Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» Good Morning
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Vote_lcapTHE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Voting_barTHE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Vote_rcap 
David
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Vote_lcapTHE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Voting_barTHE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222595 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.

Go down 
+5
barnie
peel bros
oldstrain
Boosey
MISTY
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Empty
PostSubject: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:44 am

Having to have a pee during the night I also have to have a drink afterwards, so I make a drink and on occasions have a look in on the site.

Looking back at many posts I could actually weep at the pathetic lack of respect some have on life as a  whole and the total abcence of any concern for our sport as long as it does not directly affect them.

Apparently, our MPs are useless the Police are useless the NHS are useless the virus is a con all debunked in the most unacceptable manner, vacine useless.

Then we come to the actual PIGEONS HOORAY.

Just a  lot of self congratulations between fanciers who know each other and when any real attempt to look at how and why there will soon be no sport left it is ignored.

Time and time again things are put up for comments that have been covered so many times it gets boring.

On any site open for dicussion if you are not prepared to accept others have different opinions then you should not be involved.

There must be something unacceptable to many when only a handful of fanciers cam be bothered to contribute.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:11 am

Yeah and what happened to the winter shows
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 am

maybe if you did not ruin other peoples topics then there may be something interesting to discuss ...you bring the curtain down on alot of the topics ,whether you realise that is another matter ...the shows were poorly supported steve that i do know ,i am sure david will explain i think he is busy building nest boxes so has been away last few days ,well i hope thats the reason ,misty people will congratulate eachother theres nowt wrong with that theres nowt wrong with becoming familiar with other members ,i have had loft visits here and met others at shows and gifted/had ybs even had a meal with one member and his wife,i thinks it called decorum,respect and well wishing (its called freindship)....nothing wrong with that ,good to see you actually starting a topic though shame its regards yer beef with whoever/the forum and not something constructive but i am a little confused as to why your still here if you feel the way you do ,remember this forum is not the whole fancy and we alone cannot save pigeon racing from the inevitable it just dont suit modern living/views and besides some have young families or people to care for its not that they dont see or want to do anything to make an improvement but when the main organisation has no clue then we are being led down the garden path ...sorry to hear your having trouble sleeping at night ...5 hours kip does me most nights so always up and about early myself to ,as for people posting all the forums are in decline just like pigeon racing,its too late misty i fear pigeon racing is in free fall the beginning of the end started many years ago its not all down to the current crop of fanciers some of the old hands are to blame to ,it is a shame granted but i did 2 school talks with no feedback at all also offered a loft visit for the kids even offered to erect a loft and gift ybs on the school allotment but no feedback whatsoever ...the young are not interested atb
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:33 am

No matter what you do or say in life people always disagree,  no matter what . Pigeons racing no better... not blowing my trumpet here the last 4 seasons we have flew extremely well and we rarely get contraguled but thats ok it just motivates us more . A prime example we have only been asked once of a friend to contribute ybs to a charity auction and the lad who won we gave 11 ybs too...anyway my point being we must not be liked or people are jealous or we are not good enough.  I Don't know . We will help anyone out us but it never seems to go the other way.  If we want help it costs us ...one the point of posts drifting I totally agree , I for one don't like it but try and get it back on track . I love other discussions yes but I mainly come on here to talk Pigeons   that's the point ...

Regarding the shows , hopefully they are on soon but again are the not on due to lack of support? ... but if only q0 birds enter put 10 on . You don't need a 100 as its get boring then anyway ....

Regarding kids coming into Pigeons...no chance what so ever...computers and technology sorted that out
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:30 pm

There's only a handful of regular posters here and I really think they do their best to keep the forum fresh, it was always a friendly forum I found, no professionals here. Bit of banter and congratulations are good when someone achieves something. It's easy to slate them when your contributions tend to revolve around slating someone at some point anyway.

Misty don't take this the wrong way, but you will anyway, the fact of the matter is you're a dinosaur like it or not. No different to me, you see I'm a dinosaur too but I got my head around the fact a few years ago and can happily live with it and enjoy life in an upbeat mood. Being constantly negative must be exhausting and become easy to drag you down day by day.

People will always have different views but when a pigeon site drifts into 4 pages of posts on religion and politics then that's only going to end up one way, a disaster.

