult, never been on the beat, we have women in the force who can only make up the numbers and stand by when any real action is necessary.

Have heard they are waiting outside prisons for the release of suitable recruits.

Must be of some kind of mis fit or not suitable.

No doubt next outside mental institutions.

Roll on.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:33 am

MISTY wrote:
You are lucky Knackered, I lie not, we have a  proper DICK running our police force, yes that is her name ( apropriate me thinks).

Doubt if she can tell difference between a gun and a catapult, never been on the beat, we have women in the force who can only make up the numbers and stand by when any real action is necessary.

Have heard they are waiting outside prisons  for the release of suitable recruits.

Must be of some kind of mis fit or not suitable.

No doubt next outside mental institutions.

Roll on.    
I lie not also Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but bigger crooks have run our local police here for years I'm  affraid bounce bounce than the crooks themselves. Nixon Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "the Bus/fairy fan" her 2nd in charge Overlander "total disgrace" which eventually took her job & those even today in the force that turned a blind eye to what they were up too as such in their time. Mega millions will be payed out here now, I kid you not by the poor old taxpayer over the next few years because of them being corrupt Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & devious in what we call now unfortunately, The lawyer X scandal/fiasco. Female Barrister by the name of Gobbo, who acted for the biggest & worst of the criminal types was also a payed informer while she was acting for them when at trail for the police  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. Royal type commission on the whole sorry affair Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we had, which cost 100 million or there about's & at the end of the whole charade they all had memory loss while on the stand on the whole sad affair to the highest degree & also kept no records apparently for future reference down the track of what they were all up too. End of the story Wink Wink if your looking for an honest type copper to employ bounce bounce best maybe look else where I suggest, than my little patch down here Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:08 am

Think one of the main problems Knackered is that the normal good cops have to see their reputations tarnished by scum .

What normal copper wants to be sat in a patrol car next to a do not know what I am, wearing a skirt and yet still fully tackled up.

Irrespective of the LAW which can only make things legal but not change peoples opinions the whole scenario of attempting to indoctrinate people into accepting that which makes them sick will never work.

The main problem is that ultimately going downn this road will lead into ANYTHING
becomming acceptabe in Law irrespective of the feelings of the majority.

Many of the present changes have been done by just a few self interested people who have wormed their way into positions where just a few can decide what the Law is and the majority have no say.

Blaire, Mendleson and their co horts being prime examples.

Blaire changed his religeon, after which he had a chat with the Pope, apparently the main theme was making homosexuality legal and acceptable to their church.

When it is a well kown fact the churches are full of homosexuals who abuse youngsters.

As near to the Biblical end of the days as one can get.

Roll On.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:30 am

the only time i have come across a decent copper, is when they are new to the job, but sadly they soon get tarnished and dragged down to the level of the others who see it as a way to let their ego`s run wild .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:54 am

Now come on David, I know, or did know, several real good coppers, whoops, forgot that was 75 years or so ago.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 12:08 pm

exactly misty, 75 years ago they were very different, and the sort of people who had respect from the public........and who incidentally had respect for the public .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Foxes   Trouble with Foxes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble with Foxes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next