Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby barnie Today at 10:41 am

» Good Morning
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Worth a thought, maybe. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Worth a thought, maybe. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Worth a thought, maybe. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Worth a thought, maybe. Vote_lcapWorth a thought, maybe. Voting_barWorth a thought, maybe. Vote_rcap 
David
Worth a thought, maybe. Vote_lcapWorth a thought, maybe. Voting_barWorth a thought, maybe. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222605 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Worth a thought, maybe. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Worth a thought, maybe. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Worth a thought, maybe.

Go down 
+2
MISTY
Knackered
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Worth a thought, maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Don't have to look far these days I suggest bounce bounce  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad to find the moaners & winger types  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  out there, complaining about how tough things are for themselves with our present day crisis situation. Most from my perspective here thou I'm  affraid are exactly as I have specified sadly. So Wink Wink to my heading now above. Bloke down here, has just gone through an operation now to help save his life. Bacterial type of infection it appears was eating his whole body away unfortunately & the only way off having some small hope, hopefully of saving his life, was to just amputate both his legs & arms in the end. So  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes as I said. Worth a thought, maybe  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:00 am

Knackered wrote:
Don't have to look far these days I suggest bounce bounce  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad to find the moaners & winger types  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  out there, complaining about how tough things are for themselves with our present day crisis situation. Most from my perspective here thou I'm  affraid are exactly as I have specified sadly. So Wink Wink to my heading now above. Bloke down here, has just gone through an operation now to help save his life. Bacterial type of infection it appears was eating his whole body away unfortunately & the only way off having some small hope, hopefully of saving his life, was to just amputate both his legs & arms in the end. So  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes as I said. Worth a thought, maybe  Wink  Wink. cheers
Yes Knackered, we tend to complain about that which many would be delighted to have rather than what they have.

Makes one weep to see some situations around the world involving many tragic situations, mankind has a lot to answer to for the way he has contributed to the present situation around the world, afraid there are too many Alright Jacks with only one concern THEMSELVES.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:45 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Yes Knackered, we tend to complain about that which many would be delighted to have rather than what they have.

Makes one weep to see some situations around the world involving many tragic situations, mankind has a lot to answer to for the way he has contributed to the present situation around the world, afraid there are too many Alright Jacks with only one concern THEMSELVES.

Regards.
Terrible isn't Misty Smile Smile Millions in Yanky land bounce bounce as an example Wink Wink  flying every which way there now apparently for a holiday period etc & there only interest Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad is their own self interest factor. Haven't got the brain matter, to be concerned about what far reaching type damage they could be doing there with the virus pandemic issue. If I somehow suggested to them Smile Smile we have gone 24 days down here now with the double doughnut type scenario, they would say I'm yanking their chain I suspect  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes & it's what one would call fake type news as such  Wink  Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 pm

always some bugger worse off, people never fail to amaze, those that come through hardships that most will never get a sniff of
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:41 pm

redrog wrote:
always some bugger worse off, people never fail to amaze, those that come through hardships that most will never get a sniff of
50 odd million now apparently in Yanky land etc Rog  Wink  Wink for what I saw on the news here this morning. Charity food banks there now battling to supply demand type of thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:48 am

Todays papers  say we have 4 million living in poverty.

I just cannot grasp how they define poverty to reach that number.

One paper shows a lady with three children and is defined as poverty stricken.

I know hard working families whose childrenn do not look as healthy as those onn display, and with both parents working.

I believe if you make the minimum living conditionds, the basic requirements, no cars, big house full of all the latest gadgets, just the necessary basics, no smoking, drugs, booze etc; as the criteria the figure would be no where near that quoted.

Too many think they are entitled to a minimum life style without any effort put in. they could also realise there is such a thing as birth control.

For those who have put every effort in and still cannot cope I feel truly sad for and would help in any way possible but in my opinion there are too many idle and oportunists.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:15 am

yes, plenty of genuine people are struggling, and plenty who are scamming..........then again we have a government throwing billions of pounds away, wasted with nothing to show for it .

the worlds gone mad ........
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:07 pm

redrog wrote:

indeed rog always someone worse off so head down and crack on when the chips are down atb
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Don't have to look far these days I suggest bounce bounce  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad to find the moaners & winger types  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  out there, complaining about how tough things are for themselves with our present day

Hey leave me out of it lol Wink Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Daz wrote:
Don't have to look far these days I suggest bounce bounce  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad to find the moaners & winger types  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  out there, complaining about how tough things are for themselves with our present day

Hey leave me out of it lol Wink Very Happy Very Happy
lol! lol! lol! Don't be affraid bounce bounce your safe etc Daz Smile Smile your old  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes others here thou I could mention lol! lol!lol! Like trouble maker David  Smile  Smile & our beloved Ray Wink Wink really are of concern at times for myself here Very Happy Very Happy  lol!  lol!  lol!. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Well the faces didn't show up lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Daz wrote:

Shocked lol! lol! lol! some people can read faces daz Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 2:52 am

oldstrain wrote:
Daz wrote:

Shocked lol! lol! lol! some people can read faces daz Wink
That's true O/S Wink Wink I even found out here today etc  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm actually a handsome type of guy bounce bounce by the shape of my fingers Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth a thought, maybe.   Worth a thought, maybe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth a thought, maybe.
Page 1 of 1