Trying to save the fancy is admirable but anyone thinking of starting up and stumbling across this forum at the moment would be having second thoughts, I know I would.

I've always been happy with this forum and the small number of friendly members who contribute, I am a member of another couple of sites but this is the only one I post on frequently. I feel loyal to this site as I'm sure lads who have been on here longer than me feel some loyalty too.

Honestly I'm not out to insult anyone here, not my style, but I don't want to see the forum imploding and ceasing to exist so just want to put my tuppence worth in, hopefully improve things.

No-one is forced to come on here and I'm sure with a bit research it would be pretty straight forward for anyone to start their own forum if they think they can do better.

Last edited by barnie on Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:44 pm

Take on board your comments oldstrain, to which you are entitled and of course one should congratulate the effeorts of fellow fanciers, think my own posts confirm very clearly that I am pleased to see things going smoothly and wish ALL only the best in life.

If I were to list the fancier friends I have made both here and abroad, met many  and had long range knockabouts with some of the most prominant people in the sport, many unfortunately now in the loft in the sky, knocked things around with every RPRA Manager other than the last couple and made many friends who I have met  and enjoyed their company, in letters alone from many parts of the world I could write a book, that IS NOT THE POINT.

Not going  to name drop but if some of my friends were to read some of the comments made on this site about me they would be far less than impressed.

As I have said previously. my ONLY concern since realising the sport was being run by a set of, to say the least  undesirables I have attempted to have the sport run for and by the fancier.

Now I would liken my reason for being so as if someone had abused Alfie and you found out and felt like killing those responsible but you were talked into not doing anything because of the possible following eventualities

When I have given the facts all you get is why do you not just enjoy the sport and forget about it, always from their friends who no doubt are as bad as them.

I gave my word I would not divulge the names of those involved and have done so but evrey time I have seen them being aplauded for what they have done for the sport I could spit, ALL THEY HAVE DONE BY FOUL MEANS IS ENSURE THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO AS THEY WANT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE RULES; GOING ABROAD AND HOB KNOBBING, not one rule has been passd since these cretins got into power that has benifited every fancier equaly.

Think you would have a different aspect on matters if you had been subject to what I was.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Whats this ignore list all about, says barnie is on mine, never heard of it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Sorry if I have butted in on someones issue Daz but it is done  all the time, by all, weather for one.

You can always say which subject you are addressing by bringing it up before replying.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 4:06 pm

MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Me niether. Daz goes on about religion and imaginitive scenarios. I just do not bother reading them. By pass some of Mistys also. History and negativity. Plus few other topics.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 7:52 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Me niether. Daz goes on about religion and imaginitive scenarios. I just do not bother reading them. By pass some of Mistys also.  History and negativity. Plus few other topics.

Hal get real. Don't make up scenario's of untruths trying to implement ideas!
Especially as you say YOU don't READ them!
Makes one wonder Rolling Eyes if there is any truth, reality from the Town where some of them hung monkeys believing them to be 'French men'! of war. No you couldn't make it up lol!
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:44 pm

Hanging the monkey? Fact is they could not catch him! Went South. Lost his hair and tail. Became a Yorkie.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:18 am

barnie wrote:
There's only a handful of regular posters here and I really think they do their best to keep the forum fresh, it was always a friendly forum I found, no professionals here. Bit of banter and congratulations are good when someone achieves something. It's easy to slate them when your contributions tend to revolve around slating someone at some point anyway.

Misty don't take this the wrong way, but you will anyway, the fact of the matter is you're a dinosaur like it or not. No different to me, you see I'm a dinosaur too but I got my head around the fact a few years ago and can happily live with it and enjoy life in an upbeat mood. Being constantly negative must be exhausting and become easy to drag you down day by day.

People will always have different views but when a pigeon site drifts into 4 pages of posts on religion and politics then that's only going to end up one way, a disaster.

Trying to save the fancy is admirable but anyone thinking of starting up and stumbling across this forum at the moment would be having second thoughts, I know I would.

I've always been happy with this forum and the small number of friendly members who contribute, I am a member of another couple of sites but this is the only one I post on frequently. I feel loyal to this site as I'm sure lads who have been on here longer than me feel some loyalty too.

Honestly I'm not out to insult anyone here, not my style, but I don't want to see the forum imploding and ceasing to exist so just want to put my tuppence worth in, hopefully improve things.

No-one is forced to come on here and I'm sure with a bit research it would be pretty straight forward for anyone to start their own forum if they think they can do better.
Thoughtful words etc Barnie Smile Smile from my perspective here Wink Wink & as much as one could maybe can Misty as an example at times here for his thoughts bounce bounce for just being as he is. What in the end does it all gain as such. Post some thing here with the best of intent like Misty does on average or even the likes of myself, but if one has evil intent or interprets your words the wrong way maybe your on a hiding to nothing these days I suggest with how many for their own reasons can just dissect certain issues/matters down to the minutest of detail for their own reasons. End of the day Smile Smile Yes this a pigeon forum to a degree, but everyone needs all the input possible I suspect to keeps the wheel turning over here & from as many as possible etc as pigeon talk alone will not be the answer in the end I suspect, if one looks at the many pigeon type forums that have come & gone in our time sadly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:47 am

This perishing machine has been up dating for hours and as I know nothing at all about the thing I have just had to watch a circle go round.

Better than watching England second test innings.

Taken all remarks on board all have their own merits.

I have never let anything get me down and always enjoy life to the full but I DO CARE ABOUT  TRUTH FAIRNESS AND PEOPLE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

Watched a sketch on telly that made me laugh.

A young lady was having a scan taken of her pregnancy and had taken her young daughter with her.

The picture on the screen showed the outline of the baby and the mother explained that it was in her tummy.

The little girl said "OH MUM YOU SWALLOWED THE BABY"

Have a nice day.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 10:03 am

MISTY wrote:
This perishing machine has been up dating for hours and as I know nothing at all about the thing I have just had to watch a circle go round.

Better than watching England second test innings.

Taken all remarks on board all have their own merits.

I have never let anything get me down and always enjoy life to the full but I DO CARE ABOUT  TRUTH FAIRNESS AND PEOPLE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

Watched a sketch on telly that made me laugh.

A young lady was having a scan taken of her pregnancy and had taken her young daughter with her.

The picture on the screen showed the outline of the baby and the mother explained that it was in her tummy.

The little girl said "OH MUM YOU SWALLOWED THE BABY"

Have a nice day.

Regards.
Your lucky etc Misty Smile Smile finding something to give you a laugh as such Wink Wink as it was complete opposite for me here today I'm affraid. Read the local paper here, which had a tale about your Brighton Sussex hospital there & it made me cringe with despair, sadly. Apparently they have banned the term maternity department/ward & now is to known as the perinatal services department & breast feeding is now to be called chest feeding of all things Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. A "mother" is now known as the gender-neutral birthing parent, her breast milk is chest milk & poor old dad has been erased totally Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with father becoming co parent, or the dystopian 2nd biological parent now. New the world was going crazy Smile Smile but more convinced than ever now bounce bounce after reading such rubbish as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 10:35 am

Yes Knackered, read same the other day.

World gone mad does not do it justice.

Bet 99.9% of the poulation think it crazy, it is just a handful of
nutcases who have devised a means of getting other nut cases  into positions 
where decisions can be made without going through any legal channels.

The changes are not compulsary or a legal requirement and should be ignored until put through paliament.

No wonder Armageddon is very close, can you imagine another few years of the changes the idiots would attempt to introduce ??????????,

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:16 am

MISTY wrote:
Yes Knackered, read same the other day.

World gone mad does not do it justice.

Bet 99.9% of the poulation think it crazy, it is just a handful of
nutcases who have devised a means of getting other nut cases  into positions 
where decisions can be made without going through any legal channels.

The changes are not compulsary or a legal requirement and should be ignored until put through paliament.

No wonder Armageddon is very close, can you imagine another few years of the changes the idiots would attempt to introduce ??????????,

Regards.
Armageddon Smile Smile looking pretty good here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when I see a lot of what's going on these days etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy Education type expert here, saying we are doing more harm than good with the modern way of teaching with our kids now. Advises to go back to the chalk type days & learn the 3 R's from scratch again  bounce  bounce as some of the teachers are far worse than the kids they are actually teaching in certain places Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:35 am

Cannot possibly see any way back to sanity Knackered leaving religion or anything else aside.

Latest event here 5 yobs had a drug party decided they did not like someone and got TOOLED UP and killed him in one of  our most visited gardens.

There is not many days go bye without a stabbing involving drugs many involving very young teenagers who have become addicts themselves and open to exploitation.

The amount of money involved in drugs must reflect the number of people involved in the use.

When you have a large number involved in the use of drugs ( and from ALL WALKS OF LIFE)  there can only be one eventual outcome. 

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:54 am

MISTY wrote:
Cannot possibly see any way back to sanity Knackered leaving religion or anything else aside.

Latest event here 5 yobs had a drug party decided they did not like someone and got TOOLED UP and killed him in one of  our most visited gardens.

There is not many days go bye without a stabbing involving drugs many involving very young teenagers who have become addicts themselves and open to exploitation.

The amount of money involved in drugs must reflect the number of people involved in the use.

When you have a large number involved in the use of drugs ( and from ALL WALKS OF LIFE)  there can only be one eventual outcome. 

Regards.
Tragic for the poor bugger they killed etc Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes their legal eagles thou I suspect Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad will bring the book of excuses out in there defence looking for the sympathy card bounce bounce when it finely comes up in court there thou I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 10:15 am

What actualy happened Knackered, although only one actualy stabbed him all five were found guilty of murder and all senrtenced to a few years of luxuary in one of HM hotels.

Where they will be able to complain about anything they do not like and claim compensation.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:05 pm

There is uproar at the moment over here Knackered regarding the cover up of illegal actions by police violating peoples homes causing untold pain and in some cases no doubt early deaths.

Our Police force is headed by Commander DICK a lesbian.

There is numerous evidence of wrong doing throughout the upper reaches of our legal system at the very top and they are determined that they will not have to answer for their illegal activities in fact many of those who obviously should have been prosecuted have indeed been promoted.

What an example set to influence the good behaviour of the whole population.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Same here in a lot of ways. Many more dying by overdosing. Pandemic blamed.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:10 pm

the police , in general are bullies......they have always wanted to violate the peoples rights, but with new covid rules it has given them the power they always wanted .........even though they were already above the law, and very rarely answered for their wrong doings , even though they have picked and chosed who and what to prosecute , often turning a blind eye to certain crimes .

in theory the police work for the public, they are there to enforce laws of society, and in some cases we need this to stop total chaos .......but in reality they are crown servants, merely working in the public sector , even though they are paid via taxes , their masters are the government , and will do exactly as they are told.

if the police force was as robert peel intended, the uk would be a safer place, unfortunately policing has become politicised .........
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Agree entirely with your sentiments David.

Been reinforced by the new recruitement  methods, are you Gay, are you a lesbian, 
have you committed a crime/crimes you have been jailed for etc; etc;

Must have everyone represented in our police force not just honest fair and responsible members representing our justice system but a mob that can be manipulted at will.

There are some good coppers no doubt but they are the ones stifled and put in places they cannot rock the boat.

If the DICK and her mob are not taken to court for crimes that cannot be denied
then we realy are in trouble regarding Law and Order.

Think there maybe enough highly regarded people interested in bringing them to  justice it may just happen, cannot believe this has not been brought up in Paliament.

But whatever you do, do not accidently drop a tissue when blowing your nose for before you have a chance to pick it up you will be given a fine, you may recognise the officer as one not long released from jail.

OH HAPPY DAYS.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:10 pm

yes correct misty, there are now police who have a criminal record, and that i would imagine wont sit well with some the public, its very hypocritical for one of these officers to lecture joe public on right and wrong .

also my daughter has to have check each year or so to see if she has a police / criminal record , yet some police have a record and are in the job ......... scratch

there are some good police, ive had dealings with the odd one or two over the years, but they soon digress to the level of the bad ones, they have to do to survive in the job.......the job corrupts them .

this is why these commisioners are voting in to certain areas, its become political .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:59 pm

Argument 'Poachers make best Gamekeepers'. syndrome I guess.
Funnily enough, All but one game keeper was a poacher before hand. Mind he most likely was too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.   THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. Empty

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next